Phone Sex

Story Info
Lovers meet, with a twist.
1.5k words
4.52
29.3k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DVOL
DVOL
3 Followers

It funny how much chance plays in those experiences you just never seem to forget. The most intense sexual experience in my life wasn't planned, it just happened. The fact that it wasn't expected made it that much more thrilling.

I had been seeing a married woman, whom I'd met on the Internet. We had had one very brief encounter which had made is both hungry for more. "A Chance Taken" She never could get away from her control freak of a husband. Finally, she enlisted the aid of a close friend of hers to give her a reason to be away from home. We planned to meet at her friend Kelly's house one afternoon.

Kelly greeted me at the door. If I hadn't been infatuated and eager to see Lanie I might have stayed and talked to her because she was a striking brunette. Slender with a nice figure and beautiful eyes. She was dressed casually in jeans and a sweatshirt, and smiled at me and said "You must be David. "

"Lanie has told me all about you. "

"She's waiting for you so follow me. " Glancing down, she smiled with a twinkle in her eyes and said " It looks like you are anxious to see her too. This way please. "

I followed her through the house till she came to a closed door. She stopped, turned and told me "Lanie is in here. She is waiting on you. "

"I'll be in the living room just in case her husband calls to check up on her. " She glanced down again and smiled. "Have fun. " I could swear her hand brushed my hard cock as she walked past but to be fair it was taking up a lot of space. I took a deep breath and opened the door.

The bedroom was dark, even with the sunlight trying to fight its way in, past the tightly pulled curtains. Standing in the corner was the beautiful woman I had only briefly met early one cold winter morning in her driveway. She shyly looked at me and said" I was planning on being in bed naked waiting on you but I guess I'm too nervous to do that. " She was wearing a short silk robe cinched about her waist. I smiled and walked slowly over to her. Taking her face in my hands, I gently kissed her lips. She melted into me and returned the kiss with a growing passion

"This is just fine" I said. Caressing her shoulder length blonde hair, my lips pressed into hers, our tongues kissing furiously as if to make up for all the chances we had missed. I murmured a question I had asked many times during our Internet sessions. " What do you want me to do?" She stepped back and undid the belt of her robe and looked me straight in the eyes and said "I want you to make love to me, David. " She dropped the robe and stepped past me and laid down on the bed. She obviously hadn't been too nervous for she wore nothing under her robe.

I stood there for a moment drinking in the sight of her beautiful body, her pale white skin broken only by her darker nipples. As my eyes trailed downward, I saw she was shaved as smooth as the silk robe she had just discarded. She gave me a minute to look and then said "Fuck me, David. " Eager to please, I quickly undressed and joined her on the bed. I had been waiting for this a long time and was in no hurry. I took her in my arms and began caressing her very erect nipples. She moaned and writhed as I kissed my way down her body. It seems, I was not the only one who was ready for this to happen.

I slowly kissed my way down between her legs. I continued to play our Internet game of asking her what she wanted me to do to her. " Do you want my tongue in your pussy, Lanie?"

" she moaned "Yes, "but I was going to make her say it. "Tell me what you want me to do" I said. "You know what I want " she replied. I kissed the soft insides of her thighs as I continued teasing her. "Tell me" I insisted. She struggled for a few minutes but the sensation of my mouth so close to her pussy was too much. " I want you to lick my pussy " she almost screamed. Smiling, I did just that.

She was so hot and wet already, my tongue and fingers slid right in and began their work. She moaned as I licked up and down her now opening lips. Her legs wrapped around my head as I tasted this sexy woman I had dreamed about for so long. It didn't take long. She shuddered and if possible became even wetter. Though I tried to lick up every drop, I'm afraid we were making a mess out of Kelly's bed.

Giving her a minute to collect herself, I crawled up behind her and began kissing the soft skin at the base of her neck. My hands were roaming over her breasts, caressing, stroking, and gently squeezing. After a moment. her hand reached back and wrapped itself around my painfully hard cock. She purred under my ministrations and the I asked again "What do you want me to do?" This time there was no hesitation. "I want you to fuck me right now with that big hard cock. "

She rolled on to her hands and knees on the bed. From our conversations, she knew that was one of my favorite positions. I knelt behind her. She reached back between her legs and positioned me at the entrance to her dripping wet pussy. Looking back over her shoulder, she stared me in the eyes and said "FUCK ME NOW!" She was so wet that I slid right in and soon we had a good rhythm going. We changed positions several times as this wonderful lovemaking went on and on. We were so engrossed in each other and what we were doing that neither of us heard the phone ring in the other room.

We didn't hear the light tapping on the door as I lay on my back with her astride me. But I could see the door slowly open and Kelly's head poked around it. She hissed "Lanie!" In her hands, she held a cordless phone; her finger firmly pressed on the mute button. " Its your husband" she whispered. She was obviously trying not to look at our bodies joined together and still fucking furiously. " Oh my god" Lanie moaned. She stopped bouncing on my cock and stared at me. "Well. talk to him. " I said. Kelly stepped to the bed and handed her the phone.

"Hello" she said in a shaky voice. "Hi honey, I was just using the bathroom. "

" No, I will be here for a couple of more hours I think. We have a lot to get done today. " Her voice was getting a bit more confident as she went along. I reached up and pinched her hard nipples and she almost jumped off my cock. She glared at me but as I slowly began thrusting up into her it was replaced by a look of arousal She carried on her conversation like a champ never letting on that she was being fucked right then and there.

That took all her concentration so she really didn't notice Kelly was still standing beside the bed not even pretending she wasn't looking now. I locked eyes with Kelly as I slowly fucked her best friend in front of her. She licked her lips as she stared at my cock slowly disappearing and reappearing from Lanie's pussy. She began to rub herself through her jeans. I motioned to her to take them off.. She shook her head. I repeated the motion and she stepped closer to the bed.

Reaching up, I unsnapped her jeans and slide the zipper down. Lanie finally realized there was something else going on but she couldn't say anything with her husband still on the phone. Kelly looked at her, then slowly slid her jeans and panties to the floor. Kelly took my hand and placed it between her legs. I caressed her sex as I continued to quietly fuck Lanie. Finally, Lanie says "Bye " and hangs up. " Fuck me!" she screams, slamming hard down onto my cock. None of us could last any longer and when Lanie felt me shoot inside her, it put her over the edge. Kelly was only a few seconds behind, coming all over my fingers with a whimper.

She collapsed on the bed with us, her pants still down around her ankles. All three of us stared at each other, fighting to catch our breath and wondering what will happen next.

To Be Continued...

DVOL
DVOL
3 Followers