Phone Sex

Story Info
Jim thinks it's phone sex. Won't he be surprised?
1.6k words
4.16
18k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sparkle8
sparkle8
100 Followers

"This is Celeste. How can I turn you on?"

So began my first experience with phone sex. I had been without real sexual contact for some time, and masturbating to porn was getting old. I thought I'd give something different a try.

"Hi, I'm Jim. I've never done this before. Help me out."

"Jim, I like your voice. I'm getting wet just listening to you, especially as you are a phone sex virgin. I love to deflower men on the phone. May I deflower you?"

"You are the voice of experience. Do and say whatever you usually do and say to make me hard and get me off."

"Well, aren't we blunt. OK, let's start. First, I am sitting in an upholstered chair, naked , my legs draped over the sides, my pussy spread and eager, my nipples erect. As we talk, I will be fingering myself. I don't play games with this. If our conversation turns me on, I will have a real orgasm, and you will know it. No faking at my end, ever."

"So," she continued, "please tell me exactly what you are wearing, from head to toe."

"I've got on a green button down long sleeve shirt, cargo shorts with belt, boxer briefs underneath, sweat socks, and sneakers."

"OK, first lose the socks and sneakers. I have a foot fetish, and I want to hear about yours."

I removed my socks and shoes. "My feet are smooth and clean, my second toe is larger than my big toe, I am quite ticklish on the soles of my feet, and I love a foot massage more than any other part of my body."

"Except your dick, of course. I'm picturing your feet. They sound yummy. I wish I was there to tickle your soles. And I would lick and nibble your toes, one at a time, as in "this little piggy went to market..." As it is I can only tickle your soul, from a distance. But a girl can dream can't she?"

"Now, stand up and slowly unbuckle your belt, whip it off your shorts, and throw it across the room."

I did as I was told. "Done", I said.

"Good. Are your shorts loose, or do they still fit snugly?"

"Pretty loose. I've lost some weight in the last month from lack of sex"

"HAHA. That's funny. We'll see what we can do about that."

"Now, unbutton your shorts, pull the zipper down slowly and let them drop to the floor. Put the phone by your zipper so I can hear it. Then kick the shorts away."

Again, I did as I was told. The zipper was a quiet one, but with the phone held close, I'm sure Celeste could hear it. My shorts dropped to the floor, and I kicked them.

"Now, describe your boxer briefs"

"Calvin Klein. Black. Very flattering pouch in the front, with a slot for easy access. Makes me look sexy. I confess to looking at myself in the mirror with only my Calvin Kleins on, and it creates the illusion that I am one hunky guy."

"That's no illusion, Jim. You are one hunky guy. And to prove it, I want you to reach in and pull your cock out from the slotted front. Do not remove your Calvins"

This was getting hot. I was already hard. I removed my cock, and it pointed up at about 45 degrees, very stiff.

"Are you hard?"

"I am rock hard and throbbing."

"Wow. That's what I'd hoped for. Now I can begin fingering myself."

She got quiet for a half minute, and I heard moaning. I couldn't help myself, and I started stroking.

"Hey, I can't hear you, but I know what you are doing. Stop it. Stroking comes later. I want you so turned on that you will be like Odysseus, needing to have your hands tied to the mast so that they don't go to your dick"

I laughed and brought my hands down to my sides. I was throbbing all right, but I understood the excitement of delayed gratification. So I obeyed.

"Now, unbutton your shirt slowly, and drop it to the floor behind you. From this point forward, I will be fingering myself ever so slowly so that I don't cum too soon"

I unbuttoned and dropped my shirt. I turned to look in the mirror. Just me and my Calvins, with my dick sticking out hard and proud.

"So, I'm pointing my cock at you, and I want you to take it in your mouth"

"Hey, who told you that you were allowed to make requests? I'm in charge. Just stand there for a minute and let me visualize your cock. Are you long and thick?"

"I'm about average in length, but very thick. I've been known to please women, if that is what you are asking."

"It is. And I'll bet you do."

"Are your balls also outside the Calvins, or are they packed within?"

"Outside. I like the fresh air feel."

"Speaking of outside, you're on the right track. Tell me about where you are right now, describe your abode, and then the neighborhood"

I didn't quite get what she was driving at, at least not yet. "I live in a 4 room apt. in the city. I am in my bedroom right now, standing next to the bed, talking to you on my cell phone. Outside the back of my apt. is a small private park, usually empty, as this is an all adult apt. complex, and most of the adults work during the day. As it is 11:00 a.m., I'd say it is empty now." As you can tell, as I was speaking, I was getting her drift, if you get my drift.

"Now you're talking, Jim. I want you to take your body, your Calvins, and your rock hard cock outside to the park. Sit on one of the benches. I will instruct you from there. God, this is getting me hot. We'd better hurry, or I'm going to cum too soon."

I was apprehensive about what she was suggesting, but so turned on, and so into risky, that I thought WTF, I'll do it. I held the phone in my left hand, opened the apt. door, scanned the hallway, and walked out. Fortunately, I was on the first floor with a direct line of sight to the back entrance that opened on to the park. I walked down the hall, which was very quiet, as I suspected it would be. I talked to Celeste the whole time, describing exactly what I was doing. I slowly opened the outside door, scanned the park for people, saw that it was empty, and went out. The door slammed behind me, just as I realized that I did not have my key, and there was no way to get back in except to go around to the front entrance. As they say, excrement happens. "Celeste, I'm in trouble. I'm locked out."

"Good. The riskier the better. Don't worry about it. You'll figure something out when the time comes. Now go sit on the bench"

I did. My cock was still straight out, and visible to anyone looking out of a window (the apt. building was 8 stories, so there would be lots of opportunity if there were anyone home).

"Now stroke. I will stroke with you." I did. I was so turned on that I knew I wouldn't last long.

"Sit on the edge of the bench, and point your cock so you cum on the ground in front of you"

I did. I stroked. I got more and more aroused. I was getting close, when suddenly there was a hand on my shoulder! I must have jumped 3 feet up. My life passed before me, and death seemed like the only option, but I couldn't very well shoot myself with my dick, so I did the next best thing. I leaped up, covered my junk with my hands, and turned around.

"Hi, Jim. I'm Celeste."

Well, you could have pushed me over with a wilted asparagus. I was dizzy with the possibilities of what had been going on for the last half hour, but Celeste was nice enough to clue me in. BTW, she was fully clothed.

"Relax, Jim. This was all a practical joke on my part, with the intention of getting you into bed. I think I succeeded admirably in freaking you out. You should have seen your face when you turned to look at me. I might as well have been a vampire with long fangs, about to chomp on your neck"

"I live in 3A, and I've had my eye on you for some time. I am an acquaintance of Dan in 4C, and I know he is your friend. So he and I concocted this little charade. And no, he is not watching us. He is too cool and polite to do that. He gave me your cell phone number, and told me you were thinking of trying phone sex as you hadn't had any real sex in awhile. I am pretty good with phones, and I tapped into yours so that when you called the phone sex line, you got me."

"Now that we have that clear, take your hands away. I want to see what I have been dreaming about."

Well, I had lost my hard on as soon as the hand touched my shoulder, but her explanation had made me hard again, even harder than before. I removed my hands. She gave an admiring look, and said, "well, it was worth all the trouble. Now, since I had the foresight to remember my key, let's you and I go back into your apt. and continue where we left off."

We did. And it was spectacular. But that's between me and Celeste. Some things are just too private to share.

sparkle8
sparkle8
100 Followers