Phone Sex

Story Info
Phone sex with a twist.
2.5k words
4.31
40.1k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tawana was in my apartment for a half an hour already and she still had her clothes on. That was a problem. Tawana was there for only one thing—sex, this was not about love or anything warm fuzzy, just sex.

She was sitting on the edge of my bed and looking especially tasty when my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"What are you doing?" asked the female voice on the other end.

It was my fuck buddy and friend, Sondra, who I knew was still at work at 12:30 at night toiling away for a big Eight accounting firm and obviously bored.

"Nothing," I said as I looked over to my date for the evening.

"Do you have company?" she asked full well knowing the answer was yes.

"Yeah," I said as my hand roamed over Tawana's back as she continued watching TV.

"You are such a male slut," she said with a laugh.

"Well you should know being the queen of all sluts," I said in mock indignation.

"Your only a slut if you swallow, so technically I am not a slut", she said laughing.

"Sorry the correct term is either skank or cock sucking whore, though in your case both terms apply but enough about your good qualities, what did you call for besides being bored?" I asked her.

Sondra laughed again and started to tell me in detail about her day and how she had to run a bunch of numbers for a partner in the firm. By now, Tawana was signaling to get off the phone but I waved her off. She was a bit taken aback and then she moved closer to me and started kissing me on my neck and face. I pushed her away and kept talking to Sondra about how she can deal with the problems at her firm.

Tawana was now a bit perturbed, she knew I was on the phone but she knew I wasn't going to get off the phone with until I was ready. So Tawana took the initiative and started to undo my pants and pulled out my dick.

At this point I think she thought I would hang up but I didn't so she started to suck my dick. She slowly put my dick in her mouth and moved her head up and down, licking on the way down and sucking on the way up. My dick grew in her mouth in record time.

I kept talking on the phone as if nothing was happening but Sondra could sense something was going on.

"What are you doing?" Sondra asked me, "Is that woman doing something to you?"

"Yeah," I said to her as Tawana mouth massaged by now rock hard dick.

"She's sucking your dick, isn't she?"

"Yeah, she is" my breathing, now a bit more labored as I felt a nut coming on.

"You are such a slut, talking to me and getting your dick sucked at the same time. I hope she gives you some terrible disease."

"If she does, you will literally be the first to know." I quickly retorted.

"In your dreams, that why I make you wear a rubber everytime we are together because I don't know where your dick has been on a minute by minute basis"

Then she said a bit wistful to me over the phone, "I want you to describe everything in detail."

"And what will you be doing while I tell you what's happening?"

"My pussy is so wet right now," she answered to let me know that she was touching herself.

"Well she is slowly sucking my dick, licking it up and down and using her hands on me just right."

"You know I love to suck your dick, it feel so good in my mouth," Tawana said in a slow seductive voice.

I looked down to Tawana and said, "Yeah, that's right baby suck that dick, suck it like you owe me money."

Tawana increased her pace and worked my dick like a pro. Slurping sounds were loud enough for Sondra to hear, "She is really sucking that dick, isn't she?"

"Uh huh", was all I could get out.

"Ohhh, I wish I was there to see, just listening is getting me so wet."

"I want you to stick two finger inside your pussy for me" I said to Sondra who was complying on the other end with loud moans of pleasure but Tawana thought I was talking to her and she slid two fingers in her very wet pussy. She moaned with my dick in her mouth. Then she lifted her head and said "I want you to fuck me."

Sondra heard and said, "Go ahead and fuck -- give her that big curved dick of yours."

"Hold on," I said to Sondra as I put the phone down on the nightstand and began kissing Tawana. I turned her around and laid her on her back on the bed. She scooted up and I follow her. I grabbed the phone and said "Listen while I eat her pussy." I placed the phone on the bed between Tawana's legs and began lick her pussy. Tawana immediately start cumming. I started fingering her and her wet pussy made a squishing sound while I sucked on her clit. She held my head in place while she built up to another orgasm, this one much stronger than the first.

On the other end of the phone, Sondra was slowly working herself up to cum also but she knew that there was more to come so she timed her self not to cum too quick. Her business skirt was completely hiked to her waist and her panty hose were balled up on the floor. She had her legs spread and fingering her frothy pussy, stopping for every few minutes so that she didn't come before the big finale. She knew me well.

I picked up the phone and asked Sondra if she could hear me and she said yes, and then told me to listen as she put the phone to her pussy and I could hear how very wet she was.

"Good," I said, "because I am not finished yet, I am about to fuck the shit out of her," looking Tawana in the eyes while I said it. She smiled back at me and gave me a look like come and get this.

"I am putting the phone on the nightstand so listen closely."

I grabbed Tawana's ankle's and spread her legs wide apart and then I guided my dick to her glistening pussy. I adjusted the angle and then slowly entered her pussy an inch at a time. I took forever pushing the whole thing in until I hit bottom. Then I slid out slowly taking just as long and then back again, I did this over and over teasing that pussy, making it wetter.

"Oh don't tease me, fuck me baby, fuck me hard, real hard." Tawana wasn't playing she wanted to get fucked until her back was broken and this teasing shit was driving her crazy.

I looked her in the eyes, placed both her legs on my shoulders and said, "do you really want it hard?"

"Yeah I want it hard. I want to get fucked hard and fast."

By know I am still sticking my dick in her slow and easy, her pussy getting wetter and wetter. "You don't really think you can take all this dick, hard and fast do you?" I said to her even as I slowed my pace down to a crawl.

"Stop fucking teasing me and give me that dick, damn, this is so frustrating." She said to me as she tried to lift her pussy to meet my dick on the downstroke.

Though I couldn't hear her on the phone Sondra was screaming, "Fuck that bitch, give her the dick, fuck her brains out."

As she was furiously fingering her pussy, the dialogue between me and Tawana was taking her over the top. Her breathing was getting heavier and heavier as she was close to cumming.

I was oblivious to her state as I was in a heated negotiation with my bed partner.

"Ohh I hate you sometimes," Tawana said to me even more frustrated as I continued to tease her pussy which was now dripping all over the bed.

"Patience, Tawana, you must learn patience. You'll eventually get what you want in good time." I was done teasing her , her pussy was dripping and I plunged my dick deep in her in one swift movement. Her legs were on my shoulders and I gripped underneath her shoulders and my pelvis rocked back and forth and to and fro in her pussy. My dick banging away inside her making sure to take it all the way out and then slamming it back in over and over again.

Tawana was screaming now, alternating between 'stop' and 'more' in shrill shrieking manner. I must have sounded like I was killing her over the phone.

Sondra was listening and said out loud to no one in particular, "Damn, he is tearing that pussy up, she is so fucking lucky." Her finger coated in her own juices, she held back the dam for a few minutes more, but she had little hope to last much longer.

As much as she wanted to be fucked hard, Tawana couldn't hang and begged me to stop. I laid out a couple of more hard strokes for good measure and then I eased back and stroked her pussy with a little less enthusiasm. She moaned and then I pulled out of her and she grabbed my dick and began to suck on it.

I picked up the phone and said , "Are you still there?"

All I heard was muffled moans and then Sondra said, "Quickly, fuck her up the ass. Fuck her up the ass now."

I took Tawana's mouth off of my dick and made a motion for her to turn around. She turned around and stuck her big ass up in the air for me.

"I am about to do it, " I said to Sondra as I heard her pre orgasmic moans in my earpiece.

"Oh god, I am about to cum, just hurry up and do it."

I asked Sondra, "Do you have a finger up your ass now? I am not going to do it unless you are fucking yourself up the ass?"

"Ok, Ok," she said as I heard her adjust and then a low moan, "Oh god, you are going to make me cum right now, my fingers are so deep up my ass, hurry up and fuck her up the ass."

All this time I was playing with Tawana's asshole and she knew what I was about to do. She was ready, willing and very able to take my dick up her ass. I took the head and place it by her anus and slowly eased it in. Tawana moaned slow and deep as I stuck my dick all the way into her.

I said on the phone, "I am fucking her up the ass, are you fucking yourself up the ass?"

"Oh god Yes, fuck her hard like she like it, fuck that slut hard. Oh god I am going to cum, Fuck her dammit, fuck her , oh god, I am about to cum."

I grabbed Tawana's hips and dug in deep and started to really fuck her ass hard. I was slamming in her butt cheeks which jiggled on every stroke. Tawana's moans grew louder and louder.

"Oh yes fuck my ass, oh damn. You fuck my ass so good. Oh shit, I am going to cum." Tawana said as she pushed her big ass back towards me on every stroke. She was now bouncing her ass towards me and I felt myself getting closer and closer to cumming.

Sondra was on the phone listening and barely able to talk said, "Oh, you are fucking her so hard up the ass. You always did like those skanks , didn't you?" She was so close to cumming.

I didn't respond, Tawana and I was fucking up a storm. Her ass was taking me over the top quickly which each new stroke.

We were all on the verge of cumming but Tawana set it off first, she screamed, "Oh shit," arched her back and gripped my dick with her ass. This move sent me over the edge and I said, "Aw fuck, I am fucking cumming" and grabbed Tawana by the hips and let loose my load all inside of her.

Sondra upon hearing me cum, moaned herself and came hard in her office, sitting at the chair by her desk. She moved her fingers in and out of her pussy at a furious pace until she came but to her surprise she kept cumming and cumming. She was writhing on her floor, now having slid off her chair and kept playing with her pussy until it became to tender to touch.

I finally was able to get some words out and asked Sondra if she was Ok.

She answered in a low, measured voice, "You are going to get me fired. I am sitting here by my desk at 1:30 in the morning, with my skirt hiked up. My stocking on the floor and my pussy dripping from cumming as hard as I have ever cum. This doesn't look good if someone walked in now. And on top of it I still have to finish my assignment."

"So are you going to tell me you would have rather not have played with us?"

"You know that not the case but … damn, forget it, I came so hard, right now I just want to curl up and go to sleep and I can't." She said to me then she added, 'Oh god, my pussy is still dripping. Listen I have to go and clean up, I will speak to you later. Have fun and do me a favor?"

"What's that?" I asked her.

"The next time I see you, don't say a word just grab me and fuck me like you fucked her, hard and fast, understand?"

"I understand" I said knowing exactly how she was feeling right now.

"I have to go- bye." And with that she hung up. I put the phone down and thought briefly about what I would do to her the next time I saw her, a smile came across my face because it was going to be raw. Then I looked down on the bed and saw Tawana and all that ass in front of me and it brought me back to the moment.

She was laying down with here eyes closed and I tapped on the shoulder.

"What?" she said as she looked over towards me.

I grabbed my hard dick and said to her, "Ready for Round two?"

She smiled back and wiggled her ass towards me and I knew it was going to be a long night.