Phone Sex at the Office

Story Info
A little conference room, a lot of cumming.
673 words
4.08
45.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm standing in the little conference room at work... talking away on the black phone... my hand has slipped into my pants... down into my panties...

I'm rubbing my clit as you tell me about how you want to fuck me... I'm so getting ready to cum... I look back at the door... just in case... it seems to be locked...

Talking to you about what I want you to do to me... I am engrossed in my conversation with you... next thing I know, I feel a hand slide from my belly to my breast... underneath my shirt... I am startled... and gasp out. I look over my left shoulder to find you there... cell phone in hand...you slide your hand down to my waist and turn me around...

As you hang up your phone... so do I.

I kiss you... breathless... needing you... my tongue probing inside your mouth... your tongue caressing mine...tasting mine... your hands are up the back of my shirt... and begin to unfasten my bra... I stop kissing you for a moment and look up... worried about what's about to happen next... or more so... that this is about to happen while I am at work.

"Come on," you say... as your hands work their way to my nipples... I cannot resist... we turn around so that you are leaning on the table. You peel off my blouse... and I turn around to ensure the door is locked...

When I turn back to you... I can see your cock... hard beneath your pants... your eyes telling me that you want me and that you want me now.

I reach down and unfasten your pants... unbuckling your belt... and then your top button. I hesitate in lowering your zipper... I want to feel how hard you are before I let you out... My hand slides across your cock... and down underneath so that I can gently touch your balls... I hear you catch your breath... I almost think you are going to explode then and there... which excites the hell out of me...

I'm dying to tease you... since I have already begun teasing myself... I lean forward and kiss you... my face resting in your hands... I take one of your hands... and carefully and sensually begin sucking on your fingers... taking your finger all the way inside my mouth... rolling my tongue around it... tasting it... I know that you are imagining me doing the same thing on your cock... I suck a bit harder... and suck a bit longer... knowing that you are dying to have your cock sucked.

Instead of taking down your pants... I unbutton mine... drop them to the floor... I slide out of my panties... and stand before you...

I unzip your pants... and slide your nice hard cock out... so thick... and so throbbing... You scoot your self back on the table... and beckon me closer...

I kneel on the table... your cock straddling me... my nipples just inches from your face... you begin sucking on them... my hand reaches down and begins stroking your cock... now covered with pre-cum...

Your hands reach behind me and grab my ass... and pull me closer to you... wanting to be inside me... and me wanting you the same... I lower myself onto you... feeling your cock fill me... slowly... feeling every inch of you... MMMMMmmmmmm

Your hands move to my clit... and begin rubbing while I am slowly rocking on your cock. Arching my back so you are sliding in and out of me... feeling you re-entering me on each thrust... my body is about to explode...

You ask me if I am ready to cum... and tell me that you want to hear me... my breathing increases... I kiss you fiercely to muffle the sounds of my moans... but I am unable to control them... Escaping my mouth... loud sounds... cries... moans... we cummmmm... you at the same time... our bodies... shaking... our mouths trying to keep the sound in...