Phone Sex Ch. 04

Story Info
Towards the end of the journey.
2.5k words
4.42
15.1k
00

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/14/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
niyah2
niyah2
5 Followers

This is part four of the journey of Ana and Wes, the chapter will be the last. niyah

Ana was delving deeper and deeper into this erogenous zone of D/s. Her thoughts were on Weston every moment of every day. Wanting desperately to meet Him. To be everything He wanted in a sub slave. Of course there were draw backs. He was married and so was she. The relationship could only go but so far. Accept each passing day seemed to make it a deeper and more real life relationship. Ana was at a point that she would do anything He asked. Some may wonder how He achieved this and to be honest for a long time she was unable to tell you. Other than Wes has figured out her secret desires, her fantasies and He played upon them to bring out that submission that was now His as she knew in her heart He was her Master.

Wes and Ana never spoke of being Master sub or Master slave. Yet somehow they both knew that is exactly where the relationship was at this point. Wes took things slowly probably more slowly than any other dominant would have and for that He was in a way the one rewarded. Ana would be given various assignments and she would carry them out but then she was assigned to write about the occurrence. The worst part. If He was pleased with her essay she purred at the “good girl.” If she did ok with it there was still praise but not the “good girl,” that sent tendrils of heat between her thighs.

Ana became so in tune with Wes that just His voice would cause her pussy to be wet. No matter what voice He used just being around Him produced the effect. Sometimes by the end of just speaking with Him her panties were soaked and nothing sexual had been spoken or implied. This confused Ana. Mostly because at home she really had no desire for sex with her spouse so why was she like a bitch in heat with general conversation?

She was doubting herself. Her submission and whether she was a sub or slave. Wes could tell she was having a hard time so He came up with something that on the one had seemed very innocent but in the end turned out to be so much different. Wes asked Ana if she had a few things He wanted her to have and Ana was replying with a firm no. After that day was over she wished that she had had those items.

Wes instructed Ana to find some string as it turned out she did not having any string, twine or anything like that. Wes asked if she had any ribbon? Ana went searching and found a little bolt of green ribbon. Dark green. He chuckled as He began to tell her what to do with the string. First though He instructed her to get the butt plug and lube.

“Ana, lube the plug and plug yourself good,” He said.

“Yes Sir,” Ana replied.

Ana’s soft whimpers could be heard as she struggled with the medium sized plug trying her best to work it into her tight ass. From the play the day before though her ass was so sore, tight and still she knew she would make it fit to please Him. That is one thing Ana felt she had to make clear. She did not do things simply because He said “I am Master and you will do them,” or “I am a Master and you will do these things for me because I own you,” or the “your job is to please Me, your needs are secondary and mean nothing really, I owe you nothing, not love, affection, attention, hope, seduction, nothing but see you owe Me everything for you are slave.” See Wes made sure that He found Ana’s triggers. He explored her every part and stroked, caressed, prodded and over all listened to her when she would talk. In this He had Ana right where He wanted. She was His clay and He was molding her into something that was better than when He started. She gave Him this ability willingly, eagerly and with love.

Ana felt the plug slide in as she thought of the things she wanted made clear. His voice helped a lot as well.

“Now Ana this may seem strange but this is what I desire You to do if you will. I want you to take that long piece of ribbon and tie it. Place it around your waist and loop it back through your thighs between your ass cheeks, running it around the base of the plug. The pulling it tightly through your labia so that it sits right against your pearl, meatus and vaginal canal. Now pull it up and tie it securely where you started at the waist. Oh and Ana make sure there is no slack. You wouldn’t want the plug to fall out while you are shopping,” Wes whispered out. Ana’s heart stopped. Shopping! Plugged? Foreboding was to late it was here and she was now trapped. Her sharp intake of breath caused Wes to chuckle as He began to instruct her.

“I know you and hubby are going to the store and it is 25 miles one way. So you will be bending twisting and having to walk through Wal-Mart with that plug in your ass, a dress on and the ribbon will be an interesting twist. I wonder Ana what you will be thinking? Can anyone see the plug sticking out of your ass as you bend forward or walk? With no underwear on what if it falls out? Yet the ribbon should keep it in sufficiently. What about your husband do you think He will be able to smell the slut you are? Tell me Ana what you are thinking about this and feeling,” Weston’s breath caressed out.

“Oh god Sir. What if it does fall out? What will I do? My heart is slamming against my chest, my pussy is throbbing with need. I am already so wet I am afraid there is a spot on my dress. I am afraid I will fail you or that I will fail myself and run at the first opportunity that arises. As for husband I am not to worried but we will see what happens. Perhaps He won’t notice,” she replied.

Wes told Ana to lay back on the bed and to play with her clit. Moving the ribbon around to the side of it she did. His voice captivated her and propelled her into another world. Eyes closed as fingers fluttered over the swollen nub. Gasping as the heat was building faster than it every had. Ana was rocking against the butt plug driving it deeper in as her mind conjured His cock buried in her tight hot ass. Ana was thrashing as the cunt juices began soaking the ribbon between her shaved lips and down the crack of the pale ass. Shaking now with need as the release drew closer and closer. Finally hearing Him telling her to cum. Ana screamed in ecstasy as the pent up sexual frustration was released in one huge spasm wracked with millions of tiny ones.

Ana lay upon the bed breathless, euphoric and happy. Then she remembered her task. Wes was pleased with her orgasm and she got a soft growl from Him. Mmmmmmmm Ana thought of Wes’s cock in her mouth. She wanted so bad to taste Him. To be found worthy to suck His cum from the tip of His thick shaft. She knew she had to earn this and it drove her to do more and more of what He desired from her.

“You are heading out to the store now Ana?” Weston asked.

“Yes Sir in about 20 minutes he will be here.” Ana answered.

“Good, now while at the store I want you to pick up some more ribbon, some clove oil, some type of peppermint toothpaste and a few other things,” Wes said.

Ana thought of the things He asked for. The ribbon felt so good she was loving it and enjoying the feeling. The clove oil she felt her ass tighten as she had heard all about clove oil. Ana was still in a dream like state but she heard everything He said. He spent the last few minutes making sure she was ok and not worried about anything. He wanted her to call Him first thing when she awakened and be prepared to give Him details of the trip.

Ana said bye to Wes just as her husband pulled into the driveway. Ana met him outside ready to go and they picked up their little girl and headed to Wally world. Ana could feel ever pot hole as she stretched to drive to the store. The ribbon was so tight as she changed gears. They arrived at the store an Ana could smell her cunt. Amazing how dominant the smell was to her. She was worried about being smelled. The apprehension made the heart race and pound. Feeling faint almost but the biggest thing was as she got out of the car the plug shifted and she just knew people would indeed be able to see a bulge at the back of the dress. The air wrapped up between the wet thighs cooling the area as the ribbon began to rub hard against the soaked pussy.

Moving through Wal Mart emerald eyes landed upon everything and her mind raced with thoughts of just what He might think of to put her in some type of predicament with that. She quickly gathered the things He had requested. The ribbon was cutting into the flesh and sawing back an forth with each new step. She found she could not bend over and had to have her husband bend for her. She explained she had hurt her back and all was well on that front. Her cunt was juicing. She could smell it and purposely walked past the air freshener aisle and the cologne trying to find anything to mask the pungent odor that was consuming her nose. She just knew others could smell her. She was hurrying through the store as she knew as soon as she got home she could remove this pretty ribbon that was no longer so pretty to her. The plug stayed in place but the tissue around the puckered ass and vulva, clit and etc was rubbed raw.

Standing in line was a huge problem for Ana. She sat looking around at everyone nearby. Wondering if they were watching her. Or even worse inhaling that scent she could smell so well. She could feel her dress against the butt plug and she kept looking back to see if it was sticking out. Her mind a frenzy as to what if it is omg. What would someone thing seeing this flat object pressed against the dress. She kept looking to her husband’s face for signs of anything odd. Trying desperately to keep it together as she waited and waited in line.

Ana was almost dazed as she left Wal Mart. Her pussy was throbbing with need once more but at the same time she was hurting and raw from the ribbon. She had no idea the ribbon could do something like this to her. She was still in shock as she went to get in the car and had trouble sitting upon the seat. The plug was now very uncomfortable but she had not choice but to sit and shove it back in place. Gasping loudly as it moved. Her mind was focused on her pussy raw, hot, and also a feeling of decadence.

They had one more stop. She had to get her daughter ice cream. She was so irritated she was about to snap everyone’s head off and then she remembered His words. It is not their fault you are in this predicament so do not take it out on them. If your daughter wants something to eat you will stop and go in and allow her to eat it within a reasonable amount of time. Thankfully she didn’t want to eat there she just wanted to get the cone and ride on home. The 30 min drive seemed to drag on for hours. Ana was in agony by the time she reached home. She also knew that her husband could smell her sluttish self. Blushing as the car seemed to reek with the cunt’s pussy.

Ana arrived home and got out of the car as quickly as possible. She could not wait to get inside. She had to hurry and yelled over her shoulder that she had to go to the bathroom. Of course the key wouldn’t cooperate and she spent even more time with that torture harness in place. Silently thinking ohh He got me this time. Pretty ribbon her bottom. Rushing to the bathroom trying to stay calm as she began untying the knots. Of course by now they were so tight untying was not an option. Ana began searching for scissors. Fingers finally landing upon a pair. Slicing through that pretty green ribbon. Feeling the relief as it released the now tenderized flesh. Ana’s pussy felt like steak after beating it with a pointed mallet.

Ana stashed the ribbon and removed the butt plug. Bringing it to her face to smell the pungent odor. Thankful there was no residue or soiling. Knowing full well if it had been His cock or one of His implements she would have been sucking the soiled material from the plastic. Shivers raced up and down her spine at the thought of this. Would she be able to do something like that or would she balk? Ana had no doubt in her mind she would do whatever Wes asked of her because in her mind He had found what she was and brought this out to the surface. He had also found her darkness and shed a huge spotlight on it for His use.

Ana was a slut, a whore, a fuck toy, a naughty bitch. Ana was proud of these things as she had never been before. Before this day Ana had thought being those things were bad. Now she knew she didn’t have to cringe when the word slut was called at her. She would hold her head up and think yes I am a slut but only to One that makes me that way.

Ana talked to Sir the next day after writing her assignment. Ana’s pussy stayed raw for days and days. Every time she looked at ribbon she shuddered. She began to see everything in a new light. Thinking about just what He could find to torment her with after doing such a wonderful job with the ribbon. Ana knew she would never forget that trip and was unlikely to ever want the ribbon again.

niyah2

niyah2
niyah2
5 Followers