Phone Sex Exhibition

Story Info
Husband orders wife to exhibit herself during phone call.
635 words
3.97
71.3k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
quale
quale
367 Followers

With my wife attending grad school halfway across the country phone sex was often the closest we came to being intimate for months at a time but managing the phone, masturbation and exchanging links via IM was quite a chore. So I couldn't honestly say the bluetooth headset I'd given my wife for Christmas wasn't a bit self-serving but for the first few weeks of the term my wife had been too preoccupied with her thesis to even set it up. It was only today, several days after she'd turned in a rough draft, that she'd bothered to figure it out so we could chat while she did the dishes.

At first we just caught up with each other but when Joyce mentioned that a friend of hers was thinking of accepting an offer to strip for a friend's brother's bachelor party the conversation quickly became more sexual.

Sensing how aroused my wife was I told her, "Go step in front of the sliding glass door take off your shirt just like you would if you were performing at that bachelor party."

"Ok," came the breathy reply.

"Make sure you run your hands over your body," I said, "guys like it when you look at them and touch yourself."

"I'm squeezing my breasts now," my wife replied.

"Good, now practice slipping out of your skirt. Make sure you wriggle your ass and hips."

"I'm squeezing my breasts now," Joyce explained an image of my sexy half-asian girlfriend in just her bra and panties leaping to mind.

"Eep," Joyce squeaked, "the guys from across the way are looking at me."

"Good," I said suddenly feeling rock hard, "look back at them and undo your bra."

"Yes, Luke," Joyce said meekly.

"Now play with your tits for them," I ordered.

Breathily Joyce replied, "there are four guys watching me from the porch across the way now. One of them is a student of mine from last year."

"Then go ahead and slide your panties off so he can see you naked"

"Okay, Joyce said hesitantly."

"Now take your dildo and step out onto your balcony."

"I'm standing outside now, the boys are just 20 feet away on their balcony."

"Keep looking straight at your former student and drop down to your knees."

"Okay," my wife said breathing hard.

"Now sensually pretend your giving head to your dildo."

For a few minutes the line was filled with soft slurping noises forcing me to exercise great control not to cum right then.

"Now spread your knees apart and work the dildo up inside you."

"I've got the tip in"

"Good, now gyrate your hips and slide down onto the dildo and use your other hand to play with your tits."

"Yes, Luke," Joyce breathed, "the boys watching me all have hands in their pants now."

"It's halfway inside me now," my wife announced

"You know I'm going to have you cum on your dildo for those boys don't you."

"Yes," my wife groaned, "It's all in now."

"Keep your eyes on the boys and slowly start to fuck yourself with it and moan loud enough for them to hear."

"Ohh God, I can't believe I'm doing this," Joyce gasped but I could hear her moaning loudly for her audience to hear.

"I think one of the boys just came in his pants," Joyce announced obviously about to cum herself.

"Warn them," I told my wife, "and make it loud"

"Ohh God I'm going to cum," my wife exclaimed unable to push herself over the final brink.

"Make sure you like the dildo clean before you go back inside," I added and with a loud Oooo of orgasmic relief my wife came and immediately I heard the sounds of her sucking the dildo clean and finally let myself achieve release.

quale
quale
367 Followers