Phone Sex Goddess is a Real Killer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you remove my stockings? Would you like for me to do that for you now?"

"Yes, yes, please don't make me talk. You do all the talking. Okay," he said mixed with grunting, gasping, wheezing, and moaning. "Okay? You're doing great. Just keep going, okay? Please don't stop. I'm getting ready to cum."

"Okay," she said slowing her conversation to make him last longer. Not wanting the call to end, she knew that as soon as he ejaculated, their conversation would be over. "I'm bending over now and removing my stockings. Look, Harry, you can see my breasts. My big tits are practically falling out of my nightgown, they are as heavy as they are firm. In the way that my tits are practically falling out of my nightgown, imagine Loni Anderson's tits falling out of her nightgown.

"God, oh God," he said. "Yes, yes, I can just see Loni Anderson's tits falling out of her nightgown. That Burt Reynolds was one lucky bastard."

"Do me a favor and suck my tits Harry. Please suck my nipples. Pretend that you're here with me now sucking my tits while fondling my big breasts and fingering my nipples," said Mary as Yvonne as she fingered her nipples while imagining Harry sucking them.

"Oh, my God."

"Harry, I'm getting wet just thinking of you sucking and licking my breasts, but what I really want is for you to lick and suck my pussy too before your prod me with your hard, hairy cock and fuck me real good." Mary fingered her pussy. Rubbing her clit faster, she fingered her pussy deeper. "Will you fuck me good and hard Harry? Will you make me cum? After you fuck me, will you let me suck your cock? Please may I suck your cock Harry? Only, you must promise me one thing Harry?"

"What's that Yvonne? What do you want me to promise you? Anything, I'll promise you anything," said Harry breathlessly.

"Will you promise to cum in my mouth so that I can swallow you?"

"Yes, yes, oh God yes. I promise to cum in your mouth after I lick you and fuck you. I'll suck you anywhere and will lick you everywhere you want, just keep going 'cause I'm almost there. God, help me! I'm so close."

"Okay, Harry, let's keep you going so that you can cum real good."

"Okay," he said.

"I'm untying my nightie bow and letting my breasts fall free so that you can have your wicked sexual way with them. Come closer Harry and touch and fondle my tits. Pretend my tits are Loni Anderson's tits. Suck and nibble on my nipples. Go ahead, don't be afraid to bite my nipples. I like when you do that. Oh... Harry, that feels so good. I love it when you suck my big nipples. Don't stop. Baby. Yes, that's it. Suck them. Bite them,"

"Gees, Yvonne, you're going to make me cum. You know all the right things to say to me. You are the best phone sex operator I've ever had," he said.

"Make me your woman Harry. Make me your bitch. Make me your sexual slave. Make me do all the dirty, sexy, and nasty things that you imagine doing to a woman. I'm yours to pleasure you and to sexually satisfy you."

"Oh, God."

"Reach down and cup my pussy through my panties while you're feeling, fondling, and sucking my tits," said Yvonne.

"Tell me. I forgot to ask you and I need to know to imagine you naked. What color hair do you have?"

"You tell me, you're the clairvoyant," she said slowing the conversation to make the call last longer. The last thing she wanted was for him to cum.

"Blonde, I like blondes," he said.

"It's as if you can see me Harry," she said pushing back her mousey brown hair with her hand. "How did you know that I'm a blonde?"

"Are you a natural blonde?"

"Yes. I was born a blonde," she said. "Tell me, do you like bald, trimmed, or bushy pussies?"

"Trimmed, I like blonde, trimmed pussies," he said.

"If you were here, you'd see that my blonde pussy is trimmed," she said rubbing her bushy, dark brown pussy. "Now do me a favor Harry."

"Favor? What favor? I'll do anything you ask," said Harry. "Just ask me. Right now, I'm the one who's your sexual slave."

"Remove my panties with your lips and teeth very slowly, not too fast now, and don't forget to trace my pussy slit while fingering my pussy as you're pulling. You need to coax open my pussy lips by making me wetter and slipperier," said Yvonne.

"Jesus. I'm removing your panties with my teeth. I'm touching you with my finger. God, you're already so wet Yvonne. I'm rubbing your clit with one finger and pushing my other finger inside of your pussy. Do you feel that?"

"I do," whispered Yvonne as if she was cumming too, instead of watching Dr. Oz on TV with the sound down.

"Lick me Harry. Lick me. Stick your tongue in my hole," she said.

"I'm licking you. You're so sugary sweet and thick like syrup. I love licking your pussy Yvonne. I can't wait to fuck your pussy. I can't wait for you to suck my cock. I can't wait to cum in your mouth and to watch you swallow my cum," he said.

"God, you're really good at this Harry. You're going to make me cum," she said sighing and rolling her eyes. "You must have had a lot of women to be so sexually experienced for a woman to cum just by your sexy words."

"I have, I've had lots of women, not in person, but on the phone," said Harry with sexual excitement as if he was very proud of his achievement in seemingly being so skilled at phone sex.

"I'm really hot, wet, and slippery now. Now that I'm almost ready for you, I want you to mount me soon baby, but you must promise to lick me first. I wouldn't want you to break your promise, now would I? Would you lick me and finger fuck me before you cum Harry? I need to cum too," said Mary rubbing her clit faster and fingering her pussy deeper. "Only, there may not be time for that. You sound like you're going to cum now," she said with a dirty laugh.

"Grunt, gasp, moan," said Harry with lots of heavy breathing. "I can't lick you. Not now. Sorry. Too late. God, god... fuck... shit... I'm cumming. I'm cumming now," said Harry making loud guttural screams and then there was silence.

Yvonne waited for him to return to the phone. Figuring he was going for a tissue and/or to clean himself up, she hoped he'd take his sweet time. So long as he was still on the phone, even if he wasn't there talking, she was making money and she'd be making a goodly amount with this one call. She'd earn enough money to buy a week of groceries at Wal-Mart. After a while with him not returning, she was concerned.

"Harry? Hello? Harry? Are you done? Did you cum? What are you doing? Where are you? Earth to Harry. Hello? Did you forget about me?"

Silence.

"Harry, can you hear me? Harry!"

Deafening silence. Yvonne didn't hang up her phone. Allowing the minutes to continue to register, hours later, his credit card was charged $5,300 and didn't stop until he surpassed his credit card limit.

Harry was found dead with the phone lying next to him on the floor. With the Goddess of phone sex causing him to have a massive heart attack, the phone sex killed him because, obviously, it was the best he'd ever had. Harry was 67 year's old and would have loved that he died having an orgasm. What a stud! Rest in peace Harry.

Yvonne is a phone sex savant. Call her at 1-888-Cum-Talk. Have the sexual experience of a lifetime. Oh and Yvonne promises to take it easy on you. She promises not to kill you too. She needs paying customers, not dead ones.

The End

12