Phone Sex Pleasure

Story Info
A bi girl trash talks her man and cums with her female lover.
1k words
4.29
27.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
readesade
readesade
1 Followers

Chloe made her way towards the slightly open and beckoning bedroom door. Kimberley lay beautifully nude and aglow in soft yellow candle light, alone in body only, as the telephone rested next to her on the night-stand....off its cradle and on speaker.

Chloe remained unmoving in the darkness of the hallway, safely hidden from her girlfriends sight, as a warming eagerness grew between her legs. Silently she let her bath robe drop to the floor and putting two fingers into her mouth gently sucked them as she would an imaginary hard cock. Sucking and wetting just her violet painted nails with the tip of her tongue, Chloe ever so slightly touched her own stiffening nipples.

She was well aware of who was on the other end of the phoneline. She knew not his name but had seen him with Kimberley and her friends. Transylvanian Goth he was, and coming complete with a studded dog collar around his neck, pierced and chained nostrils and eyebrows and a black spiked mohawk.

"Take off your clothes..." Chloe heard his disembodied voice command Kimberley through the speaker phone.

"They're already off..." Kimberley told him.

"How impatient you are tonight...tell me...is your pussy already hot and wet too..."

"Hmmmm yes...it is...but I want you to lick it before you stick it... push apart my thighs and eat me..."

Spreading her legs uninhibitedly Kimberley asked him.

"Come on baby...would you like to be between my legs lapping away at my pussy right now...smelling me and pleasuring me... open my lips...see how hot and ready it is in there... it's dripping for you baby...now put your tongue inside... let me coat it with my wetness..."

Moaning involuntarily she ran her fingers through her dark pubic hair and used both hands to massage the folds of her outer pussy lips. Chloe's throat went dry as she stared hungrily at her glistening vagina. She could only imagine licking Kimberley's hardening clit and inhaling her moist scent.

"Can you feel my tongue in you...it's in so deep... I can you feel how sticky you are up there...I wanna put my tongue in your mouth now...would you like to taste yourself..."

"Yeah, I would for you...let me suck on my juices..."

"Stick that cute ass of yours up in the air for me... open your cunt wider for my feast...can you hear me lapping at your soaked pussy...sucking you...would you like my big cock too... I have it in my hands right now..."

Kimberley was visibly shaking as she inserted first two, then three fingers up into herself while frigging her budding clit passionately. Her cunt hungrily and easily swallowed them.

"You know I would...let me rub your thick prick with the palm of my hands and feel it's heat...give me your shaft... put it in my mouth...I need to suck it...you like it in my mouth don't you baby...let me suck you off...and right now... come on over and do it to me...pump my mouth with your cock... give me what I want and need...please make me cum...I wanna cum so bad..."

"Oh you will cum alright...but I'm not coming over tonight... I'm staying right here to talk you off..."

Kimberley's wanting and lusting voice failed not to reach her female lover's ears as Chloe watched the quickening rise and fall of her girlfriends sweaty breasts and small sensitive nipples erect and pink with excitement. Chloe ached to devour them, but for the moment was content to masturbate herself watching and listening undetected outside the bedroom door.

"Turn over...and spread your ass...open yourself up for me..."

"Anything for you baby...."

Kimberley now laying flat on her stomach reached around and took hold of her fleshy ass cheeks. Her gaping cunt and tightly puckered asshole were now unknowingly offered for Chloe's voyeuristic amusement.

"Wanna cum in my ass tonite baby...please say you will... fill my anus inch by inch with your hard prick... that's where I want you to be..."

"I'll dig your dirty ditch for you...work your butthole for me then... get right in there...stretch it wide..."

"Mmmmm baby I will...my finger is going in...but I want your cock to plug me...please do it...come on and slide it in... I can feel it, can you baby...it feels so good up there..."

"Fuck your sweet ass with your fingers...jam them in and out... fuck yourself...how many fingers are up there now..." he asked.

"Two baby...and really deep...oh..fuck...I wish you would fuck my asshole...fuck it...ram it hard you son of a bitch!..."

Both her lovers knew she was on the verge of orgasm. Her boyfriend could hear it and Chloe could see it. Kimberley furiously now thrust three fingers in and out of her sodden pussy as she ground her hips wildly into the bunched up bed sheets to apply direct contact to her inflamed clit. Seeing that Kimberley's little asshole had yet to close fully from the finger fucking she had given it, Chloe crept out from the hallway shadows and onto the bed.

Positioning herself behind and between the spread legs of her lover she first lubricated two fingers with her own pussy juices and eased them into Kimberley's ass.

"Oh fuck me...oh my...sweetheart...that's what I like..." Kimberley screamed as she took Chloe's plundering fingers deeply into her loosening bunghole.

Chloe now spoke.

"Maybe your boyfriend should stick his cock back in your mouth while I do your ass...would you like that honey..."

"Ohhh sweetheart yes..." Kimberley answered panting.

Both ladies heard his instructing voice through the telephone.

"Then take that cock all the way in and down your throat... can you feel me fucking your mouth...you like sucking a big cock... make it shine with your spit...I know you like 'em large... now lick that shaft for me...tongue it all over...up and down..."

"Oh baby...are you...are you ready to shoot for me... I want you to fill my mouth with your cum..."

"Yeah...I'm stroking it...you want it..."

"Do it baby...give me your cream...and blow it now... cause I'm gonna cum too...oh, Chloe...keep fucking my shithole... really ream it good..." groaned Kimberley.

"You like how that feels don't you honey...my fingers up your ass...and his cock in your mouth..." asked Chloe.

"Ohh...it's so good...hhmmmmmm, I'm gonna cum......"

"I am too...here comes my load...fuck...suck it..."

"Oohhh sweetheart...get under me and eat my pussy... suck out my cum and taste me lover...ohh, please..." begged Kimberley.

Chloe hung up the phone and laid down between her girlfriends legs.

"Hhmmmm Chloe...you do love me..."

readesade
readesade
1 Followers