Phone Tag Hotel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kate! I gotta fuck your tits before I end up blowing!"

"Oh, what's that!? You want to fuck these big titties again, don't you!?"

"FUCK YES!"

She could have laughed had she not been lodged between the two of them feeling their cocks ram into both her holes. Ralph realized they soon would be changing positions and slowed down onto a stop at the same time as Tom. Both of the men were ready for the final round now as they let Kate step her bare feet back down and released her body free from their cocks in her tight holes. The men stepped back and then she lowered her down to her knees again. Since Tom was in front of her, Kate was facing him and ran her hands down to grab a hold of her huge breasts. Ralph's cum from earlier had dried up and she would need something sticky for it, she wasted no time opening her mouth and taking Tom's long pole back into her mouth to suck it.

"Jerk me off, Kate!"

Ralph spoke up as he felt somewhat left out at watching his dream girl suck the other man's cock. He moved to the left side of him and Kate looked to see Ralph and reached her hand out to begin stroking his cock just as she had done before. Her mouth bobbed up and down on Tom's dick while her hands firmly began to jack off Ralph as he wanted. After a good bit of sucking action, Kate came up to release Tom from her mouth with a loud pop noise and now it was time for some titty fucking action. She let go of Ralph's cock and looked up into his eyes to wink at him.

"You'll get your turn next, honey."

Holding her tits apart, Tom stepped forward and held his cock in place to rub between her huge breasts. Kate breathed in and then looked down at the rod between her tits as she spit on it and then Tom put his hand on her shoulder and began to thrust forward, fucking her tits like before. She moaned before speaking dirty to him at the feeling of his meat stick pumping between her tits.

"Yeah, that's it! Fuck my tits!"

Tom enjoyed this so much, thrusting hard between her tits as he held her in place. Over and over, his long shaft pumped between those impressive built breasts. Ralph moved behind Kate as he watched from looking down and started to jack himself off at the sight of the other man fucking her tits. Tom began to pump into her tits harder as Kate's body jerked a bit. He was so close to cumming but he didn't want to just yet so he slowed down and came to a sudden stop.

"Fuck him with your tits now, I'm about to cum."

Kate didn't say a word to reply, she simply let go of her tits so Tom's shaft could slide on out. She turned to her side as Ralph stepped over and held his cock out for her. Kate looked up at him and pulled her tits apart before squeezing them around his dick. Unlike Tom, Ralph stood there and let Kate do all the work as she held her tits firmly together and began to pump them up and down.

"God that feels so good!"

"Oh yeah? You like these big titties wrapped around your hard cock, Ralph?"

"Fuck yes I do!"

"Mmmmmmm, feels so good."

She slowly took her time fucking his cock with her breasts. Ralph was different from Tom, who had maintained his own control throughout this night. All Ralph wanted was to enjoy her lustful body as much as he could and right now he felt like he had won a lottery of some sorts as one of the most gorgeous models in the world was pumping her famous breasts over his cock. He didn't want this night to end but he could feel the cum building up in his rod as he began to breath heavy. All the while, Tom was standing right next to him stroking his cock slowly as the time was drawing near that they both were about to blow their loads.

"God, Kate! I'm gonna fucking blow!"

"Mmmm, good that's just what I want! I want you both to cum all over me!"

Ralph's call was just the words needed to give Kate the alert that she soon would be a dripping mess. She let go of her breasts promptly, allowing him to grab his rod and begin stroking it as she straightened her position forward on her knees and ran her hands up through her hair to make sure that it was behind her shoulders. Tom moved over to the right as he was stroking his cock and aiming for her face while Ralph moved a little to the left. Kate looked up at both of them together, one last time to tease them as she brought her hands and cupped her tits to hold them up just begging for them to make a mess of hers.

"Here it comes, you ready girl?"

"Yeah! Cum on me!"

It was Tom who had the words, Kate closed her eyes but Ralph was the one to beat him as he groaned and the first wad of his cum went flying in a powerful burst that shot up the middle of her forehead and into her hair. Ralph groaned again and shot another load that painted oher her right cheek. Finally, Tom's cock exploded and the first powerful wave flew over her left eye lid coating it. More cum flew from both sides landing equally on her cheeks and another string shot up the right side of her forehead.

"Oh my god, I'm fucking drenched!"

She laughed to herself as she felt more of the hot cum flood over her face in the final spurts. Some of it had dripped down to her breasts but not much. A line of cum shot over her the right side of her face dripping over her little beauty mole above her lip. Both of the men moaned at the sight of a mess they made all over her beautiful face. Kate opened her eyes and looked up at both of them with a huge grin on her face as cum shined in both of her eye lashes.

"What a mess you made out of me, both of you!"

Tom bust out laughing and patted her shoulder.

"It looks wonderful on you though!"

Kate laughed at his words, as she looked up at Ralph whose face was enough to tell her how fatigued he was. She grabbed a hold of his cock and brought it to her lips and looking in his eyes she placed a kiss over the head. She then turned her cum splattered face to look at Tom as she repeated the process taking his rod and bringing it to her lips for a kiss. Finally, she swiped a finger up over her face to scoop up some of the cum and feed it to her mouth and suck it dry. Kate moaned.

"Mmmmmm, tastes so good too."

The two were lost at the sight of her cum covered face down below as Tom began to think to himself and then spoke to the other man standing beside him.

"Nice job, you and I made a hell of a tag team for her."

Kate bust out laughing, they had no idea back when the phone play games began that this was her plan all along to land herself a threesome. Ralph laughed at Tom's comment but before he could say anything the other man spoke again.

"Your girlfriend is hot, I enjoyed the hell out of that. I better get going though, you two kinky ass folks need to take care of yourselves!"

"Thanks for coming over Tom, mmmmmmm I enjoyed that too!"

Ralph felt smug for the second that the man was confused of Kate being his girlfriend now as he went to gather his clothes and get dressed. He wasn't going to correct the man at all, since in his mind to date her was a fantasy in his job profession. Kate just looked over at Ralph and smirked as she began to climb up from her knees with her face still covered in their cum. To her, she was just happy that Tom didn't recognize her at any moment as a famous model. Last thing that was needed was for someone to realize who she was. For now the two men had to get dressed while Kate would soon be in the shower cleaning herself up after all this fun.

******************

3 MONTHS LATER

"Oh yeah, thanks! I'll call you in the morning John, later!"

Kate smiled as she stomped her high heels into her hotel room and shut the door, while her friend walked off. Just an hour ago they had stepped off a plane boarding their arrival here to London and then having dinner and going back to their luxury hotel. This trip was all for a photo session involving a glamour magazine in the UK. Kate sighed looking around her hotel room, admiring the white walls and silver bed sheets. There was a large television set and the doors to the window gave off the impression the balcony view would give a lovely sight for snapping pictures.

Once sitting down on the bed to relax, she glanced over and seen a phone sitting on the night stand. Memories ran back into Kate's mind from a couple months ago in L.A. She kept in contact with Ralph after their phone play led to a heated night with a stranger, but Ralph wasn't with her right now. She didn't even know Tom and didn't speak to him again, other than the fact he was a memory of a man she got to use for her own fun. Kate smirked and laughed to herself while she remembered how much fun she had with the phone games all those nights ago, one memory the three of them would share forever.

THE END