Photo

Story Info
Bukkake is a special gift.
901 words
4.13
83.9k
4

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 06/29/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,912 Followers

The manila envelope bore no return address, just a cancellation mark from Milwaukee. Inside was only a single photograph.

The focal point of the five-by-seven image was a young Asian girl - perhaps Japanese, perhaps Korean, but unquestioningly beautiful, and not just in the exotic way which appeals most endearingly to Western sentimentality. She lay on her back, nearly nude upon a soft, black, shaggy rug, wearing a thick black collar and shiny metal handcuffs. Short shiny chains connected the large O-ring of the collar with the small O-ring attached to each nipple, effectively running "over" the handcuffs, trapping her wrists between chains and chest. Clearly, should this raven-haired beauty move her arms too much, she would inadvertently pull upward on the already-taut chains and bring pain to her nicely-erect nipples.

A thick, lengthy, heavy silver chain wrapped around her torso, forming a pleasing geometric crossing pattern, accentuated even further by the way the links caught the light in the room. In this manner, the heavy chain framed the Oriental woman's breasts nicely - though slightly small, they begged for the viewer's attention, pleading to be admired, demanding to be touched and fondled with gentle care. If not for the pink panties she wore, the heavy silver chain would certainly split her feminine folds in a most uncomfortable manner; still, they split the young woman's nether lips tightly enough for her secretions to prominently stain the thin garment. Interestingly, the panties were of the same color as the polish upon her fingernails and toenails; even her lips bore a very similar shade of pink.

Her thick raven-black hair was long - long enough that if she stood, it would likely reach to nearly her waist. Clearly, she lay upon some of her hair - providing her with a significant reason to not move too much - but most of her lengthy strands were splayed outward from her head. Oddly, a single streak of brown coloring ran "upward" from her prone position, and was thin enough to almost be imperceptible to the naked eye.

Her legs were spread, with her knees rising high into the air like twin mountain peaks. A thin bracelet, which appeared to be made of beaded hemp, encircled her left ankle. There were no tan lines indicating that she usually wore sandals or shoes or even socks; looking back up her body, there were no tan lines to be seen anywhere upon her exotic skin.

Around this exotic enchantress stood six men, seen only from the lower ribs downward, all apparently quite nude, each likely of a different race given their widely-varying skin tones. Each male sported a long, thick, heavy erection, stroking it, aiming downward toward the bound beauty. From each male sex, a stream of white spewed forth, frozen forever in mid-air, arcing on a trajectory to ultimately land upon the young submissive; following the trajectories, it appeared that three streams of white would land directly upon her small breasts, while the other three would splatter her face - including one which should land directly between her soft parted lips. Yet to have all six men ejaculate at precisely the same instant, the photo must almost certainly have been "doctored" in some manner.

It was clear that these six men were not the only ones to have enjoyed the charms of this gorgeous goddess. Her face had previously been splattered - in fact, almost entirely covered - with thick, white semen, to the point that she could not open her eyes again until someone cleaned the male seed away from her eyes. A thin white bubble rose from her parted lips, indicating that she already had several volleys of male essence filling her small mouth. Even her hair contained many significant dollops of white, including some trickling from her forehead over the crown of her head and slithering toward the floor.

Her torso fared just slightly better. Large areas of her chest and stomach had already been tainted by male fluid, but not nearly as thick and heavy as that which covered her face - indicating that countless men had previously emptied their contents upon her, and primarily concentrated upon her face. With her handcuffed wrists "trapped" by the pair of thin chains connecting her three O-rings, her hands and forearms also bore many signs of male enjoyment.

Others had clearly emptied themselves upon the young woman's legs; several wide rivers of white descended from the twin peaks, flowing in both directions upon each leggy mountain. Several men had previously aimed at her bare feet, and the semen between her toes must have been at least slightly uncomfortable for her.

Not surprisingly, the soft, black, shaggy rug bore white markings - some which had trickled down from the bound beauty's body, and some indicating that a few men had previously missed the exotic woman. In the background, far away from the black rug, a nice fire burned behind the protective grill of a fireplace, indicating the photo was likely taken in winter.

If only I knew who had sent me this wonderful photo. If it was the girl in the image who had sent this most unexpected gift, I would certainly like to meet her at least once - not necessarily to engage in sexual acts with her, but definitely to discuss the situation surrounding the photo and how it came to be in my possession.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,912 Followers