Photo

Story Info
Submissive girl poses for a photo.
2k words
3.91
37k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha walked through the front door, saw the camera set up in the middle of the living room and signed. Her evening was not going to be as quiet as she had hoped. She looked around the house but did not see anyone else there. With a shrug she walked into the bedroom to change. As soon as she entered the bedroom she came to an abrupt stop. Lying on the bed was a long bamboo cane, polished and shining dully in the low light. Next to the cane was a note. She kicked off her shoes and sat on the bed. Absently stoking the cane with her left hand she began to read.

Good Evening Samantha,

I'm out with friends and will not be home for dinner. In my absence, I would like you to shower and shave your pussy. You won't like the consequences if you are not completely smooth. Dry your hair and wait for me in the living room.

Mac

P.S. Don't forget the cane.

Samantha looked at her watch, 7:00pm. She had no idea when to expect him home. When had he left? She hurriedly removed the rest of her clothes and headed into the bathroom. While she waited for the hot water to heat up she brushed her teeth and got out a fresh razor. Stepping into the hot shower she immediately relaxed. As she soaped her body she thought about the evening ahead. They had both been so busy lately; there had been little time to just relax together. Samantha rinsed her body then began the process of shaving her legs. That task quickly completed, she could focus on shaving her pussy, making sure that no stray hair and stubble remained. She ran her hand over her mound to check and found herself becoming slick and moist. She rubbed her fingers through her slit for a moment before reluctantly pulling her hand away; there was no time for that. She stepped out of the shower and dried off. Styling her hair took just a few minutes and there she found herself, naked, shaved and ready.

Walking back into the bedroom, Samantha picked up the cane and just looked at it for a moment. Holding it made her heart beat a bit faster. Waking into the living, she surveyed the scene he had left for her. The furniture had been moved to the edges of the room leaving a clear space in the center. He had set up a digital camera on a tri-pod and lights had been placed around the room. Mac new she hated having her picture taken. He loved to push her limits; perhaps this was to be tonight's lesson.

Samantha walked into the center of the room. Mac had placed an X on the floor with painter's tape. She knelt on the floor, back straight, legs slightly spread, cane lying on her upturned hands. She took a deep breath and tried to relax. She had no idea how long she would be waiting.

An hour passed before Samantha heard the front door open and sat up straighter. She could feel cool air entering the house, goosebumps rose all over her body, her nipples getting hard. She shivered, from the cold and from excitement. She listened to his footsteps as he walked around. She could hear him as he got a drink of water, went through the mail, set up the coffee maker for the following morning. Finally, she heard him approach her.

"Hello Samantha, you're such a good girl" he leaned over and kissed her on the forehead, stroking his hand over her hair.

"What do you have planned Mac?" Samantha asked him as she watched him walk around turning on lights and adjusting the tri-pod.

Mac circled Samantha. Walking around her still form, smoothing her hair, pausing to nudge her legs open a bit wider with his foot. Samantha was sure he could hear her heart pounding through her chest. She began to breathe a bit heavier, her body becoming flush with her arousal. She wanted to move but didn't.

"You look beautiful pet." As he spoke, he took the cane from her hands.

"I am hesitant to Mac such smooth skin but at the same time, a bit of decoration may improve your already lovely appearance." He began to run the tip of the cane over Samantha's body, tracing the curve of her hip, the length of her spine, tapping gently on the tip of each breast before moving to her center. Mac dipped the cane into her moist heat. Her pussy clenched as the tip passed her clit and was pressed deep into her. He slowly ran the cane through her cunt, touching every part of her before it was removed.

Mac looked carefully at the tip. "Hmmm, my beautiful new cane is all wet. How did that happen Samantha? "

Samantha smiled at Mac but said nothing.

"I know bamboo is durable but just to be safe, let's clean up a bit." With those words, Mac placed the tip of the cane on Samantha's full lower lip.

Samantha began to lick her own juices off of the tip of the cane. Looking Mac in the eye, she ran her tongue slowly over the surface, swallowing deeply and clearly savoring the exSamanthaence. Mac began to breathe a bit faster and Samantha could make out the shape of his erection through his pants.

"You are teasing me my dear." He grinned as he tossed the cane to the floor and began to remove his clothing.

Samantha always loved the site of Mac's body. He had the physique of a person who is active rather than someone who spent all day at a gym. He was all long lines and lean muscle. Samantha shivered again. Mac moved to stand directly in front of her. His erection, already full and hard, bobbed gently against his abdomen. She could see the veins raised beneath the smooth skin. There was a slight drop of moisture at the slightly darker tip. Samantha licked her lips in anticipation. She could still taste her own flavors on her tongue. Mac took another step to stand between her spread thighs.

"You may have just a taste, don't be greedy". He chuckled as Samantha gave him a longing look. She wanted so much more than a taste and he knew it.

Samantha leaned forward, pressed her lips to the tip of his cock and gave the slit a tiny lick. She loved the briny taste of his pre-cum and moaned as the flavor spread across her tongue.

"That's enough now." Mac stepped out of Samantha's reach. "You need to earn that." Mac bent down to pick up the cane from the floor.

"Show me how badly you want to be my pet"

Samantha knew what he liked and felt a certain thrill when she saw the approval in his eyes as she placed her hands beneath her breasts and lifted them up for him.

"That's a good start. Now hold them there for me"

Samantha took a deep breath and thrust her chest out as far as she could. At the same time, Mac brought the thin bamboo cane down hard across the tops of both breasts at once.

"Ahhhhh" Samantha cried out as a red Mac appeared almost immediately but she did not waver from her kneeling position. She had been trained better than that.

"Good girl" he whispered as he brought the cane down again and then one more time.

He stopped for a moment to admire the welts rising on her pale skin. One strike came very close to the nipple, the welt seeming to disappear into her areola only to appear again on the other side. Samantha was trembling from the effort to keep from moving, to keep from showing him any pain or fear. Even though she keenly felt each stripe on her chest, she also felt the moisture pooling between her legs.

"Good girl" he whispered again. Mac knew how much she could take but he liked to push her, to test her limits.

"What would you like to do now pet?" Mac traced the welts on her breasts with the tip of the cane.

"Let me taste you" Samantha was shaking with the need to have him.

"Is that how you ask?"

"Please Sir, allow me to taste you. I need it so badly."

He could tell by her voice that she was close to her limit. Soon she would lose control. Mac moved to stand directly in front of her again "Go ahead".

With those words, Samantha leaned forward to take his cock into her mouth; she pursed her lips around the head, running her tongue across the tip and around the rim. Paying extra attention to the underside where she knew he was ultra sensitive.

She felt him gathering her hair into one mass and holding it in his fist. "Ahh yes" he hissed as he watched her. "Look at me Samantha"

Samantha raised her gaze to look him in the eye as she continued to work the tip of his cock with her tongue. Releasing him for a moment, Samantha began to nibble her way to the root of his penis. Sucking and nibbling at him, running her tongue along the underside until she reached the base. Tucking her head underneath him, she ran her tongue over his balls before sucking that sensitive pouch into her mouth. Samantha moaned as she applied gentle suction, Mac allowed his head to drop as he focused on the pleasure.

After a minute or two, Samantha released Mac and returned her focus to his hard and lengthening cock. Placing her mouth over the tip, Samantha took his entire cock deep into her throat. Mac moaned and took her head into his hands, holding her still as he began to thrust in and out of her mouth. Pushing his cock deep into her throat, pulling back only when she began to gag. He loved the feel of her throat milking his cock as she struggled for air and she knew it.

Just when Samantha thought Mac would cum in her mouth he pulled himself back, leaving her kneeling on the floor trying to catch her breath. Mac bent down and picked up the crop from the floor.

"Crawl to me Samantha"

Samantha crawled on all fours the few feet separating them. Wrapping his other hand in Samantha's hair, he guided her mouth back onto his cock. Once she had stated sucking and swallowing in a steady rhythm, he began to bring the cane down on her back and bottom, leaving pink stripes up and down her body, the bright Macs showing up in stark contrast with her white skin.

After a few minutes, Samantha could feel Mac's cock get even harder as the intensity of his thrusts increased. He would cum soon. Suddenly, he pulled out of her mouth and grabbing her hair, roughly pulled her across the floor and back to the tape Mac on the floor.

"Get back into position"

Samantha hurriedly got back onto her knees, legs spread wide and arms behind her back. Mac stood in front of her and stroking his cock, started to spurt copious amounts of cum onto her face. Samantha remained still as he covered her face in his semen. Letting it drip from her cheeks, from her lips. Some of it flowed down onto her breasts. Mac pressed his cock to her lips. Looking him in the eye, Samantha opened her mouth and carefully cleaned Mac's cock of any remaining fluids, sucking gently on the slit to draw out every last drop. When she was finished, she leaned back and waited for him to speak.

"Don't move pet." As he spoke, he moved to stand behind the camera.

Samantha looked into the lens as he began to take her picture.

"Perfect my sweet" he murmured as he continued to shoot frame after frame, the lights illuminating her image.

Samantha didn't move as he continued to shoot. She knew the photo would be beautiful, she also knew this is how she wanted him to always remember her.