Photo Finish

Story Info
Aussie redhead hooks up with cute black man on first date.
1k words
15.6k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brethard
brethard
192 Followers

Libby O'Donovan had never fucked on the first date before, but she figured there was a first time for everything...and this would be a great first time.

The pale redhead's date with Michael Taylor was going much, much better than she had expected. She was afraid that he would be too shy, but he was simply shy in crowds; one-on-one with her, he was likely, talkative, funny-and so very, very sexy. She kept thinking about what it would be like to see his dark-skinned body on her white bedsheets, touching his chest with her pale hands, kissing his lips, chest and cock. She wanted this, and she wanted it tonight.

The two shared an ice cream brownie for dessert. Libby couldn't help smiling as she saw the vanilla ice cream running over the chocolate brownie; it reminded her of what she would look like riding him.

"So," she whispered. "My roommate's on a trip with her boyfriend. She won't be back 'til Monday night."

"I see," Michael responded in his beautiful baritone voice.

"I have a few photos I'd like to show you..."

"I thought you keep all of them on your phone!"

"Oh, stop, silly!" she replied. "Seriously, I think you'll like them."

"Sure."

Libby and Michael took a brief walk back to her apartment. As the elevator climbed up to the fifth floor, Libby felt herself fighting the urge to push Michael to the wall and start making out with him. "Just a few minutes..." she thought to herself.

Libby was so excited she could barely keep the key steady in her hand. She finally managed to open the door and pulled Michael in.

Michael was stunned by the sight of Libby's bedroom. She seemed to have a collection of virtually every hip-hop CD ever sold, along with a seemingly endless list of hip-hop concert DVDs. Libby's friend Alison Logan, who also knew Michael, had told him that she was a big hip-hop fan, but he never realized just how big.

"Damn, girl," Michael smiled. "You've got more than me."

"I know," she cooed.

Michael smirked. Here was this pale-skinned, freckled, red-haired girl who wasn't even from here, and yet she was obsessed with American hip-hop.

"So, let me get the photos I wanted to show you..."

Libby pulled out an album and sat on the bed next to Michael, who was quickly impressed by the photos of her days as a women's hockey player. "Wow," Michael muttered, transfixed by the shots of her pale thighs and flying red locks. "God, I wish I had a chance to see you."

"Thank you..."

"So, is it real big in Brisbane?"

"Yeah, definitely," she replied, putting her hands on his shoulder. "God, I miss those days."

Michael kept flipping through the photos, finding himself becoming more and more aroused. Libby was in her early-20s when the photos were taken; she was now 27, but looked even hotter than she did back then.

"Damn, girl," he whispered, almost too aroused to focus. "You were awesome."

Libby smiled, lightly touching Michael's ear. "I knew you'd like 'em."

Michael stared a photo of Libby with her teammates. She was the only redhead in a sea of blondes and brunettes, and her red curls looked amazing in the sunlight. Michael wanted to kiss the image in the photo, to stroke her soft white skin, to kiss her right where it counts...

"Uh..."

"What?"

"Can I-can I keep this photo? Please? It looks-it looks really good."

"No!" she replied softly. Michael was both disappointed by her answer and turned on by the way the word sounded with her accent.

"OK," Michael replied, closing the album.

Suddenly, Libby placed her pale hand on his dark hand. "Can I ask you a question, though?"

"What?"

"I don't know why you'd want an old one, when you can get a new one..."

Libby removed her leather jacket and black blouse, exposing her milky-white hourglass figure, her breasts covered by a black lace bra.

"SHIT!" Michael yelled, marvelling at the butterfly tattoos on her side, her pierced navel, her freckled chest and arms, her glowing shoulders. He wanted to fuck her immediately.

"Get your phone," Libby smiled.

Michael reached for his iPhone and snapped two photos of her. She then removed her bra, exposing her erect pink nipples; Michael gasped, now fully in the throes of arousal. He snapped off two more photos and quickly removed his black T-shirt, exposing his muscular chest. In just a matter of seconds, they were totally nude and in each other's arms, moving quickly onto the bed to fuck.

Libby sensed that Michael was aroused enough to potentially go all night; she couldn't wait to feel his large, shiny, curved cock inside her. He was so large that it could barely fit into her pussy; Libby knew that she would be sore by the time the night was over, but she had been waiting her whole life to feel a hard black American man's cock inside her pale Australian pussy, and she wasn't about to let a little discomfort deter her from filling her fantasies.

Michael's tongue pleased her just as much as his cock did; at times, it seemed as though he couldn't keep his tongue off of her body. It was the most intense fuck she ever had; as soon as he came, he wanted to go again. He never seemed to get exhausted; it was though the very sight of her body kept him aroused. He came on her tits for the last time at 3:45 in the morning, before finally collapsing in a heap on the floor.

Two hours later, the sun came up. An exhausted Libby smiled at the sight of the rays covering her pale body and Michael's dried semen on her chest. She leaned over to see Michael snoring on the floor, his cock resting against his thigh. Libby smiled at the sight of her sleeping lover, before blowing him a kiss and laying back on her pillow.

brethard
brethard
192 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Megan Turns into a Black Cock Slut College girl teachs her to love big black cocks.in Interracial Love
Two White Married Wives Two wives stray for black cock.in Interracial Love
Penny Discovers BBC Housewife catches her sister-in-law screwing a black man.in Interracial Love
Amber Ch. 01 Drunk slutwife gets her first black cock.in Interracial Love
Sarah's First Submissive wife reluctantly takes black cock.in Interracial Love
More Stories