Photo Finnish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
craigool
craigool
863 Followers

"I've alreadypromised Rick. You know I'velicked her, I already have, I will again whenever you want. Please, Rick, justfuck me. Ineed you tofuck me. Ineed you to be mylover. Please, Rick. Put yourpenis inside me. I'll do anything you want, you don't have to tease me.Please, Rick,Fuck Me NOW!"

I slid into Helga doggy style, and I was in heaven. Her soft rear bounced on me every time I thrust into her. Her breasts hung down, wobbling with every thrust. Ellen appeared, naked, pussy in flames, obviously having been trying to take pictures and finger herself at the same time.

Helga pulled her onto the love seat, her tongue like a heat seeking moisture missile into Ellen's flaming bush. Ellen bent over to kiss me, and I had to slow my pace to keep my balance. The taste of Helga on her mouth was incredibly arousing, I imagine she felt the same way. We very quickly ended up with me, flat on my back on the love seat, as Helga and Ellen took turns riding my mouth and penis. They kissed passionately, caressing each other with their hands. Ellen simply couldn't get enough of Helga's heavy breasts. My wife had never been this wild in bed before. She would be cumming on my face, and moments later I would be drenched from Helga's pussy while Ellen literally went berserk on my dick. Helga would get wound up, and they would switch places.

I made every effort to hold back, but I could last no more. My hips thrust as deeply asIcould into Helga, and I unloaded my balls in her. We were all cumming, Ellen dancing on my tongue, Helga dancing on my dick, my body being their battleground of lust. I climaxed so strongly I thought I must have broken something, and my balls ached from being pounded, just as they had ached to be released.

As Helga got up off of me, Ellen came down with her mouth, licking me clean, but unable to resurrect my deflating dick. She moved to kiss Helga, and I went to find the camera. She had left it on the tripod, taking a picture every few seconds. I really wanted to see the pictures from this roll of film. Helga and Ellen were still kissing, soIundid the quick release, and went back to filming my wife in action. I'd never taken pictures of her making love to another woman before. We'd staged plenty of erotic shots with women models, but I'd never recorded the real thing before. They took turns eating each other out, then they slowly shared their mutual oral affections in the hottest sex I'd ever watched my wife have.

Manfred was even later than us getting home, and he apologized profusely. Helga said she didn't mind, but that she refused to give him up on Saturday. Manfred quickly said he would do whatever Helga had in mind. Ellen excused us, and we went up to bed. she and I slowly made love, as she told me her plans.

Saturday we took Manfred to the studio with us. We had a very normal day, except that Ellen and Helga were extra playful. Manfred asked what he had done to get back in their good graces, and I shrugged my shoulders "Women! Who knows what drives their moods?" was all I could tell him.

We had four boudoir sessions, of women I would havecried over just two days before. Women in the prime of their life, college women who were no longer girls, women whowanted to turn on men, women wholiked being looked at, and were such fun to look at. Ellen made a special point to drive them to the limits of their passion, and let me know that I could go right on seducing them if Iwanted to, because she already had. I had spent some time with her photo albums, and I knew that no one else had taken her pictures, the ones of her making love to her female lovers. Many of those same women she brought back to me for seduction shoots. I knew, because I'd checked the dates on the negatives. My wife was seducing other women, then bringing them back to sleep with me.

Stranger still was the elation, the raw excitement of knowing that Ellen was seducing Manfred tonight. She put on her red lingerie, did her makeup and hair just so, and set up the studio with an outdoor scene. Manfred was called in, and Helga explained to him that we had a rush photo shoot for a romance novel cover. There was no time to get models, it had to be in their hands first thing Monday morning, which meant it had to hit FedEx no later than 6 pm. That gave us about an hour. She changed Manfred into an open buccaneer's shirt, after she oiled his body down, combed and sprayed his hair, and positioned him in a "Rodan's Thinker" pose. Then Ellen softly joined him, pulling him up so that he still knelt on our padded foam "rock", but he was now upright with her body draped around him. She moved into all the classic romance novel positions, having him cup her breasts, laying herself back in his arms, passionate embraces and delicious kisses.

Manfred was having a great deal of trouble sorting out the fantasy from the reality, as Ellen removed his shirt and made them go through all the poses again, then his jeans and boots, leaving him in only his underwear. she knelt, cupping his groin, mouth open, in a very erotic pose. Then she removed her bra, and they went through the same set of poses again, with deep hot kisses. His hands cupped her breasts with authority now, and every inch of her body was being caressed, in her choreographed series of poses. This time, when she knelt before him, she slid down his briefs, cupped his ass cheeks with her hands, and started right in blowing him. His 8" pussy pleaser had already been fully erect, pushing out his shorts. His hands went to her head, as if to keep her from pulling off of him. But Ellen was serious. she blew him like a rocket on a launchpad. "Houston, we have liftoff." I quietly said, as my wife gulped down the sperm of another man in front of me for the very first time.

Pulling Manfred down in front of her, Ellen pulled off her panties, putting them around the back of Manfred's neck, and pulling him down with her as she sat on the fake rock. She guided him into kneeling before her, and used her panties one last time to pull his face right into her dripping wet pussy. He slipped his hands back to squeeze her sweet ass, and began licking her. All she could do was yell "Yes! Yes! Yes!" at the top of her lungs as he gave her climax after climax. she wanted more from him, and he was ready.

Ellen laid Manfred down on the fake grass, and I circled around them as he entered her. My wife was fucking another man! I loved it! They looked so hot together. Now I knew what Helga had said was true, "What is good for one is good for both." Ellen rolled them over into doggy style, and Helga presented herself for Ellen to pay the price for borrowing her husband. Ellen dove into her, and I could barely hold on to the camera, the intense passion made me so weak in the knees. Manfred was thrusting deeply into my wife, grunting, even the muscles in his ass twitching, as he spurted inside her. Helga moved to suck him, and Ellen simply rolled on her back and pulled Helga's muff right back, down on her already glazed face. They made love to him for another hour, just like they'd done with me.

Our lives will never be the same. On the weekends, we don't go out much, unless it is to go camping. Instead, we rush home and make love in front of each other, sometimes with our own wives, sometimes with each other's, sometimes swapping off back and forth. Ellen has arranged it so that all summer long she and Manfred will work outside, while Helga andIclean up inside, making sure we copy precisely all their most erotic moves.

I have learned a great deal about my wife. I have been bringing the young studs, the well built art models, to do erotica sessions with her. They often blow right on past the boundary between fantasy and reality, but only when Ellen wantsto do so. I've discovered how truly erotic my wife can be, and my acceptance of her full sexual nature has unleashed a passion in her for me that I never dream existed. We make love more often than we ever did before, and my understanding of her needs is much greater after having watched how she responds to someone else in bed. Every time she takes a new lover in front of me, male or female, I learn something about her I had never known before. I'm totally head over heels in love with her. I've never been closer to Ellen. We talk more, and there are no limits now.

Manfred and Helga have applied to stay another year. When they go home, they have asked us to come visit. We are "far too European to stay in America forever" Helga says. Ellen and I have already done our passport photos, and filed the paperwork, just in case they don't get approved for another year. From what Manfred says about the Kit-Kat club, I wouldn't want to miss it, or Ellen's reaction to it, for the world.

We sent in the proofs of the session to the book company, just like we said. It was a real joke to us. It was a BIG hit in New York. They have asked for a over a dozen new covers, with artists concepts attached. Their only requirement is that we use the same models.Ihad to break the news to Ellenvery gently on that. She's already convinced that it was Manfred and Helga that put us over our own erotic finish line. To hear we won the cover, and have another dozen contracted to boot, which she MUST do with Manfred, well, privately I'm afraid she'll be so turned on she'll screw me to death. Manfred and Helga are sending some of the pictures back to Finland via e-mail, as erotic "get well" cards to their friends. I don't know if this story has an end. I feel today like it is a new beginning. Perhaps Helga is right, and America is turning from violence, becoming more open and erotic. I certainly would like to see such a beginning. I owe it all to Ellen, who started me finishing, and took the next step whenever we needed it. I love you, honey.

craigool
craigool
863 Followers
12