Photo Foreplay Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason moved to her head and kissed her again, his lips upside down to hers. Time and life sped past but they didn't care. After a few minutes, Jason got lightheaded and almost lost his balance due to a reduction in the oxygen getting to his brain. He was going to have to work on learning to breathe through his noise more efficiently. They broke the kiss before Jason blacked out.

Mia turned back over onto her back. "That was a great back rub Jason but I think you missed a spot."

"What?" Jason asked not realizing right away that she was kidding, "where?"

She smiled at him and wiggled her ass. He dribbled oil on her ass which caused her to let out a sharp ooh in response to the cold liquid on her ass. He began to rub the cheeks of her butt. "That's it, baby. A little more center and a little lower," Mia instructed.

Jason was confused as to what the hell she was talking about. He began to rub the small of her back just above her tailbone. "That's right, now just go a couple of inches lower and you'll be right on it."

An inch and a half, Jason thought, but that would put his hand right in her...Oh. The light went on and he understood. He dripped even more oil on his finger and slowly pushed it into Mia's ass. "That's it, baby, play with my arse. Oh, that feels good."

Jason probed gently, then harder. Mia understood that Jason had never done this before, so she gave him directions. "Ok baby just a little softer. Yes, more like that, a little slower at first. You have to let my sphincter get used to you fucking it. See there you go, now push in a little more. That's it stretch out my little ass. Do you feel the resistance lessening? That's because I want to get fucked. God Jason you are making me so horny. Push a little harder. Now put it in me."

Jason didn't know what she meant his finger was already in her, up to the knuckle. Reading his mind and cursing herself for forgetting he had never done this before she said as calmly as if she were ordering tea, "Your dick Jason, stick your dick in me, now."

She looked back at Jason who was trying to make up his mind if this was the right thing to do. I mean his dick was fully erect and her ass was so small. Jason hopped up onto the bed and she rose onto her knees. As slow as he dared, he started to push his dick into her ass. Mia screamed and Jason pulled out. "No Jason put it back in, oh God put it back in."

Jason did as she instructed. This time Mia, to not upset him again, screaming into one of Jason's pillows. The resistance Jason felt made him very worried. Her asshole was gripping his cock so hard it almost hurt. He could only imagine how much it was hurting her but she said nothing. He gave her a little more and she arched her back. "Oh God baby your cock feels so good in my hole. You're filling me up, baby. I love having your cock up my ass. Now Jason, start fucking me please."

When Jason didn't move Mia started to rock back and forth forcing his dick in and out of her butt. He got the idea and started to screw her in earnest. "Harder baby fuck that ass. Fuck it, fuck it, fuck it."

Mia's voice rose with every expletive. "Fill my hole with your, cum. Fill it all up."

Jason had never had a girl talk like this to him before. He was not sure if was her demanding tone or her dirty mouth, but whatever it was it was making him harder than he had ever been. The alignment they had was not the greatest. Jason started thinking of all the better ways he and Mia could do this and several naughty ideas came to him. Many of those thoughts involved a swing chair he had seen online.

Jason's dick felt like it was about to explode. His hamstrings had begun to burn and he was feeling more and more like an old man. Being married to Mia and having sex like this is going to kill me he thought. He had already tried his quarterback trick and that had not worked especially as it was interrupted by Mia saying, "That's it. Fill your dirty slut's ass."

Jason came as hard as he had the day Mia had sucked him off. He pulled out and a long string of cum connected the helmet of his cock to the top of Mia's ass like melted mozzarella cheese. He could already see her arse, contracting and pushing his cum out so that it ran down her leg. They collapsed forward onto the bed, Jason doing his best to fall just to the left of her, fearing that if he fell on top of her, he would crush her. Both of them were exhausted. Jason draped his arm over Mia's back and held her gently.

When Jason opened his eyes again Mia was laying across from him. He could feel her skin under his arm and that was good because it proved that this was not another one of the series of wet dreams he had been having over the last few weeks. No, Mia was real and she was here and they had just had some great sex.

"Are you awake?" asked Mia.

"No" answered Jason playfully.

"It's time to get up Jason."

Jason turned his face into the pillow and so his voice came out muffled, "Why?"

"Because you made me all dirty Jason and now, we have to get cleaned up, so you can take more pictures of me."

Jason got up as slow as a bear rising from his winter hibernation. His mouth was dry and his penis was covered with a shell of dried excess cum. Mia was already standing at the door to the bathroom beckoning to him with one finger. "Be a good boy, make me all clean and I will let you dirty me up later."

Mia turned and walked into the bathroom. Jason heard Mia turn on the shower. It was about five feet square and eight feet tall. The thing that Jason liked was there was a bench in the shower that allowed someone to sit under the spray of the shower and just soak. Mia was already rinsing her hair by the time Jason lumbered in.

The shower had both a main head and a secondary wand. It also had a huge water heater and a forced-pressure pump to keep the temperature and the pressure of the water high for hours. Jason walked into the shower expecting Mia to take the wand and clean off his dick but she decided to clean it herself. Jason recoiled slightly at the idea of her sucking his dirty cock but less than thirty seconds into the process he no longer cared.

Her mouth was just as skilled as it had been a month ago. This time, however, due to his tiredness, Jason didn't cum right away. When he finally did cum it was only halfhearted. He sat down on the bench and looked up at Mia, "I guess I'm getting old."

"Then I guess I will just have to have a few other lovers," Mia said in a tone that was not completely kidding, "Don't want you to hurt yourself and I like sex, a lot."

Jason couldn't believe it but his mind was already picturing Mia with other guys. He could be standing there with a camera while they did to her what he had just done to her. He found the idea very arousing. His dick was recovering fast. Mia noticed, she smiled at him and began to clean herself. She got Jason to stand and then began to wash him. "You're not old Jason, you're just tired. It happens to all of us. I mean for goodness' sake you're only thirty..." Mia trailed off expecting Jason to finish. He didn't.

Jason sighed, "Looking at your well-toned body I feel like I'm fifty at least." He decided to risk her getting a little upset with him, "Your idea of having a couple of other playmates may not be a bad one."

Mia froze. Jason cursed himself for even thinking it. Stupid stupid stupid, He thought. "You would be OK with that?" Mia asked, "Really?"

"Depends," Jason said taking one more step out onto the limb that he was already on, "If you are OK with that." Mia's look said tell me more, "And no sneaking around. We both agree on a person and whenever possible we all play together."

"I am OK with the idea," Mia admitted, "I totally agree with the ground rules and I was not thinking of dating other guys..."

"But," Jason asked far more playful now that he was pretty sure that the limb beneath him was not going to give way.

"I have a thing for Asian women and especially for other special Asian women," Mia made air quotation marks."

"Well, you know I'm totally into you, so I am cool with that!" Jason said not believing that what just happened had just happened.

Mia literally hopped up and down like a little girl. Then she kissed him. "You are the perfect man for me."

She had pushed her luck and now she was going for broke. "While we're on the subject of sexual likes and dislikes," She looked at him mystified, "Well, if you feel old enough to be my father. Should I stop letting you screw me because you're too old?" She took his cock in her soapy hand and began to stroke it, "Or should I start calling you daddy."

Jason's cock was quickly back to hardness, "Definitely not the former."

"Ok, daddy." She stopped stroking his cock before Jason could cum again. "Would you like to stay here in the shower daddy, or should we go have more sex?"

"Sex," They, said in unison.

Holy hell what else was she going to be into? He could not fathom what other kinky things Mia might get him to do but he couldn't wait to find out.

They didn't even waste time drying off. Mia told Jason to lie down on the bed. She figured he had rubbed her back now it was time to return the favor. She was a lot better at it than he was. Every muscle in his body felt so much better. Amazingly enough, the coconut oil he had used to rub her back earlier, was the same type that she liked to use. She called Jason daddy every once in a while, and he had to admit he, kind of liked it. He didn't know if she was making fun of porn movies or online stories and he didn't care. She could do it as long as she wanted to, or stop whenever.

Eventually, she came to his ass and as expected she started rubbing it too. "Daddy" she began.

"Yes, dear?" Jason asked feeling so good he would have walked out the window if she asked him to.

"No," She hedged, "you and I have had such a great day. I don't want to spoil it."

"What?" Jason rolled onto one side so he looked her into her eyes. They were defiantly torn between asking what she wanted to do and just keeping silent.

"It's been a long time since I played with a man's ass and I would like to play with yours."

Jason rolled back over and waggled his butt much as she had done earlier but with much less flourish.

Taking that as a green light, Mia started licking his butt cheeks. She left a few marks on his ass and the insides of his thighs. She then moved on licking his ass hole. Jason knew this was something called riming or reaming. He didn't care what it was called all he knew was it felt great. Finally, all inhibitions aside, Mia started to play with Jason's ass hole. First, with her little finger and then moving on to larger fingers. Out of the corner of his eyes, Jason saw Mia pull out her dick and start to stroke her cock as Jason had while he was sucking on hers. "Just relax your butt. That's it just relax and take deep breaths." Mia instructed, "Doesn't it feel good?"

Jason was not sure how it felt. It was a little weird. Tight at first as his ass got used to having something put in it. As opposed to just having things leave it. It felt like he needed to go to the bathroom. The thought of suddenly releasing his bowels all over Mia's hand terrified him. That would probably end their burgeoning relationship. Mia, feeling the tension increase and knowing what he was thinking explained, "I know it feels weird. It's perfectly normal and if you relax it will subside. That's it. Good Jason, just like that."

Not only was his ass starting to feel good but his cock was beginning to harden as well. Mia straddled his ass and Jason could feel her hard dick pressing against his left thigh. "Fuck me, Mia."

"I am."

She had not understood him so he clarified, "No fuck me with your cock."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes." He needed her to do it before his courage failed him, "Yes, I'm sure. Fuck me."

She leaned in and whispered into his ear, "Ok bitch."

Her dick wasn't long or thick but it was a lot bigger than her finger and felt about ten times better in his ass. Mia rocked back and forth. Jason moved his hips brushing his cock against the sheets as Mia screwed his ass. She grabbed Jason's sides and used them to thrust harder. "You like that baby?"

"Yes, Mia that feels good," Jason answered.

"My dick is just the right size for a newbie like you," She answered.

"Your cock feels perfect. Anything bigger and I am not sure I could take it," Jason admitted.

"I'm sure with practice you could but we can worry about that later. Right now, I love the tightness of your virgin ass." She thrust into him a few more times. "This is the only time I don't hate my cock."

Mia started to ram Jason harder. It had felt weird to start with but now it was becoming more enjoyable. Mia was breathing hard and Jason could feel little drops of sweat fall onto his back. He could swear that even though he had not cum he had organized. "Jason, I love you. I love you soooooo much. Your ass is milking my clit." Mia described.

"I love you Mia and I love this. I love being one with you." Jason answered back.

"Fuck, fuck FffffuuuuuccckkK." Mia shouted.

Mia pulled out of his ass and shot her little load onto his back. Then she collapsed onto Jason's back her cum between them. The sudden release of pressure from his arse along with the knowledge that he had made Mia cum, made Jason very satisfied. He spread the sheet below him and then lay in his cum. The sheets were soaked with water and cum. Mia used what was left of her energy to pull the dirty comforter over Jason and herself. Then she collapsed on top of Jason again.

Several hours later Jason and Mia sat across from each other at Jason's kitchen table. An eclectic buffet of Chinese food sat between them. "I can't believe you didn't put a shirt on before answering the door," Chided Jason as he heaped more cashew chicken into his mouth.

"Well, I didn't have enough to give him a good tip. I had to give him something." Mia explained.

"What if it had been a woman?" Jason asked.

"If she was cute, she would have gotten a lot more than a show," Mia answered completely serious.

"From the way, he looked at you I am pretty sure he liked the view a lot more than any amount of money you could have given him," I said changing the subject while imagining Mia and another girl making out in my doorway.

Mia's face turned solemn. "Only because I grabbed a pair of your boxers and put them on before answering the door."

"I think he wouldn't have minded." Jason said crunching another cashew, "I know I don't."

"You don't, but a lot of other people do. They think I'm a freak...I don't want to start on that Jason. We just had a lovely evening."

"It wasn't racist of me to have assumed Chinese food would be OK for dinner, was it?" Jason asked.

"Not at all." Mia smiled, "I love Chinese food and one of these days I will make you some real Chinese food and not this Americanized stuff." Then she said to the room in general, "Too much meat not enough vegetables."

Jason took another bite of an eggroll and then walked over to his desk. He pulled out a file folder and handed it to Mia. Puzzled she looked back at him. "What's this?"

Mia took it in her left hand so she didn't get soy sauce on it. "I had a little time on my hands while I was pining for you. Those are the names of all the doctors that perform sex change operations, where they are located, what they do as far as destruction and reconstruction, and how much they cost. I figured if you still hated me, I could send you the file and your signing bonus would cover the fees for most of the best doctors."

"But I thought it didn't matter to you," Mia asked.

"It doesn't. But it sounded like it does matter to you, and the research is already done." Jason took her hand across the table, "I read a lot about all the pain being in the wrong body can cause. I just thank God that you were strong enough to get this far in life without ending yours. From what I've read many don't. I love you the way you are Mia, but I could love you in any form. As I said before I love your soul, not the body it's in."

Jason had been looking at his food for almost his entire monologue. He hadn't dared to look her in the eyes, as he delivered it. Now he raised his head to discover she was crying profusely.

"Mia I am so sorry..." said Jason immediately assuming he had upset her.

"Do you know how long I have waited for someone to say what you just said to me?" Tears and sniffles broke up her response. "You love me for who I am? Not even my own parents, the people who were supposed to love me the most could not tell me that. And if I am being completely honest, I almost didn't make it this far a couple of times." Jason came over to her side of the table and put his arms around her. "I don't want to change, Jason. I like who I am but until just now I thought the only way to get someone to accept me was to change."

Mia got up, picked up the file folder Jason had handed her, and dropped it into the trash. Then she poured sweet and sour sauce all over it. She walked back over and sat in Jason's lap. "To hell with all of them," Mia declared.

Jason smiled, "You do have to change your clothes though." Mia looked puzzled again. "We have to get a little work done you know, to pay for all this bounty." Jason gestured to all the food on the table.

"What do you have for me to wear? All the stuff upstairs is too big."

"Mythical Clothes and Costumes sent something over and they want to see it on you as soon as possible."

Jason set up his cameras while Mia changed. "If this is the kind of stuff MCC is going to have me wear..."

Began Mia as she stepped out of the dressing room, "then I am really going to enjoy working for them," She looked over at Jason, whose mouth was currently on the floor, "I think you will too."

She was dressed as one of Tatiana's fairies from, A Midsummer Night's Dream, but Jason was pretty sure that the original Tatiana never had a fairy this hot. Mia wore a toga-style tunic that covered up the fact she didn't have much of a chest and left her beautiful arms bare. It was made out of an iridescent material that was sky blue in normal light but shimmered in shades of purple and pink as she walked. It had a thin belt made of braided silver with a little pouch, presumable for fairy dust. On her back, she wore thin, nearly translucent, butterfly wings designed to change colors in consort with the tunic. Her legs were sheathed in pastel purple stockings and she wore silver sandals that any Roman woman would have killed for.

Mia had pulled her hair back and upon her head, she wore a crown of cornflowers, lilacs, and pansies. She wore purple eye makeup with silver flakes in it. Over all of that, she had covered her entire upper chest, arms, face, and hair in a spray of glitter that made it appear as though she had diamond freckles.

"Well, these pictures aren't going to take themselves," said Jason as he regained his focus, "Say cheese."

12