Photo Fuck Ch. 03

Story Info
Fucking and Getting Fucked in the Woods.
2.8k words
4.07
46.5k
19

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/02/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is nothing more than a fantasy of mine, a mind-gone-wild exercise. Those seeking a great work of written art should not expect more than that."

It looks like this year's photo business will be more local than extended travel, which is fine. But, there's something about being on the road that gets me horny and keeps me horny. There are enough local places to explore in a city of two-million people that I should be able to get myself into some naughty and nasty trouble!

Since most of my work is done outside when it's nice out, I'm usually wearing nothing but a loose t-shirt and loose stretchy short pants with an elastic waistband. Sometimes when I'm really concentrating, my shorts start slipping down a bit and that's exactly what happened at this particular photo shoot. I was wandering about this city-block-sized facility taking photos for a client and it was hot and humid out. It was so hot and humid that my t-shirt and shorts were sticking to my sweaty skin and I could feel the Vaseline that I had put up my asshole start to get really creamy and oozy. I was hoping that it wouldn't all ooze out in case I got into some trouble with anyone while being here by myself on a weekend when it was deserted.

As I was walking around the complex setting up the tripod and taking photos, I was trying to figure out how to get a photo of with the reflection of the little pond that was next to one side of the building. There is a little park about a half-block away with a view across the pond to the building that I was photographing so I decided to walk through the trail in the woods to get there and see if the shot would work. I would stop and rub my asshole on smooth branches, sort of fucking my ass with them like they were trees that were trying to rape my slippery shit chute. The Vaseline was coming in handy.

As always, my mind started wandering and I was thinking about getting into some dirty scenario with strangers out in the woods. As I walked on, I heard something and saw a middle-aged woman riding a bike on the trail. This trail wasn't really an official trail or bike path, it was just sort of a beat-down path through the brush, so I thought it was strange to see someone almost twice my age riding a bike on this thing. As she got closer I could see how gorgeous she was and how hot she was! Her perfect legs were really tan and they were glistening with sweat. I figured that everything else on her was slippery and wet, too, including her sweet middle-aged pussy and asshole. Of course, I started thinking about that and I could feel my cock start to plump up in my loose stretchy shorts. As she got close to me she was looking at my crotch and I knew that she noticed my cock poking out. It was embarrassing but also exciting, fantasizing about doing all sorts of things with and to this hot woman.

She rode by me sort of shakily as she was trying to avoid rocks and branches on the trail and as she got by me I heard a crash! I looked back and she was lying on her stomach on the muddy ground with her skirt up over her plump, round butt cheeks, just lying there. I set down my camera and went back to see if she was ok and she said that she was but the wind was knocked out of her so she was just going to lie there for a few minutes.

I couldn't help myself, I started rubbing her back, just sort of giving her a massage to ease her pain. Or that's what I was telling myself, I really just wanted to get my hands on her incredible body. She was breathing heavily and moaning and I wasn't sure if that was because of the pain of falling off of her bike or because of the pleasure of getting a massage in the middle of the woods from a total stranger. As I concentrated on her lower back and started inching my way down to her incredible protruding ass, her moaning got more intense. I was now straddling her ass with one leg on each side of her and I was just picturing my cock pounding in-between those mounds of sweaty butt cheek flesh and my cock was at full attention. I was rubbing the sides of her hips and making my way across her ass and she was wiggling around so I kept going.

It didn't take long before my hand was under her panties and I was starting to feel around her incredible and wet holes, both of them! Her pussy was pink, perfect, and gushing, I knew that I'd be pounding the hell out of that tight little thing soon. Her puckered and perfect little asshole was also wet from her swimming in the pond, and from my fingers sliding her pussy juices into it. As I slid my middle finger all the way into her asshole she started bucking and having an orgasm. I couldn't believe that this was happening, it was a dream come true. I slid my shorts to one side and my rock-hard cock sprung out like a cartoon cock and I slid it up her cunt in one motion, all the way to the hilt! She started bucking again and I started fucking into her sloppy 50-year old cunt like I was punishing her - hard and fast, slapping against her sweaty, fat butt cheeks, trying to bottom out and really let her have it for being such a naughty girl. A naughty 50-year old girl!

As I was fucking and spanking her, I heard some rustling on the trail and I felt two hands grip me by the hips! Someone else was there and I hadn't even noticed it until just then. It was two 18-year old high school grads that had just started summer vacation before starting college in the fall and they were going to teach me a lesson!

The one behind me didn't even hesitate, he pulled my loose, stretchy shorts down a bit and rammed his little 18-year old cock into my asshole and bottomed out, pressing against my sweaty ass cheeks. He just held me down with his cock lodged up my asshole while my cock was still stuck in that woman stranger's pussy from the rear. He whispered in my ear, "Ohhh, I can tell that you've lubed your asshole with something, you must really want to be raped, is that what you want? To have someone rape your tight asshole in the woods? That's exactly what we're going to do to you, we're going to rape your dirty little asshole and fill it full of cum and piss. We're going to use and abuse and rape your tight little asshole until we feel like being done with it. We were just swimming in the pond and we just both fucked that woman that your cock is in now, she's a dirty lady, she really likes to be used in all sorts of nasty ways."

So that's why her pussy and ass were so slippery, they had already filled her with their young cum! And, that's why she was so horny. What a dirty girl, I think I was falling in love even though she was twice my age.

He was still pressing tightly against my ass cheeks with his little dick crammed up my tight hole and when he finally pulled out I also pulled out of the woman's pussy and I plunged my cock into her slippery, sweaty asshole and bottomed out up her shit chute just as he did the same thing to me. His small cock wasn't big or long enough to actually bottom out in me, but he slammed into me so hard that he felt like it was bottoming out even though it wasn't really. It was exciting, though, to have this little guy thinking that he was really fucking the shit out of me.

He started slam-fucking into my ass and I couldn't keep up on the woman lying on the ground because he was ramming into my ass so quickly and violently. It felt great being raped hard by a total stranger like that! I'm glad that I have learned to always lubricate my asshole in case I'm ever caught in a situation like that. It's a big fantasy of mine to be taken against my will like that in the woods so it's always a welcome event when it actually comes true.

Speaking of come, or cum, he stabbed his cock into me all the way and started shooting his little 18-year old sperm deep into my ass, I could feel every spurt as it shot in again and again. He held my arms at the elbows and held me back against his sweaty stomach as he filled my ass with his hot cum, fucking his softening, smallish cock into my abused-but-still-tight asshole. When he slowed down I forced my cock back up into the 50-year old woman's asshole again and went to work, pounding into it as the guy behind me was still holding onto my hips and his cock was still in me. He was pushing with me almost like he wanted to fuck her ass again. Or, maybe he just wanted to keep fucking into my ass. I was getting jealous, which ass did he like better, hers or mine?

I could feel his cock softening up and I assumed that he would pull it out, but he started pissing up my ass! He was filling my asshole with hot piss after just filling it with his hot cum, giving me a piss enema! What a dirty little boy he was! What a feeling, this fantasy was coming true in more ways than one. His horny 18-year old buddy was spanking me as his friend was pissing in my ass and I could feel my orgasm coming, and then it came and came hard! I started unloading my cum up into this strange woman's tight little asshole, shooting and shooting, spanking her jiggling, big, sweaty, already-raped-and-cum-filled ass as I continued to fill it with my own sweet sperm.

The guy who was pissing in my ass started fucking into my abused hole again as his little cock was starting to get hard again and once I started cumming he really got hard. My asshole would spasm and it was basically jerking off his cock as he was slam-fucking into my poor little asshole. I sort of moved off her back legs where I had been perched for several minutes and pushed back on the cock of the young rapist who was using my ass as his plaything and he pulled me back so I was on my hands and knees. I wanted him to be able to fuck deeper into my ass, I wanted to really feel that tiny cock pound into me. I knelt down and licked and sucked the woman's freshly-fucked asshole and I could taste my own sperm, which I've tasted thousands of times over the years. Several times a week I jerk off and eat my own cum, I'm addicted to it as much as I am to being fucked in the woods by strangers. I loved how dirty and nasty those guys were. Before too long he was cumming up my ass again but this time he pulled out when he was done filling me with his hot sperm and without missing a beat, or a pump, his buddy shoved his much larger cock up my ass!

YOWW! His little 18-year old friend's cock was huge, was that a real cock or did he just shove a huge dildo up my ass! Man, it was stretched my poor little abused hole out. He was pulling that huge, hard cock out all the way and then SLAMMING it back in all the way, bottoming out up my colon, pressing up against my dirty, sweaty, wet piss-and-cum-coated butt cheeks and then he'd slam-fuck into me several times HARD and spank my ass at the same time. Laughing and slapping my sweaty ass cheeks the whole time. This kid was a little psycho, he really enjoyed raping and abusing my asshole. I like that trait in strange men... just going nuts raping me in all sorts of dirty, nasty ways. Shoving food in my ass, gang-raping me, spanking me, passing me around like the dirty whore that I am, using and abusing me for their pleasure. Tying me up and using my asshole as a urinal, anything and everything dirty and nasty.

His friend had gone around and gotten in front of me and he started fucking into that woman's ass! I couldn't resist, I stuck my cock in that kid's ass and I started fucking him like he fucked me just a minute ago. He still sort of had his swim trunks sort of half on-half-off and I fucked that tight white ass. He gasped because of having such a tight little hole and because of the size of my cock, but my dick was full of cum and ass juice from that lady's ass so it was super slippery. I literally fucked the shit out of his ass and filled it with so much hot cum that it was running out.

I even filled his tight little asshole with piss like he had filled my ass with piss earlier. I gave him a piss enema like he gave to me. As his friend was still raping my ass like a madman, I clenched down and his big-cocked buddy started hosing his sperm into my ass like there was no tomorrow. I felt hot rope after hot rope of thick, steaming 18-year old teen sperm filling my dirty asshole.

I wondered if these two young guys had ever fucked a guy before, or a guy's ass as tight as my asshole was. Or, as tight as it used to be, his horse cock had really stretched it out. It felt great to be used and abused by those two dirty guys.

They both stood up and pissed all over that woman and myself out there in the woods, just unloaded unto us totally soaking us, and jamming their pissing cocks into our assholes filling us both again with hot piss. They spanked our asses and whipped them with leave-filled branches and poked mud into them and laughed and asked how we liked being raped and abused in the woods. They said to come back there if we wanted the same thing to happen again and they'd bring friends with them the next time to really give us a good fuck.

I ended up fucking that woman again several times over the next day and a half that I was on my photo shoot, always out there in the woods, lying on the muddy ground. I filled her ass with so much cum and piss and licked it out after I was done. She was really as dirty as I was! I knew that I'd be seeing her on a regular basis and fucking her dirty ass again.

Those two young guys never came back, but some other guys did, fat, hairy bikers covered with tattoos, did come back down that trail. They must have heard about it, and they fucked both of us in the ass like they would be the last holes that their cocks would ever be in. They carried us us over to the pond and fucked both of us in the water with their raging cocks, which was exciting, to say the least. They went between our asses like a buffet line, plunging all the way in and fucking, then pulling out and ramming into the other ass and fucking it like they were punishing it. It was dark out and we could hear mosquitoes and we knew that it was either stay in the water and get raped by these guys and their fat cocks or be ravaged by mosquitoes. That wasn't a hard choice: having dirty strangers pound their hard cocks into our asses, stretching them out and pounding into our assholes and filling them with cum and piss, or be covered in mosquito bites.

I knew that I'd be back to that little park again, preferably when it was hot and humid out and when there would be a chance of being raped and abused by strangers, my biggest fantasy! I always keep my asshole filled with Vaseline in case I'm ever in that situation again, and, thankfully, I have been.