Photo Op

Story Info
Threesome gets together to fill a scrapbook.
3.3k words
3.76
50.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

K and ML were in many regards an odd couple. ML was a forty-ish woman with one of the largest "racks" I've ever seen. She wasn't "fat"; she didn't have a bubble butt; she simply had huge knockers. She also had a liberal attitude about sex, which was good thing because her husband K was a classic dirty old man. I don't think there a single time that he didn't tell my wife how much she was going to enjoy getting fucked by him. And he didn't mind whether I or anyone else were around when he told her that. As far as he was concerned, it wasn't "whether or not" she was going to put out for him, but "when". Whenever he caught her off by herself, he was "all hands", patting her ass and rubbing her tits.

Laughing, she always put him off. My wife admitted that she found his sexual attention flattering and exciting even though it was crude. When she and I were playing around with each other one night, I asked her if she'd like to set up a little session with K and see if he was as good a fuck as he claimed to be. She'd get really turned on when I'd make up stories about her playing suck and fuck with K or some other guy. I had no doubt that in the right place at the right time....

She and I shared an active fantasy life and even enjoyed a few discrete encounters with others. We both got off telling each other when we sneaked a little on the side. We were very careful about what we did and who we did it with to keep from embarrassing each other, but that only added to the stimulation of getting "milk from the neighbor's cow", to cite an old proverb.

I don't know how the subject came up, but one evening K started talking about sexy photos. Not pictures from a skin magazine, but the kind of "personal" photos couples take of each other. "Pillow" pictures. He asked if we had ever taken any "nudie" pictures of each other. When we admitted we had, K told us that he and his wife had an album full of all kinds of pictures of each other

We found the revelation most interesting, but we didn't get into describing any of the specifics nor did we offer to show them to each other. I had one picture of my wife giving me a blowjob that I thought was great. I knew that if K ever saw it, he'd be begging my wife to blow him. We did make an inebriated pledge to them that, should both of them perish in a major catastrophe, we would come in, take possession of the album, and keep anyone else from ever finding out about it.

Some time later, all four of us were all invited to a housewarming party in a nearby town. Since I had a van, I agreed to drive and K and ML would ride with us. As designated driver, I had to refrain from drinking, but my wife indulged in a few. As usual, it didn't take much to get her going. The large house allowed us to roam around and talk with various individuals and find dark corners to make out in.

I wasn't trying to monitor my wife's behavior, but I did notice that she hadn't been around for a while. When I ran into her, I asked her if she'd found anything (or anyone) interesting to do. She told me that K had maneuvered her into one of the upstairs bedrooms. One bed was occupied by a couple busily making out. She and K wound up on the other bed, smooching and fondling. Pretty soon, K had his hand inside her sweater playing with her tits, rubbing her ass, and telling her—again--how much she was going to enjoy getting a really good fuck.

"And, what did you do?" I asked.

"Well, he had his hand up under my skirt and my panties almost all the way down when someone came in, turned on the lights, and squelched all the activities. I pulled my panties up and we never did get back to doing anything more."

"Fascinating! And just how far do you think you might have gone if you hadn't been interrupted? Would you let him pump your pretty little pussy?"

"I just might have. I had gotten pretty horny. I was just about ready to take his cock out and play with it. If we hadn't been interrupted, we might have really gotten it on or at least I might have given him a blowjob."

"Oh. So you're ready to find out whether or not he really is a good fuck, are you?"

"I might if I got the right chance in the right place! Even though he's a dirty old man, it might be entertaining!"

We moved some distance away, but we kept in touch. When my wife scheduled a workshop in a major city near them, she decided she would visit. I couldn't go with her, so she was on her own. She planned to spend 5 or 6 days with her parents and then visit K and ML for a couple of nights before going on to her workshop.

We had a clear understanding that she was free to explore anything "safe" as long as she was totally open in telling me about whatever she did and how good (or bad) it was. Several evenings before she left, we teased each other about what she was going to have to do to keep K out of her panties...if she wanted to keep him out of her panties...or even if she were wearing panties. We turned each other on thinking up other sexy things she might do with K and ML: giving K a big sloppy blowjob while ML watched; playing with ML's big boobs; maybe even doing a F-F thing with ML while K watched. Having turned each other on, we went at it until we were both fully sated.

My wife arrived a K and ML's late one evening anticipating a hearty welcome (and a little hanky panky). Instead, their conversation over drinks and appetizers was constrained, especially when it came to overt sexuality. As it grew later, K and ML excused themselves and went to bed. J was disappointed. All along she had been anticipating some kind of action. She had anticipated that K would make a move on her and maybe she'd surprise the hell out of him by letting him sample her "goodies". As a matter of fact, all the time she'd been at her parents she'd deferred playing with her hot little honey pot expecting to have it taken care of when she got there. Simply, she was horny and her pussy was begging for attention. At breakfast the next morning, ML reminded them that she had an afternoon hair appointment. My wife announced that she was going to rest and read in the afternoon. K just looked smug as he imagined all kind of afternoon fun. As soon as ML left, K hurried down to visit my wife in the basement bedroom. She was lying on the bed in warm ups reading. He sat on the side of the bed and, as he chatted with her, slowly slipped his hands under the tops. She wasn't wearing a bra and she did nothing to stop him from playing with her tits. He fondled and pinched her hard little nipples, telling her again how much she was going to enjoy getting a really good fuck. She let him know she wasn't opposed to the idea. As a matter of fact she told him that, even after screwing P last night, she was horny as hell and wanted/needed a good fuck.

When he tugged at her top, she thought, "Hell, he's been begging like a puppy!" So, she pulled off her top, tossed it aside, and gave him free rein to fondle, rub, kiss, and nibble her tits. In spite of K's rather crude approach, she found herself getting more and more turned on by the situation and by the stimulation as he mauled her hard nipples. In fact, she was getting a huge kick out of playing the role of slut. Besides, since he'd been begging for it for so long, why not let him have a little fun? She'd show the sucker which one of them could be the wildest.

Aroused and interested in finding out what he might have to offer, she hooked her thumbs under the waistband of her warm-ups and panties and, in one smooth motion, pulled them down over her bottom and kicked them aside. Totally naked, she spread her legs and gave K an unobstructed access to her hot little pussy. He was almost drooling. She imagined that his cock was drooling.

"Get your clothes off," she told him and K quickly stripped. As soon as he pulled off his shorts, she started playing with his cock and balls. He didn't have a throbbing, rock-hard pillar of flesh, but it was a respectable joint. What surprised her most was the fact that he was uncircumcised, surprisingly something she hadn't played with before. Fondling his scrotum, she took his cock in her mouth and started working her tongue around and around the extra bit of foreskin that crowned the head. Of course, it was the most tender part and he was going crazy with her aggressive tongue job. When K had had all he could stand, he urged her back on the bed with her legs spread, crawled on top, slipped it in, and started humping away.

They both got off rather quickly and lay there in bed talking about their various sexual escapades bragging about what they had done and what they most liked to do and what was the best fuck they had ever had. All the while they kept playing with each other's sticky, juicy parts and fondling and stroking and fingering. When they were both ready for another one, they took their time and enjoyed a nice slow fuck and got off again. After what was very mutually satisfying, they shared a shower with more fondling and stroking and dressed before ML returned. When ML got back, they told her they had spent a perfectly wonderful afternoon in bed together, and she told them, "I thought I knew what the two of you would be up to and you have to promise not to do it again...unless, of course, I'm there, with you!" My wife certainly had no problem agreeing to that. They opened a bottle of wine and sat around making plans for the evening. If P were to be there, they would not be able to carry on any of the wild things they could imagine. When P called to let them know that he would be staying with other friends for the night, K thanked him profusely. With P out of the way, they knew they could play around any way they wanted.

They quickly agreed that it would a wonderful to have a nude dinner party and a photo shoot so my wife would have some pictures "...what I did on my summer vacation" to share with me and for their scrapbook.

"Well, if we're going to do that," my wife said. "I guess I'd better go down and get undressed for dinner." With that she went downstairs, took off all her clothes and freshened up a bit. Even though my wife does not have a fantastic build and child bearing has taken its toll, she has no reservation about showing off what she has. Casually, she strolled back up to the kitchen bare-assed naked and hot with anticipation of what might take place.

K and ML had stripped. Without her clothes ML's "breastworks" were even more formidable. They opened another bottle of wine to go with "fixing" the dinner and another to go with the dinner. As they worked around the kitchen, they would accidentally brush up against one another. Sometimes it wasn't accidental. K would rub his semi-hard cock against my wife's ass and she'd wiggle her backside against him. ML couldn't help but bump into both of them with her big knockers and my wife would rub her hard nipples against her. When K got ready to slice the meat, they both warned him to be careful not to slice anything else. My wife found the casual nudity highly erotic and her pussy getting warmer and wetter.

Sitting down for their meal, ML asked for details of their little afternoon session and both K and my wife were delighted to tell her what a great fucking afternoon they had had. ML told my wife about some of the things she and K had documented in their photo album. They had shared a number of evenings with another couple—whom we knew--and had pictures of ML getting fucked and of K fucking their friend's wife. The two couples had had an intimate relationship for some time. On some days, the guy would drop his wife on the way back to his office after lunch and she and K would spend the afternoon screwing. Then she would shower and dress in time for her husband to pick her up on the way home from the office. K thought that having hot pussy delivered to his front door was very "convenient".

Finishing dinner, they quickly stacked the dishes in the sink and headed for the basement where ML thought the yellow shag rug would make an excellent background for their photo session.

My wife and I had agreed to keep in touch so, if anything happened, she could tell me all about any "good stuff. She phoned me the next day and gave me a brief description of her visit, the nude dinner party and their photo op. She had placed a set of photos in the mail and promised that when she got home she would go over them with me and give me a "blow by blow" description. I could hardly wait for them to arrive. When they did, I spent hours looking over all the pictures, studying the details of their fuck party, and playing with my hard on while I looked them over. I don't remember how many times I jerked off while I was flipping through the pictures.

None of them had any hesitancy about being photographed naked. The first picture was one of ML and my wife sitting side by side on a sofa, their legs spread so their pussies were on glorious display. ML wore a strand of fake pearls, which dangled between her large breasts. It was, obviously, the first time I had seen ML naked and the size of her breasts were almost overwhelming. My wife's tits—quite a bit smaller--were perked up and her pussy already looked wet and swollen, no doubt from having it well exercised in the afternoon. ML's big black bush contrasted nicely with my wife's smaller brown mouse.

In the next picture, my wife was fondling and kissing ML's big boobs. ML was lifting one tit to J's face to have it sucked. My wife told me she really enjoyed playing with ML's big boobs and sucking on her big nipples until they were hard. ML was mugging a startled look for the camera, but she certainly wasn't objecting to the way my wife was treating her. J would have liked to spend more time working on ML's big bazoomas, but K had other pictures he wanted to take.

Next, ML was sprawled on her back with her legs spread wide apart and my wife's had her face buried in ML's big black bush. My wife said she thoroughly enjoyed nibbling and lapping at ML's pussy. It wasn't the first pussy she'd ever kissed. She later told me she would have liked to have a chance to really get ML off while K watched. ML was surprised by how much she enjoyed having another woman nibble her pussy, but reluctant about carrying it too far. And, again, K was anxious to get in on the action.

Apparently it was ML's turn to be the photographer while K did the directing. She took a picture of my wife and K posing like the couple in the painting American Gothic—except they were naked. Instead of holding a rake, K had one arm draped over my wife's shoulder with a handful of tit. In turn, she had hold of his cock and was waving it around. It appeared that he didn't have a humungous cock. In fact, it was about the same size as mine.

In the next picture, my wife was down on her knees sucking K's cock. He had a very smug look on his face. She had a handful of balls and her mouth stuffed full of cock, but she still managed to leer at the camera.

My wife worked on K's cock until it was good and hard and ML took several pictures of them fucking each other in every position they could think of. One that was a particular turn on was K mounted from behind with a clear view of his cock pumping away in my wife's wet pussy. Another of them in a missionary position with my wife's legs wrapped around K fucking herself into oblivion. There was one with K's face buried in my wife's cunt, her wet hairs pasted down around her swollen labia.

K's favorite was one of him and my wife in a 69. She was lying on her back and he was positioned above her. She was nibbling at his dangling cock and balls and he had his face buried in her juicy snatch.

They continued trading back and forth and taking pictures until every body had gotten off at least once. Later my wife told me they did some three-ways but they couldn't figure out any way to get a picture of them.

They finally retired for the night because J had to leave early the next morning to attend the two-week workshop in which she was enrolled. Over the next two weeks, she would call me from time to time and we'd talk about her little fun and games. I'd pull out a picture, describe it over the phone and she'd tell me what they were doing and what it felt like. I'd tell her I was playing with my cock and when I popped my rocks. In turn, she'd tell me she was playing with her pussy and getting off recalling her nude dinner party.

I'd hadn't realized how turned on I would get with the idea of my wife getting fucked and more than that being involved in a three-way. Whenever I'd think about it, which was frequently, I'd get out the pictures, take off my clothes and play with myself until I had a really big pop. I would imagine how she felt as K plowed into her from every conceivable position and wish that I had been there to watch her get fucked. And, of course, I would have liked to have joined in.

When she got home, my wife and I would lay around in the bed naked and go over each of the pictures together. She'd tell me how turned on she had gotten and when she'd had throbbing orgasms. All the time, she would be stroking my hard on until I'd come all over her hand and splash all over her thighs and stomach. She also told me that K and ML were planning a vacation and promised that they would come and spend a day or two with us. I need to make sure that the batteries in the camera are fresh.

#####