Photo Opportunity

Story Info
Shy man becomes the reluctant object for an assignment.
1.7k words
4.27
72.3k
6
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 11/07/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janey was one of those girls who everyone knew and liked. By the age of 23 she was an expert at being 'average' in just about everything she tried. She was also an average looking girl in an average house with an average income. Janey hated herself. Although not bad looking, she hadn't had a boyfriend for nine months and she felt her life was going downhill fast. Just when life was at its lowest, she was flicking through the local newspaper and saw an advert for a short evening course in photography at the local college. For no apparent reason, Janey decided that she'd like to give it a try.

Three weeks later, Janey was sitting in the classroom with about 15 other people, none of whom wanted to look anyone else in the eye. Everyone was nervous and shy. Janey had dressed as usual in her black jeans and red jumper than showed off her slim figure. The first evening went well enough and she was interested enough to go back for week two. By week five she was learning a lot about lighting, film speed and all the other technical issues and she was actually enjoying herself. Although a few people on the course had dropped out, those who remained had gradually got to know other and friendships were starting to form.

Then it happened... the apparently normal enough event that was to open Janey's eyes to a side of life that she never knew existed. The class were given their first assignment. They were given the title 'Lost Innocence' and told to pair up and come back in two weeks with a portfolio of photographs to present their ideas on 'Lost Innocence'. Janey paired up with a guy called Stuart. Stuart was 27, married and as normal a guy as they come. Not a stunning drop dead gorgeous hunk, but he did look good in an open neck shirt, Janey thought!

Janey and Stuart paired up and discussed their ideas over coffee and agreed that they would meet up again the following evening at Janey's house. Later that night, she sat on her bed with her cat and pondered what she would do for the assignment and decided that she'd like to reflect on her boring life but from a male point of view. She decided that she wanted to get out some of the frustration of being 'normal' and to show that underneath that exterior lies a sexual time bomb. She had a plan...!

8pm arrived and Stuart knocked on her door exactly as planned. Janey was dressed appropriately for the occasion but left the top buttons of her shirt slightly loose so that she could flirt a little and show some cleavage. She had her camera set upon a tripod in front of the sofa and some variable lighting. She asked Stuart just to sit down and they talked. While they talked, Janey started taking some pictures casually at first, and then becoming more instructional. She wanted to see Stuart's normal features in different light conditions so she asked him to move around. She got him to sit this way and that way.. all perfectly normal, so he thought. How far would he go, she asked herself.

"Stuart, why don't you loosen the top buttons on your shirt", she asked in a casual way. Not suspecting anything he did as he was asked and Janey continued to snap away. The conversation continued and she snapped him laughing, running his fingers through his hair and changing positions. Then she decided to go a little further. "Now.. just undo the rest of the button and let me see your chest some more", she asked. She giggled to herself but tried to remain composed and professional.

Stuart acted a little surprised and said "are you sure?". "Yes, of course.." Janey replied.. "I just want to get you looking casual and relaxed.. as though you've had a hard day in the office and are looking to relax". That satisfied him so he undid the rest of his buttons and slowly pulled his shirt from his jeans. She moved around him snapping more pictures. "Now... kick off your shoes and socks and put your feet up on the sofa." It all sounded so natural and Stuart complied.

Janey changed the roll of film in the camera and quietly congratulated herself that her plan was going so well. Stuart didn't suspect a thing. The next phase was going to test her confidence.

"Stu.. what I'd like to do now is to get some more emotion in the pictures... I'd like you to take your shirt off and lay on the sofa so that your biceps are on display for me.." She wondered how he might react. "Janey.. do you really know where you're going with this? I'm not sure if I want to strip off in front of you."

"Ohh.. it's ok Stu, it's just a few pictures and this assignment is very important to me.. nothing is going to happen.. I just want to get the mood in the pictures".

With that.. Stuart reluctantly took off his shirt. Janey was pleasantly surprised at how well formed his muscles were. Not a complete gym junkie, but nicely proportioned. This was going well.. she said to herself. Stuart moved around to her instructions and looked increasingly uncomfortable at the situation so Janey had to keep reassuring him that it was all looking fine and for him to relax. Next.. would he go one step further..

He kind of suspected what was going to happen next.. "Now.. I'd like you to just un-button your jeans and look down". Stuart hesitated.. "Just do it", Janey said, rather more forcefully.. "this is looking good... my assignment is going to be excellent.. " Stuart eased the button open and lowered his zip just a little. Janey snapped away, trying to capture the emotion and fright in his face. She trembled at the prospect of how far he would be willing to go... her finger clicked away at the camera.

"Now.. just lower your zip a little further..." Stuart did so.. and his plain black cotton boxer shorts came into view. This was not what he expected from the evening at all. He had come round for a coffee and a chat and was now laying on the sofa in a state of undress. "Just a little further and open them apart". Janey clicked away, nervously and trembling. Stuart was gently trembling too.

Ok.. would Stuart be prepared to take his jeans off? Could she do it? She replaced the film, leaving Stuart for a minute of so to wonder what was happening to his evening. She couldn't believe her luck. She had him almost undressed.. it was going very well. Now.. the next stage.

"ok.. Stu.. you know what to do next.. I want you to slip your jeans off. Don't bend down, but kind of slip them off while you lay on the sofa." She didn't ask him to do it.. she had told him. How would he react? He was just about to say something when she started clicking away, thus taking control of the situation. "Come on.. slip them down, slowly and gently". Reluctantly, Stuart slipped his jeans off. Some guys would be excited at the prospect, but Stuart was shy and to him this was embarrassing. As she slipped his jeans down he became away that his penis had come into view through the opening in his boxers. He tried to close the material together, but Janey told him to leave it. So.. there he was, laying vulnerable on her sofa in just his boxers.

Janey surveyed her prey with glee from behind her camera. Stuart pondered the situation and noticed that he had become just a little aroused. This hadn't gone unnoticed by Janey. "Stu.. I want you to touch your cock through your boxers.. rub your hands up and down.." That was enough.. "Now listen here.. I'm not going to touch myself in front of you", he said.

Janey wasn't taking no for an answer.. she walked over and groped Stu's cock herself.. it was semi-rigid and she softly and gently played with it through the material. "there", she said, "that's not so bad is it?" . "No, I suppose not", he said

Stuart rubbed himself and in just a few minutes he was erect. "Let me see it", she said.."take it out". Stuart knew he couldn't stop her now. He pulled down his boxers and lay there naked in front of her. His cock rigid and erect with just a hint of pre-cum on the top. "Cup your balls and start to wank yourself.. slowly". Stuart took his modest 6" cock in one hand and cupped his balls in the other. Slowly and teasingly he started to wank in front of Janey. She snapped away furiously. How more embarrassing could this get for him. "Faster", Janey commanded.. "wank yourself faster". Stu increased the pace. His cock was now being thrashed for all it was worth. He closed his eyes.. he know what was about to happen and just wanted to get it over with. His wanking continued... her clicking of the camera continued. Faster and faster as though they had some link.

Then.. Stuart erupted with a jet of spunk onto his chest.. two or three jets and then a small pool of spunk over his hand that matted into his pubic hair.

He couldn't believe what had happened. He just lay there, head back on the sofa, covered in his own spunk. He had just wanked on film in front of a virtual stranger. Janey couldn't believe it either. She never expected him to go all the way with it. She didn't want to ruin the moment so she retained her composure and said "wow.. thanks Stuart.. that was excellent and just what I need for my assignment. I'll get a good set of pictures from these".

She went to the bathroom and got Stu some toilet tissue and he cleaned himself up. He was too embarrassed to stay for coffee so he made his excuses and left. Janey went to her dark room to develop her pictures and to plot her next move.