Photo Opportunity Ch. 2

Story Info
Stuart gets his revenge on Janey
1.5k words
4.02
80.5k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 11/07/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stuart was so embarrassed about what had happened. He went straight home but never mentioned anything to his wife. Janey was beside herself with excitement about what she had made Stu do. That was all about to change...

The following day, Stu was at work talking with his mates about what had happened. It took him some time to tell them, but they were quietly excited and decided to help. Stu only had three friends, Ed, Phil and Jake and all three were as black as they come.

"I'll tell you what Stu..." Ed said, "If you let us help you, I can guarantee that the bitch Janey won't be an embarrassment for you for ever. What do you say?"

Ed explained what he had in mind, all Stu had to do was to go along with the plan and not back out. Stu was told to give Janey a call, and to try to act as normal as possible. So he did and they arranged to meet up the following night.

Stuart arrived at Janey's at 6pm.. far too early and she had only just got home from work. This was deliberate and all part of Ed's master plan. "Stu.. what are you doing here? I thought we were meeting up later?," Janey asked. She was dressed in her usual black skirt and jacket and white blouse and looked like a typical corporate babe. "yeh.. sorry about that..it's just that I don't have so much time this evening and I wanted to get started earlier."

Janey invited him in and after making a coffee and the inane idle chatter, she showed him the pictures that she had taken of him masturbating in front of her. They were pretty good, but he was still shocked. "Janey... tonight we're going to do my pictures and I've asked a few mates to help me..." Right on cue, the door bell rang... it was Ed, Phil and Jake and they were carrying loads of equipment.

Janey looked slightly puzzled and nervous.. "ok..Stu.. do you mind telling me what is going on here?"

"Shut your mouth bitch... tonight you do what I tell you," Ed said in a way that seemed to scare Janey. "what is this? What's going on?" "Just sit down over there while we get set up and you'll soon find out."

Janey sat on her sofa and watched in horror as the guys unpacked a variety of lights and video cameras. She wasn't stupid and guessed what was going to happen. Stu said nothing.

"ok. Bitch.. here's the plan. Me and my mates are doing a video course and we have an assignment. Stu told us about his assignment and what happened the other night so we figured that you'd be willing to help us out. We can take digital still pictures from the videos. So.. we get our assignment.. Stu gets his pictures... everyone's happy. Ok??"

As he said that.. he threw Janey a script.. she looked at it and was scared. Ed was behind the camera and Jake sat beside her. "ok.. now read the script and do what you're told. This will be some fun, and remember that you owe it to Stu! Pick up the script and read out a few lines..." The camera was rolling and the lights were on.

"oh Jake.. I love you so much.. kiss me" At that.. Jake leaned over and forced his lips onto her.. she tried to push him away but he was too powerful and he managed to get his tongue into her mouth.

"Cut.. cut..." Phil called, pretending to be the director. "Come on Janey.. you guys are in love.. kiss him like you mean it..ok. guys do it again.."

"oh Jake.. I love you so much.. kiss me." Once again, Jake leaned over and kissed her.. this time more gently and surprisingly she responded by giving in a little and kissed him back. His held her in his arms and ran his fingers through her hair.. it all looked very real..

"cut... ok.. that was much better.. now lets skip the conversation and lets get onto Page 10" They flicked through the script and Janey saw that it was going to get hotter.

"ok.. action..."

Jake started kissing her again and immediately his hands went to her blouse and started to feel her firm, but small breasts. She was powerless to stop him.. his fingers found his way through the buttons and cupped her breasts. She took an intake of breath.

At this point, Phil walked into shot and knelt on the floor between her legs. She didn't realise until he touched her knees and gently pushed them apart... with Jake kissing her and groping her tits and Phil on the floor slowing running his hands up her thighs, it was quite a sight.

Phil lifted her skirt and saw her skimpy black panties.. she arched her back in anticipation of what was to happen. "ok.. cut..." Phil shouted and stopped.. Janey was breathing heavily.. obviously enjoying the unexpected moment.. "Page 23... next"

Janey looked at page 23 in horror.. she was going to have to strip off... and.. well.. she was shocked!

"Action... " Phil said.. he didn't want to give Janey time to argue..

Janey reluctantly and slowly started to undress. Off came her jacket and she slipped out of her shoes.. She undid her skirt at the back and let it slip to the floor.. next she undid the buttons of her blouse. She stood there in front of three guys she had never seen before, in just her underwear. "Come on... come on.. we haven't got all day" Phil demanded... so.. Janey undid the clasp on her bra and let it drop to the floor.. then she slipped out of her black panties.

"Bloody hell... will you just look at that!" cried Jake with delight... Janey stood exposed and vulnerable before them.. her small firm breasts with erect nipples and her neatly trimmed pussy. The camera was still rolling... She knew she had no choice.

Jake pulled her back to the sofa.. "You're going to suck my black cock, you bitch.. and you're going to love it" At that he unzipped his jeans and pulled out his rigid pole.. she leaned forward and he pushed her head onto his cock.. she opened her lips and took it in..

Jake kept his hand on her head and started to fuck her in the mouth. As he did this, Phil came behind her and started to finger her pussy. "hey boys.. the bitch is enjoying this.. she's all wet!" he laughed... he inserted one, then two, then three fingers into her wet pussy and started to finger-fuck her furiously. An 'umph' came from her mouth...

His fingers were replaced by his cock.. With Jake fucking her mouth and Phil fucking her doggie style she was being well and truly screwed! Phil put his hand around her waist and was able to rub her clit... that was it.. it started a chain reaction.. she came almost immediately... her body shivered in her orgasm.. that caused Jake to fire his cum into her mouth and it dribbled out as she was unable to swallow it all. As her pussy contacted and pulsated with her orgasm, it caused Phil to explode inside her as he went like a jack-hammer behind her. The three of them slowed down and came to a stop. Jack pulled out and his cum dribbled down her leg like a slut.

Janey rolled off Jake and onto her back on the sofa.. Ed came from behind the camera and pulled his cock out. He lifted her slender legs to his shoulders and thrust himself into her sopping cunt. He went at her like it was his last time... long powerful thrusts deep into her pussy caused her cry out a loud grunt. He called over to Stu who had stood there the whole time with his eyes popping out of his head. Stu unzipped himself and started wanking by her face. Each time Ed thrusted, she cried out in pleasure and her mouth opened. Stu wanted to cum in her mouth and over her face.. Ed rammed himself at full speed.. Stu wanked himself at full speed... "I'm going to cum soon" said Ed, with sweat running down his face, Janey's legs over his shoulders.. the subliminal suggestion caused Stu to cum and his spunk went over Janey's face and into her gapping mouth. Ed's butt contracted and with one last thrust he fired his spunk into her. She cried out and came at the same time.

All of this was being captured on film and they all collaped and sat on the floor. Janey lay their, exhausted and dazed. She had never been fucked like that in her life.

"Ok bitch... that was just the audition. We'll be coming back for the real thing soon.."

Janey didn't say anything... she just lay there, her heart pounding and her face covered in spunk. The guys packed their bags and equipment and left.

Stu was the last to leave and as he walked out he said... "thanks Janey.. I'll show you the pictures soon. You've been a great help!" He laughed out loud and closed the door behind him.