Photo Session Ch. 04

Story Info
Grant throws a party.
1.7k words
4.28
84.5k
15
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 02/13/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sally69er
sally69er
123 Followers

I had been invited to a party over at Grant's and Paul asked if he was invited as well, I told him he was more than welcome but I didn't think I would be able to spend much time with him as Grant wanted me to work. Paul looked at me saying so what I'd like to watch for a change if that's ok sure why not I replied might make it more fun.

I got ready after a shower dressing in my very short black mini dress small black thong and matching bra, Paul looked at me whispering dam you look so sexy. I turned well it's not for you tonight so hands off, I slipped on my coat as we left the house.

As we arrived at Grant's place I told Paul that he had better not show me up as I was working tonight and could well end up getting fucked, I continued that if he didn't like it he should go home now. Paul smiled telling me not to worry he was only here to watch me.

Grant opened the door welcoming us both giving me a kiss on the cheek, telling us to help ourselves to a drink. We went for a look round his big house stopping at the game's room, Paul asked if I fancied a quick game of pool before everyone arrived. He set the balls up as I took a cue from the wall. I leant down to break off when I noticed four black guys at the door watching me. One walked over saying your action is all wrong let me help you, at this point I didn't guess what was going to happen.

As I leant down to take my next shot, I could feel his hands running over my waist turning it slightly feeling him pressing against me. The next shot again he leant against me as I felt his hand running down over my arse and slowly up my very short dress. Paul watched as the black guy run his finger between the cheeks of my arse and inside my small black thong, I responded by easing myself backwards onto his finger which slipped between my pussylips and stroked my clit.

The four other black guys now walked in watching as Grant stood video camera in hand tapping this, the zip to my dress was being eased down as he continued stroking my clit. Paul had now been moved to the corner where he sat watching as my dress fell to the floor, they helped me up onto the pool table. I was on my back lifting my arse the black guy removing my thong the others were now round us my bra was lifted over my tits, I felt two black guys kissing and sucking a nipple each the other one unzipped his trousers placing his cock in my hand.

Grant moved round tapping all the action as it slowly unfolded I felt the black guy probing his tongue inside my white pussy holding my arse off the table, my nipples were sticking up rock hard as the other two sucked on them hard. The fourth guy had now removed his cloths his cock was in my mouth my head bobbing slowly up and down its length feeling his pubes tickling my face, Paul jumped up saying stop that's my wife only to be told to sit back down or fuck off. He sat back down huffing to himself.

One by one the other guys removed their cloths continuing to lick my body, I again felt one move between my open legs his hard black cock pressing against the entrance to my white pussy until it was rammed into me with real hard force. I let out a long hard sigh as it fully entered me filling my pussy the cock in my mouth was touching the back of my throat as I sucked on it hard, the other two were now placing big love bites on either tit close to each nipple.

I could hear Paul talking to himself saying slut what a dirty slut, all this did was to turn me on either more knowing he was getting upset watching them all over me. Grant, instructed the guy fucking me to lift my legs a little so he could get a close up of his cock slipping to and from my pussy. I could feel his hard cock slamming against the walls of my pussy, as I really started sucking hard on the cock fucking my mouth. The other two guys were now on their knees their cocks in each of my hands feeling how hard and big they were, they all started to rib Paul asking how it looked his wife being taken by four black guys. Paul huffed again saying fucking slut to which they all laughed.

The black guy between my legs was pounding my white pussy hard, as I stroked the cocks in each of my hands hard feeling the cock in my mouth throbbing so I moved my head letting the other two take turns in slipping their cocks into my mouth. Grant filming it all as he stood over us, I could feel the black cock buried inside my white pussy really starting to throb as it pounded into me pinning my arse firmly to the table.

One of the black guys called out to the guy fucking me going on fill the white slut with cum, I was really moving my hips fucking his cock feeling at any moment he would shoot his load into me. He gripped my waist holding me shouting loudly YES as he unload his hot cum into the depths of my waiting pussy, he stood shaking until he had finished cumin. Within moments of him standing back, two of the others had me turned over descending my pussy full of cum onto the cock of the other black guy who now laid flat on the table. As his cock was inserted into my pussy I could feel the first guys cum slowly dribbling from me.

He reached up squeezing my tits pulling me down kissing me our tongues dancing over each others, I felt the cheeks of my arse being parted allowing first Grant to film us as we fucked before I felt a cock touching my tight little hole to my arse. My head was lifted and a cock was pushed into my mouth I begun sucking hard as I felt my little tight hole slowly open letting the third guy enter my arse, I now had three holes filled with hard thick black cock. My tight arse was hurting as the black guy pushed every inch of his cock deep into it feeling the one in my pussy just as deep, they all started to pump their cock hard into the hole they were fucking.

Each one was calling out letting the other know how the hole felt they were poking, I could hear the one fucking me saying her white pussy is so soft as the guy fucking my arse said her arse is so tight the third saying her mouth's so good. Grant kept saying good very good keep going fuck her hard, Paul was huffing like crazy saying slut dirty white black loving slut.

I felt my arse being ripped apart as the black cock pounded hard to and from it, It was burning like mad but the pleasure felt better than the pain as the cock hitting home in my pussy sent a climax thundering through me. I had the other two black guys taking turns pushing their cocks into my mouth, as I came down hard on the cock in my pussy it exploded inside me sending a second load of black mans cum deep into me. He sucked hard on my tit as the guy in my arse really hit home hard until I felt his cock throbbing shooting long hot jets of cum deep into my arse.

The last guy shouted it's my turn to fuck the white slut, he turned me over forcing my legs wide apart his cock finding the entrance of my already well filled pussy I was so wet he entered with ease. I let the other three take turns in filling my mouth with their cocks licking them clean. I was really rocking my hips trying to make the four guy cum quickly as I was so turned on I wanted the fourth load urgently, Grant shouted out cum over her face as the other three rubbed their cock furiously their balls slapping against my face as they rocked. The guy fucking me reached down rubbing my clit, his black cock pumping faster into my white pussy I shook as another climax ripped through my body forcing more cum to dribble from me. He gripped my legs holding them wide open as I felt him shaking knowing a third load was about to shot into me, the other three were now rubbing their cocks faster wanting to cum at the same time as their mate filled me.

As I continued rocking my hips fast to meet the black cock pounding into me I felt him shaking, I squeezed the muscles in my pussy hard sucking his cock deeper into me until I felt his load filling me. Within moments one by one the other three were cumin each pointing their cocks in a different direction, one cum over my hair, another over my face the third over my tits. When they had finished they moved off the table leaving Grant to film me laying there legs open covered in cum with more cum dribbling from my pussy and arse over the pool table, Paul got up saying getting dressed you dirty slut were going home.

All the way home he kept saying how could you let four guys gang-bang you I smiled showing him the £200 I had just earned, he looked replying I don't want any of that money you get from whoring your just a white black mans playing thing. I reminded him that he started all this off wanting the photo's of me looking a slut now I was one.

sally69er
sally69er
123 Followers