Photo Session Ch. 06

Story Info
Grant makes another film.
2k words
4.27
70.3k
12
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 02/13/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sally69er
sally69er
123 Followers

Grant called me telling me that he had another client for me, and that he wanted to have a video of himself fucking me in my own bed. I told Grant that it would be ok and that if Paul my hubby didn't like it then that was his hard luck, I told Paul about the plan of me making a video of myself being fucked in our bed. He said NO but I told him if he didn't like then he could go out for the night as I was doing it, he asked if he could watch which I agreed to.

I wore my red mini dress that only just covered my arse with matching red thong and red shoes, Grant knocked on the door and I told Paul to let Grant and my fuck for that night in which he did. As Grant entered the room he kissed me I saw the guy who was going to fuck me he was very good looking big and black, without a word I took his hand as I climbed the stairs leading him towards the bedroom. I sat on the bed as Grant quickly set his camera up the black guy took my hand pulling me up into his big strong arms, as he kissed me he run his hand down my back tracing my spine with his finger. Paul sat in the chair I had placed in the corner where he could watch me getting a black cock once more which I craved, we continued to kiss forgetting about the others in the room.

The black guy spun me round lifting my arms round his neck he lightly kissed my neck running his hands once more over my body, his hand slipped under my dress as he eased my thong to one side his finger gently stroking my clit. We were facing Paul so he could see everything that was happening, Grant filmed as both lost in a world of erotic fantasy of a black guy about to fuck a white woman. Paul's eyes were fixed on the black guy's finger as it stroked my clit to life slowly I pushed my arse into the black guy's groin feeling his cock getting harder by the second. He inserted his finger between my pink pussy lips as I turned my head slightly kissing him feeling his finger moving back and forth, I parted my legs allowing him to push his finger deeper into me. Slowly the black guy eased the zip to my dress down, I felt my dress slowly full off my shoulders then down over my body revealing my tits. My nipples were rock hard and sticking out like bullets as I felt the black guy take a nipple between his fingers teasing it, I still moved my hips meeting his other finger. Grant was on his knee's inches from my pussy getting a close up shot as the black guy finger fucked me, I again glanced at Paul excitement written all over my face as I felt myself getting more and more turned on once more by a black guy.

My whole body tingled as the black guy again stroked my clit only this time a little harder really pressing on my magic button, I slipped my hand down behind me running it across the bulge that was getting bigger and harder by the second. The black guy was now probing his tongue deep into my mouth as I returned the kiss probing my own tongue deep into his mouth, I slowly undid his trousers letting them full to the floor then slipped my hand into his pants feeling his big hard black cock. I rubbed it gently as I turned round dropping to my knee's easing his pants down over his hips, his cock springing upwards in front of my face. He stepped out of his trousers and pants as I continued stroking his black cock inches from my mouth teasing him making him wait for before I mouth fucked him.

Grant was moving around us making sure he got the best shot's of the action that was unfolding before him, I stretched his foreskin back as far as it would go lightly running my teeth over his light brown helmet. The black guy held my head easing it forward until his black cock enter my mouth, I caressed his heavy hanging balls as I took his cock deeper into my mouth. I mouth fucked him very deeply knowing that was what he wanted and I wanted to please my latest black man, Grant was on his knee's again inches from us getting more close up shot's of the black cock in my mouth. I rubbed the black guy's cock hard flicking a quick look at Paul, smiling at him as I slipped my mouth back over the black guy's cock. I heard the black guy say, your slut wife gives a good blow job man as he started fucking my mouth a little faster.

I could feel the black guy's balls going tight and didn't want him shooting his load, so I got to my feet and moved onto the bed. I opened my legs running my tongue over my lips, looking at his black cock standing rock hard to full attention wanting to feel it inside me. The black guy moved onto the bed kneeling between my open leg's cock in hand pointing it towards the opening to my pussy, Grant stood by the bed camera pointing towards my pussy as the black guy eased the tip of his black cock between my pink pussy lips. He kept easing his cock gently into my pussy until I felt every inch deep inside me, I arched my back my hands caressing my tits calling out yes as I felt the tip of his cock touching the top of my pussy.

The black guy started thrusting his cock slowly back and forth as I moved my hips meeting him, this was no fuck he was making love to me and it felt so good knowing he wanted me as much as I wanted him. He leant down over me our lips coming together as his cock gently met my pussy, I placed my arms round his neck as we gently kissed and made slowly gentle love to each other. He pushed every inch of his lovely black cock into me held it for a moment then even more gentle eased it back, I gripped his arse pulling him forward so his cock went even deeper making my pussy so wet from the pleasure he was giving me. The black guy was now caressing my tits sucking my rock hard nipples in turn his cock still gently probing between my pink pussy lips.

The black guy then asked me who fucks you better me or him over there without having to think I called out you, he then asked who's bigger me or him I didn't have to think about that one and again called out you. Paul called out WHAT I just gave him a quick look laughed and said well he is, this really got the black guy going and we started to make love a little harder to each other. I called out your so big so good fuck me fuck me. Paul was getting really upset hearing this but I didn't care I only wanted to pleasure the black guy as much as he was pleasuring me, Grant pointed the camera at me as I was saying all this which made me say even more. I called out Paul you are so small compared to this black cock your fuck is so shit compared to this fuck, I just love black cock let me ride that black cock you black bastard I couldn't believe what I was saying but it was all true.

The black guy laid back on the bed, I took his cock in my hand lowering my pussy over it until I felt it part then enter between my pink pussy lips once more. He reached up caressing each tit as they slowly rocked, I moved my pussy up and down over his hard black cock as the black guy held the cheeks to my arse open wide. Grant who had now moved behind us was getting a good shot of my pussy swallowing every inch of his black cock stretching my pink pussy lips wide apart, he held my arse tightly as he pumped his cock hard and fast upwards into my downward moving pussy. We now just wanted to fuck each other hard as my pussy came down once more over his black cock I felt a rush of fluid letting him know that I had climaxed, I shook like mad calling out don't stop yes I've cum, yes fuck me. Paul he has made me cum it feels so good my pussy is so full of black cock fuck me black bastard fuck me.

The black guy moved from under me turning me to face Paul on my hands and knees, the black guy held my waist as his black cock found my pussy opening again with ease. Wow man her pussy is so warm and wet she's a right little black cock loving white slut, he slapped my arse hard telling me to tell Paul how his cock felt. I looked at Paul saying, His so big my pussy is so full. Black cock is so much better than white cock, Paul's face dropped knowing that he couldn't match the size of the black guy fucking my white pussy he must of felt like shit but he still continued watching and I didn't care. I reached back running my finger gently over my clit feeling the black guy's cock slipping back and forth between my pink pussy lips, my tits rocking to the timing of his cock hitting the top of my pussy.

The black guy turned me once more onto my back moving between my open legs again laying on top of me, his black cock slipping between my pussy lips only this time he slammed it into me hard. He started thrusting his cock harder into my pussy long hard thrusts as Grant continued filming, I cried out fuck me fill me up I want your cum as the black guy started pumping faster into my pussy this time he wasn't stopping until he had filled my pussy. He gripped my arse holding me still, as he really banged hard into my pussy I laid still my arms over my head as my pussy received a really hard fast fucking. The black guy this time called out yes, I'm cumin you white slut. But he pulled out moving fast placing his legs either side of my chest rubbing his cock fast, I lifted my head as he pointed his hard cock at my open mouth, he again called out yes and time I felt him shooting his warm cum into my mouth. Grant moved close filming the black guy cum in my open mouth as I let it slowly dribble down my chin, I swallowed his cum as he wiped his cock over my face before slipping it into my mouth. I sucked the last few drops that leaked from his cock as Grant called out that's good.

Paul stood up saying that's it filming over I looked at him saying only if Grant says so not you ok, The black guy asked if he could stay the night to which I replied yes only if you fuck me again later. Paul looked at me asking what about me I laughed saying what about you, you can have the spare room tonight. That night I got well and truly fucked letting Paul hear as I cried out in delight, only this time I was on my own with a black guy and this time it was in my bed. The following morning my pussy was so full of cum as I had been fucked twice during the night.

sally69er
sally69er
123 Followers