Photo Session With A Happy Ending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We relaxed and caught our collective breaths with Tess on my lap. Until we were able to recover that was about all we had the strength to do.

Meegan clapped her hands and shouted, "good job! Good job!"

We all laughed at her attempt at humor and Tess climbed off of me. When she rose up my now-relaxed cock fell out and hit my stomach with a slap.

"Oh, I hope we didn't break it!" Tess exclaimed with mock sincerity.

"I'm sure it will eventually recover and live to fuck you another day my dear," I shot back.

"I certainly hope so," she said, "it filled me up nicely, you must be proud of it."

"I hear that all the time," I joked, "and yes, I am proud of my best friend!"

We continued our verbal jousting until it got dark, not bothering to get dressed, just enjoying each others company.

I got up and packed my gear after shooting a few more pictures of the freshly serviced women relaxing, naked on the couch. After I got dressed I told them how I had enjoyed their company and promised to send each a CD of the pictures I'd taken.

They followed me to the door and each gave me a hug and kiss before I left.

They stood side by side in the open doorway in all of their naked glory, lit by the porch light as I carried my gear to the car. As I stowed the equipment in the trunk a truck rolled by and swerved, almost running off the road when the driver saw them. We laughed and they quickly retreated, closing the door behind them.

I drove home thinking of how enjoyable our photo session with a happy ending had been!

12