Photo Shoot

Story Info
Sexy photo shoot is her first lesbian encounter.
953 words
3.74
58.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know we live far apart, but I love talking to you all of the time. And I think it was just spectacular of you to use some of your vacation time to come and visit me. This is going to be so much fun, and our men will absolutely appreciate it. It's my first time though so I am a bit nervous.

I have the bedroom all set up with a tripod and a couple of cameras.

"Do you want to change into any special outfits before we start?" I ask.

"No, I think it's sexier if we start right now, as we are getting undressed" you respond. You pick up the camera and start taking pictures of me while I pull off my cut T-shirt to reveal what you had already known, that I wasn't wearing a bra to contain my big tits. My nipples got hard feeling the fabric rubbing across them.

"Do you like what you see?" I ask as I run my hands up my belly and grab my breasts, squeezing them in my hands. I turn around and start to shimmy out of my tight jeans, bending over so you can get a good shot of my ass in lace panties.

"Now it's your turn." I take the camera from you, snapping pictures of you as you unbutton your shirt. Slowly revealing another inch lower. You are so sexy. You are standing there in just your pants and your bra. "turn around so I can get pictures of you unhooking it." You turn around, reaching your arms behind your back to unhook your bra. You peek over your shoulder at me and let it slowly slip to the ground. What a seductress you are. You wiggle out of your pants and then take the camera from me to put it on the tripod.

"Let's get some pictures together" You set up the remote and join me on the bed. We are both on our knees, only wearing our panties, facing each other. I gently brush your hair off your shoulder and run my fingers down your neck tracing the line from your ear, down your shoulder and around the outside of your breast. I leave a trail of goosebumps in my wake and your nipples get tight. I cup your breasts in my hands, feeling your soft skin on my fingers.

"Lay back," I tell you. You prop yourself up on your elbows, arching your back so your tits are pointing up in the air. I crawl around to the side of you, sticking out my tongue so just the tip teases your nipple, and you snap a picture. You keep snapping pictures as I trace my fingernails up and down your entire body, gently and slowly arousing you.

You sit up again facing the camera and this time I am behind you. I move your hair out of the way and I nibble on your neck, reaching around so I can massage your breasts and pinch your nipples. You keep snapping photos and get up on your knees. My bare breasts are pressed up against your back. Your skin feels so good on mine. I love the way you are starting to moan as I bite your neck. I slide my hand down that perfect stomach of yours and fondle your pussy. I can feel that you are liking what I am doing to you. I slip my hand down the top of your panties. I stick my fingers in your wet slit, rubbing your clit in circles while you arch your back against me, and I pinch your nipple with my other hand, my mouth biting hard into your neck.

You are repeatedly hitting the button the remote to take more pictures. We were going to just pose for some naughty pictures for our men, but now it looks like we are going to have some fun we want to remember.

I come around in front of you to the end of the bed, pull your panties off and spreading your legs wide so I can see that sweet pussy. The camera is behind me and I get down on my knees so we can get some better pictures. I lick up the inside of each thigh, teasing your labia with my tongue and nibbling on you. I slowly lick your slit from bottom to top and tease your clit with my tongue. I noticed the clicking of the camera stopped. "Don't you dare stop taking pictures," I instruct.

I start really licking on your pussy, pushing my tongue inside of you and sucking on your clit, sucking on the skin of your pussy, pulling and nibbling until you are read and swollen. I crawl up on the bed next to you and take your nipple into my mouth as I shove two fingers inside you. You're so very wet. I pump my fingers in and out of you. I kiss you deeply on the mouth and you taste your pussy juices on my tongue. I hook my fingers so I can reach your g-spot better and then move my mouth back to your clit, sucking it into my mouth. I can tell your orgasm is building by your moans and your gasps. I finger you faster and use my other hand to gently play with your ass. That throws you over the edge and the orgasm crashes over you. spilling your juices onto my fingers. You snap more pictures while I am licking your juices off of my fingers.

After a few moments of very heavy breathing you sit up and tell me, it's my turn.

What do you have in store for me?