Photo Shoot Gone Badly Wrong Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, turn around again Suzie. I think your nipples need to test the feel of that bench top, right now."

And without waiting for any kind of response, Brad sort of whirled me around by my waist, shoved me forward and over the bench with a hand in the small of my back, and slapped my ass all in the same motion. I made a small wordless exclamation, which was partially at the feeling of the cool granite on my nipples, and partly the result of the sharp smack on the bum.

I didn't have much time to savour the feeling of granite on my nipples, however, as Brad was now rubbing my swollen pussy lips through my g-string, which would have been nicely presented to him with me bending over the island bench. His rubbing became deeper, more insistent, as I started to quietly moan at his ministrations. Brad started chuckling quietly and ominously.

"Oh you dumb balloon-titted slut, you'll be making a lot more noise than that in a second," he said, almost to himself. I wanted to protest, say no, stop him, something, but the maddening pleasure between my legs was growing, and I could do nothing but submit to the intense arousal overcoming my entire body. All I was able to manage was an indignant whimper as I yet again felt my pussy flooding with wetness. A token protest, at best.

Seemingly taking this as a sign to proceed, Brad very quickly lifted my feet off the ground and kicked my skirt away, before lowering me again and kicking my feet further apart, which had the dual result of lowering my pussy to what was no doubt a more accessible height, and opening it up. He then pulled my now soaking g-string down to mid-thigh height, the thin material easily stretching to accommodate this. I was now fully exposed and presented to him like a piece of meat.

My heart was racing at incredible speed as the realisation of how I must look to these men, and the anticipation of what was about to come hit home. Here I was, being completely taken advantage of, and all that was occupying my mind was a deep, wanton hunger for sexual fulfilment. I needed to be brought to climax by these men in whatever way they wanted. Needed to be used, needed to be fucked. Not by a dildo, not by my fingers, but by a big, hard cock.

I heard Brad's zipper and belt being hastily fumbled with, and the next feeling was something hard, insistent but teasing rubbing up against my labia. First one side, then the other.

"Mmmm," it was Brad. "Do you know what I've got here, Balloon Tits?"

"Ohhhhh," was all I could manage. I didn't want to talk. I wanted to fuck. Why was he teasing me when I wanted him to fuck me?

"Normally I like it when dumb bitches like you don't talk. But just for now I need you to tell me what you think I've got here for you. Do it NOW, slut!" Accompanied by another sharp slap on my ass.

My heightened state of arousal only increased as he physically and verbally abused me. In spite of all this, I made the supreme effort to verbally communicate with Brad, if only to get what I wanted. "Ohhhhh...gawd...it's...it's your big hard cock, B-Brad...hard c-cock..."

"That's right dumbass. Do you know what I'm going to do with it?"

"Ohhh..."

"SAY IT!"

"F-Fuck me?" It was more of a plaintive question than a statement. Surely I wouldn't be denied this time?

"YOU'D BETTER FUCKIN' BELIEVE IT, BITCH!" he almost yelled. And with that, he rammed his cock home, deep into my accommodating wet pussy.

"Aarrrrrggghhhh!!" My scream of released frustration, arousal, shame and desire all rolled into one guttural noise as my hungry pussy finally earned its prize.

Brad wasted no time, slamming his cock (and it was big, from what I could tell) hard into my pussy, grunting like a rutting beast over and over again as he assaulted me with waves of pleasure. His grunts were matched with my squeals and whimpers, making little animals noises as his massive member dominated me from behind.

As his thrusts slammed into me, my exposed nipples rubbed back and forth across the granite of the kitchen bench, only driving my sexual arousal further. My blouse and bra hung uselessly open as my oversized tits bounced around in time to the urgent and powerful pounding of his hips into my ass.

Somehow through my haze of ecstacy, I was able to focus on Danny, who had come around to the side of the bench and was now in my peripheral vision. He had his hard cock out, and was waving it in my face. I stared at it but was almost unseeing as my entire sense was caught up in the sexual domination I was receiving at the hands of Brad.

"Suck that cock you fuckin' balloon-titted SLUT!" grunted Brad as he continued to hammer in to me from behind. As these words left his mouth, he grabbed a handful of my hair and pushed my head low and to the right, so I could reach Danny's cock.

Another unintelligible whimper of humiliation and arousal escaped my lips, and Danny wasted no time jamming his meat into my mouth before I could protest or even take in what was happening. Now I was whimpering, protesting, cajoling, moaning around a mouthful of cock. My eyes were wide and pleading, but even I didn't know what I was pleading for, lost as I was in a haze of sexual excitement I'd never before come close to experiencing.

"Mmmffff..,mmmmfff...mmfffff!!"

"Ohhh, fuck yeah. Listen to this bitch. She fuckin' loves it. Oh fuck...yeah suck that cock you dirty MILF bitch." This was Danny, crudely urging me on. I knew I should tell him not to call me these names. But I couldn't, as each bit of abuse seemed to be brining me closer to what I knew would be the biggest orgasm of my life. Plus it's hard to argue around a mouthful of cock.

"MMMMFFFFF!!" was all I could manage. I didn't know what it meant anyway.

The men both laughed at my helpless, pathetic reaction as they continued to saw away at me from both ends. However I could feel Danny starting to become irregular in his thrusting, and knew what was about to happen to him.

"Oh shit, fuck, this bitch, fuck already! I'm gonna...FUCK!"

And in that instant Danny pulled out of my mouth, his orgasm hitting him violently, and clearly sooner than he'd hoped or expected. As he pulled out his cock sprayed what seemed like a bucket of cum, rope upon rope hitting me in my face, eyes, hair. "Oh, you fucking BITCH!" he yelled as he spent his seed all over me.

"D-Danny, n...urgh...ufff...ohhhh...ohhh...nno-...ohhh...please...ufff.." I tried to protest as some sensible part of my mind was considering the consequences of being bathed in cum. But between Brad hammering me hard from behind while holding my head into Danny's geyser-like spray, and wave after wave of cum glazing my face like a donut, it was pretty much useless.

Danny continued to yell abuse at me as his orgasm subsided. I could feel his cum dripping down my face and onto my tits, and the thought of what this must look like combined with everything Brad was doing to me brought my own orgasm crashing down upon me.

"Oohhh..ufff...ufff...ohhhhh...fuck...fuck...yes...Brad...fuck...yes...YES...FUCKING YES...YESSSSSSS...GONNNA CUMMMM.. CUM NMMNMMNMM!!" I was shrieking as my orgasm hit me with the force of a tsunami. As I was lost in my own world screaming with needy delight, Brad just increased his intense masculine pistoning as he grabbed my hair again and pulled my head up from behind.

Held helplessly like this as Brad continued smashing me, wave after wave of body-wracking pleasure sent me spasming and convulsing all over his massive cock. I screamed, moaned and almost cried as my ecstatic body exploded in a manner I'd never imagined possible.

Eventually my orgasm gave way to a more general feeling of pleasure and wellbeing, as Brad continued to pummel into me. After what could have only been a few more minutes, his grunting became more intense, and I knew he wasn't too far away from his climax.

Every few thrusts, he now started to slap my ass, hard. And with his grip on my hair still firm, my big tits were fully exposed, bouncing and shaking erotically in time to Brad's ever-more-urgent thrusting.. This was Danny's queue to pull my nipples, which started to maddeningly increasing my arousal levels again, along with the ass-slapping.

"Fuck yeah, Danny. Slap those balloon titties". Danny needed no further encouragement, and started playfully slapping my DD's around as Brad continued to fuck my incredibly wet pussy.

"Oh you fucking bitch, you're loving this. I'm going to come on your dumb slut face, Balloon Tits, what do you say to that?"

"Y-yes...ok Brad".

"ok what"?

"OK you can come on my d-dumb s-slut face". Oh god, what? I was so aroused...I was doing it again, calling myself names, and was that another orgasm building? Surely not.

With that, Brad pulled me down to my knees by my hair, and wasted no time in shoving his cock into my face. It was my first time actually seeing it, and boy it looked big alright.

I didn't have much time to take measurements though as Brad immediately started grunting loudly and began spurting into my face, hair, eyes, collar of my blouse. It didn't seem quite as much as Danny, but between the two of them I was well and truly coated in cum.

Brad waved his now spent cock in my face. "Clean it, Balloon Tits". I knew what I was expected to do, and found myself enthusiastically and noisily slurping on his softening cock. It was somehow a turn on to lovingly clean this cock that had so dominated and given me pleasure.

"Hey check this bitch out, Danny,"

"What?"

"She's such a fucking slut, she's humping my foot!"

Oh god no. I hadn't even realised it, but yes, caught up in the moment and I guess subconsciously hoping for a second orgasm, I had involuntarily started grinding my hips while sucking Brad's cock, and was effectively humping his big toe with my naughty, slutty, skanky pussy!

I stopped immediately. "Oh no, balloon tits. You can keep doing it. In fact, I insist", Brad laughed that slightly evil laugh again. Danny, why don't you give her some motivation?

"N-no Brad. I'm sorry, I'll stop. I didn't mean to..."

"You'll fucking do what you're told." Punctuated with a big SLAP on my left breast.

"Ohhhhhh...fuckkk" I slowly started rocking on his toe again. Actually it did feel damn good. It felt even better when Danny kneeled down behind me and started to gently pull my nipples and kiss my neck. Soon I was right on the edge and my dog-like humping of Brad's foot was about to bring me the release I craved.

"Oohhhh...FUCCKKKKKKKK...gonna ...CUMMMMMM," I screamed, as the boys laughed. Danny pulled my nipples violently to accompany my orgasm, as Brad jammed his toe hard into my pussy. As I hit my climax I could hear the young men laughing, calling me names like "Balloon Tits", "slut", "dumb MILF bitch". But I didn't care, I was caught up in cumming - and those names, well they were just names. And sort of true. And a turn on.

This orgasm was different to the first. Less body-wracking, more deeply satisfying. I collapsed fully to the floor, high heels still on, panties still at mid-thigh height, bra and blouse on but undone, tits hanging out, nipples erect, face and hair coated in now-drying cum.

It seemed a while, but it probably wasn't long before the noise of the boys zipping up their pants made me look up, trying to think of something to say. I was still searching for something half dignified to utter as I watched them pick up their phones.

Oh fuck. Pick up their phones!

Pick up their phones, which I only now realised had been propped up on the other end of the kitchen bench top.

Pick up their phones, which had obviously been recording everything that had just occurred.

Oh no.

12