Photo Shoot - Sara's and Keith's Version

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, let's try one more pose we haven't yet tried but that I know you're going to love," I said - the line I always use just before fucking my women.

Even as she whimpered a pathetic "Please, no!" she was parting her legs for me and her hand was pulling my jeans down and massaging my ass as I got into position. I laughed at her as she pathetically moaned at me through her lust begging me not to do this.

"Don't fuck me, please! I'm married. I'm ovulating. I'm not using any protection. Please don't fuck me".

but as I moved my cock into position and thrust it into her she was hungrily kissing me and moaning with ecstasy and then locking her ankles behind my ass and pushing down on me to force me further inside her. I couldn't have withdrawn if I'd wanted to. She probably lasted no more than a minute before she started cumming the first time. I was thrusting into her and she was soon begging me to a different tune -

"Don't stop. Don't stop. Don't stop. Push, push, push PUSH!"

I got to the point of no return and pushed deep inside her as I came - spurting my warm sticky cum into her in floods. After six or seven spurts I pulled out and pushed my still throbbing cock against her lips. "Suck it you married whore bitch" I ordered her.

She obediently opened her mouth and took me in, licking the rest of my cum off my cock and swallowing what was left. I slid a finger into her cunt and felt for her clitoris. I withdrew my fingers and licked them in front of her face and she reached for them and pushed them into her own mouth. I continued to finger her and she soon came again. I let her enjoy that orgasm without too much more rough play although I couldn't resist giving her a stinging slap across her ass that I knew would leave her cheek red for at least the rest of the day.

A few hours later she was on her way home - still with my cum in her cunt and with the prospect of giving hubby Steve a well lubricated helping of seconds if she had the energy. The next day she returned to finish the actual photo shoot. I'm a professional and I would never leave a client waiting for a service they had paid for. But I'd be lying if I said that second afternoon passed chastely.

12