Photobooth

Story Info
A couple and their photobooth session.
870 words
3.93
17.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grip your hand as we made our way through the crowds that saturday afternoon. It was busy, considering the fact it was a few days before Christmas. It was almost impossible to see where we were going, there were just more people everywhere we turned. Luckily, you were much taller than I, you skim above the heads of the horde. You thought we were going to one of my favourite clothing stores, but I had something else in mind.

"Baby, do you see a photobooth near by?" I ask you.

You narrow your eyes a bit and nod, "Yeah, you wanna take pics?"

I nod and smile, you lead us toward the tiny booth right by the clothing store I wanted to go to.

"Do you have change?" I rummage through my pockets in hope for a couple loonies and toonies, but I pull out a few gum wrappers and our movie ticket from earlier.

You chuckle softly and kiss my forehead, "Yes, I do."

I return the kiss, pushing my lips against yours as you start to drop change into the coin slot. You drop the first loonie in, and I bring your face closer to mine, gripping the back of your head.

You desperately reach out to the curtain to shield us from the public and you push your tongue deep into my mouth, searching, exploring, pushing hard against mine. I gasp for air as you lean against me, your legs pushing mine apart. You snake your hand to my sweater and pull the zipper down, in haste and to your surprise I only wore my pink bra beneath.

"You're a dirty little girl, aren't ya?" you whisper lustfully in my ear, unhooking my bra from behind, letting it fall to the side.

I nod and moan in your mouth, wrestling my fingers between us, I feel your hard on beneath your jeans and I fingered the fly, and slip my hand underneath the waistband of your boxers and pull, letting your cock spring before me, rubbing my inner thigh. I push my skirt up, and you smile wickedly, seeing that I have not worn my panties.

I arch my back, as your lips continue to lick and suck my bare flesh, you begin to peck at my breasts, taking in each nipple and lightly biting it. You drop the second loonie into the coin slot.

"I want your cock... Please, baby, please..." I beg between gasps and moans.

Without warning, the head of your cock pushes through my slick pussy lips, the thick shaft scraping against the walls that are quivering in lust, twitching in anticipation. I groan loudly as you push deeper, up to your balls.

Thank god there were too many people to notice my light scream.

"Mmm... Fuck... You're so tight." You chuckle and push another coin into the slot, and you slowly start to thrust, your nails digging into my hips as I pump my own hips to yours.

I throw my arms around your neck, and on your shoulders to keep balance as you fuck me harder, deeper, faster. You reach down, in between my thighs and you start to push and flick at my sensitive clitoris.

"Ohhhh fuck...!" I cry out heavily, throwing my head back, wrapping my legs around your hips.

"You want to cum, my dirty girl?" you ask me with a husky voice.

I moan a shakey 'yes' and scream out as you push the last coin.

FLASH.

Your thrusting becomes almost animal-like, rough, raw fucking. Your balls slapping against my ass, my breasts in your mouth; wetting them, soaked in your saliva and my sweat.

FLASH.

Your arms wrap around my back, and your lips meet mine again, trails of saliva dripping from both of our lips, your tongue sliding along my jaw. I can feel my orgasm building, as well as yours from the base of your cock that is constantly fucking me, in... Out... In... In no steady pattern.

FLASH.

My lips part open to a scream, as you start to suck and bite hard into the side of my throat, my hands tangling your hair in between my fingers.

FLASH.

We both reach the tip of the edge, climaxing in unison, our orgasms shaking, throbbing throughout our bodies. My pussy tenses around your cock, I feel our juices mixing, dripping down my ass, onto the seat we're sitting on, down my inner thighs. I scream your name and my chest sinks back down. I kiss you, my lips crashing into yours.

"I love you." I whisper, shivers running down my spine.

"I love you too, baby." You smile at me, stroking my hair that cling to my glistening, sweaty face.

I pull out a couple napkins from my sweater pockets and wipe you down, as you pull your pants back up. You wipe me down afterwards, I take my bra and wear it, pushing my skirt down.

We both step outside, people still busy as ever, as if nothing ever happened.

We pick up the picture that has been developed, you grin at me, as I take a look at it, my face flushes into a deep red.

"We're framing that." You chuckle.