Photogenic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rachelg
rachelg
100 Followers

"Don't come yet," ordered Kelly. "You have to ask for my permission. Can you do that, can you hold it in?"

Evie's uncertain moans suggested she'd try but had little or no experience in trying to delay her orgasms. Kelly decided to speed up her slideshow. "Hold it in, just a little longer," she said, quickly making her way through half a dozen pictures of other submissive women in various vulnerable poses. "I hadn't counted on you being so easy." Seemingly endless photos of bound women followed one another on the screen as Kelly sped up the slideshow. "Here we go," she said finally.

Evie stared up at the picture. She couldn't believe what she was looking up at: a practically life-sized photo of herself, leash extending all the way from her muzzle gag to Kelly's hand, and a foot placed unceremoniously on her groin. In context, she somehow looked better than she'd imagined she would. The leotard clung tightly around her body, showing off her curves, while her pleading eyes looked up at Kelly with a genuine look of both fear and disgust.

"There you are, my little fuck toy," declared Kelly. "See what an adorable little bondage slut you are? You make such a good pet. Look at how obedient and well-trained you are. I showed some of these photos to Shannon yesterday, and she said she wanted to use you next. You'll go down a treat with my friends, trust me."

Evie tried to shout in protest, but Kelly sped up her fingers' rhythm, taking away the little opportunity Evie had to ignore how much she was enjoying being penetrated in such a humiliating position. Only a faint whimper escaped her. She whimpered again and again, building up to stronger moans before she finally made a noise that sounded like a question, a request.

"Yes, you may come, my cheap little pet." Kelly fucked her harder, her fingers penetrating her deeper and deeper. Within seconds, Evie was shaking violently. Kelly dropped the projector's remote control and grabbed Evie's waist with one hand, still fucking her with the other. She didn't let her escape the motion of her fingers for even a second as she writhed around with pleasure.

Once Evie's writhing finally stopped, Kelly withdrew her fingers, holding them in front of Evie's face. "There," she said. "Smell what a cheap little fuck toy you are."

Evie obediently smelled the gooey mess of liquids that clung to Kelly's fingers, only barely managing to keep from falling over in an exhausted heap.

"Was it OK for you, my little pet?" asked Kelly.

Evie nodded vigorously, letting out a contented sigh.

"Good." Kelly smiled. "Don't get too comfortable resting, you're going to have to do a lot tonight to return the favour. I'm not as easy as you are, you eager little slut."

Evie had assumed the session would end when she climaxed, but she nodded obediently. She was turned on by the idea of servicing dommes even more than she was by satisfying her own physical needs, although she'd never been made to service anyone after having her own post orgasmic chill before. She hoped it would still be as fun to do even if she wasn't in subspace as she was doing it. Who was she kidding? It would probably send her back to subspace anyway. She hoped Kelly would think she was good enough to deserve another orgasm of her own afterwards.

"Anyway, I think I proved my point," said Kelly finally. "I _can_ compare you to those other women, and you shape up quite well in the comparison."

Evie smiled. She wanted to hug Kelly, although she didn't want to risk being disobedient by trying to wriggle her way up to her. Hugging was impossible in the wrist-to-ankle cuffs anyway.

"Now let me get myself a coffee and I'll see about putting you in a much more photogenic position," said Kelly. "Don't go anywhere."

Evie wouldn't have gone anywhere even if she could have. She was exactly where she wanted to be. As she carefully let herself fall onto her side, she grinned contentedly from ear to ear.

rachelg
rachelg
100 Followers
12