Photographer Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ten minutes after Michelle left the room, Annie's beeper went off. She called the number back and said, "Good morning Michelle, you did a great job last night and this morning. Can you meet me for breakfast? I will explain everything."

"Yes, I really need to know what is happening." They chose a location and agreed to meet in 45 minutes. Arlene went with Annie to meet Michelle. They did not wear any disguises. When they reached the Deli, they saw Michelle sitting alone at a corner table. Arlene walked ahead of Annie and greeted Michelle.

"Hello Michelle, I would like you meet my friend Annie."

Annie said, "Hello Michelle, we met last night in the ladies' room."

Michelle said, "You are not the same woman I saw in the bathroom last night! Would someone please tell me what is going on?"

Annie began to explain. "Mr. Blair, who used to be a very nice mild mannered businessman and solid family man has become obsessed with pornography. Mrs. Blair has contracted with my brother and I to gather information on the extent of his obsession and documentation of his illicit affairs. She will be filing for divorce within the next few weeks and will become the president and CEO of many of his companies. One of those companies is your plant.

Arlene showed Michelle a picture of her dress at the theatre and asked if it looked familiar. She went on to explain how she had refused to have sex with Mr. Blair and then showed her a picture of her ripped dress. "He fired Frank because I refused him. Thanks to Annie and her brother Greg, it is all documented and Mrs. Blair has hired Frank and I to handle different aspects of her companies."

"I knew the job offer was too good to be true," Michelle said. "But I am very grateful that you saved me from being raped or worse. I guess I will be out of work."

"Nothing could be further from the truth," Arlene explained to Michelle. "Annie would you call Mrs. Blair, so she can assure Michelle that she has nothing to worry about?" Annie placed a call to Mrs. Blair, assuming she was home. However, with a cell phone, she could be anywhere.

"Hello Michelle. I want to apologize for my husband's behavior. Frank has told me about your abilities and I hope you will stay on to work for me as plant manager. I need to ask you to keep this very confidential, because my husband has no idea that every movement he makes is being documented. The offer he made seems a little low for your new responsibilities. We will address that issue as soon as I am a the helm. You should have a new business suit for your announcement this afternoon. Why don't you have Annie and Arlene take you to Lord and Taylor's to introduce you to Jane. Pick out a couple of suits and accessories today and then when you have time, feel free to go back and get another dozen outfits. I want my plant managers looking as professional as possible. In a position dominated by men, I want to give you every advantage. Jane is an expert at choosing fashionable power suits. By fall, I also want to have you enroll in some of the top management programs in the country. I look forward to meeting you soon."

"Thank you Mrs. Blair, I don't know what to say."

When Michelle handed the phone back to Annie, she said, "How can I ever thank you?"

Annie laughed and said, "All of our lives have changed in the last few weeks. Welcome to the power team."