Photographer Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was almost asleep when he said, "Time to roll over." As she rolled over their eyes met in a knowing appreciation for each other. She closed her eyes as he began to massage her forehead and facial muscles. He continued expertly down her body and when he was finished, she was so relaxed, she could hardly keep her eyes open. He picked her up and carried her to the bed and pulled the covers over her. He kissed her on the forehead and said "Have a nice nap."

Greg went back to his computer to see what had happened after they quit watching Mr. Blair fucking Mrs. Darling, the hotel manager, in the ass. As soon as he pulled out his cock, he demanded she get down on her knees and clean his cock with her mouth.

When she was finished, she stood up and asked, "Can I get dressed now.

He said no and took her picture with his cell phone. "I want Mr. Jakes to see who will be sharing his bed tonight." He emailed it the Louisiana plant manager. "He likes women who are mature enough to have a lot of experience. He also is an ass man and you do have a nice ass. Turn around and bend over." He took another picture of her ass and emailed it to Mr. Jakes.

When he finished embarrassing Mrs. Darling, he called her over to look at a picture of a woman on his computer screen. She was wearing a Jezebel Eyelash Lace Garter Belt with black stockings and stiletto heels. The only other thing she was wearing was a small white apron tied around her waist. "I will be entertaining two of by biggest clients for dinner at my home in Tuscany on Thursday night. I expect you to arrange for three of your Italian whores to be there to serve dinner and any other needs we may have. They are to be dressed just like that! You may leave now."

As soon as she left, Mr. Blair took a shower, put on a suit and called the bellhop to take his luggage to the awaiting limousine.

Greg thought, "This prostitution ring must be huge. He hacked into the hotel computer and queried the database and found hundreds of charges for courtesy service. All the courtesy charges were directly credited to a Swiss bank account in the name of Mrs. Darling. The account back reported to another computer, so Greg hacked into that computer and found data base of names of women's name throughout the U.S., Canada and many European countries. The database contained exact records of each charge, applied to each prostitute and the names of the people receiving the service. Greg downloaded the complete database to his computer. He wasn't sure what he would do with the information, but it sure could put a lot of people in trouble and he could query all the times that Mr. Blair had used her service for himself or others. He sent the query report of the dozens of times Mr. Blair had used the services of Mrs. Darling's prostitutes, at many different locations, to Amy in Attorney Barker's office.

Attorney Barker called and asked how he got the information. When he explained the process he had used, Attorney Barker said, "no wonder you said the evidence would never hold up in court, but you are correct, Mr. Blair sure couldn't let this become public. By the time you get the incriminating evidence in Tuscany, I will be ready to bring him in and tell him how this divorce is going to go. He will have no choice. He won't even want to hire an attorney, because it would be too embarrassing for him. You already have more than I thought we could get on him."

Mrs. Blair woke up after a four hour nap She couldn't remember when she had such a restful sleep. Ever since her husband started with his sex perversions and had totally ignored her sexually, she had just had a feeling of emptiness. However, today she felt alive and desired sexually by her former student and now lover. She got up, took a quick shower, dried her hair and put on a light summer dress with nothing under it. She walked into doorway and asked, "Don't you ever quit working?

Greg had not heard her come in and turned to see her standing in the sunlight that was shining through her dress, outlining her exquisite body. "I am just trying to do the best possible job for my beautiful boss."

"You have more than done that! Is there anything new?" Greg showed her the database on Mrs. Darling and the query that showed the money spent and services purchased, by Mr. Blair, over the last eighteen months. She looked at the information with dismay and said, "I had no idea. I knew he spent a lot of time away from home, but that is common for anyone running the empire he has amassed. I hope he has enjoyed the last 18 months, because it comes with a very high price tag. Can you bring me up to date on everything you have sent to Attorney Barker?"

"Brace yourself, it is a ton of information that could ruin him at all levels. Attorney Barker called and said that he actually had enough to accomplish the divorce, but since we are all set for the Tuscan surveillance, he would wait until he received that material. This will put international crimes into the mix and he could be in trouble with import and export trade laws. I also ran employee reports on all your locations. Mrs. Darling has prostitutes inside all your major companies. Many of your plant managers and company officers are using her services."

"You have been very busy. She called Attorney Barker and asked him to send the list of companies that she would be acquiring. She had left her copy at home. When he asked what she needed it for, she told him about the prostitutes that were actually employees at Blair companies.

"How did he get the employee lists? Did you supply him with that information?"

"I didn't even give him the name of the companies, but he has everyone of them and the complete list of employees."

"I don't ever want Greg against me."

"Oh, I don't know about that. He seems pretty nice against me!" she said, as she smiled at Greg.

"Yes, Mrs. Barker would certainly concur with that assessment. I don't have anyone on my firm and have never hired an investigator who could have acquired that information. Some of the Blair Company's holding are virtually undisclosed ownership and control. If he didn't have his heart set on the movie industry, he could make a fortune in detective work. He seems to have a natural gift for linking pieces of information together. As I shared with Greg, we should be ready to sit down with Dave by the middle of next week."

"That will be great. I am going to have Greg connect Mrs. Darling's prostitutes with my companies. Once I have that list compiled, I will need advice on various state labor laws to determine what I rights I have to dismiss those employees."

Attorney Barker replied, "The most important link is whether they serviced any company employees. In that case, there could be assumption of piracy within the company. Have Greg forward that information when he has it. I will worry about the legal end. We will dismiss the most obvious and once the word gets around, you will see many resignations."

When Mrs. Blair hung up, Greg suggested they go for a walk in the park. Mrs. Blair wanted to put on some underwear, but Greg encouraged her to go as she was. He grabbed his camera and said, "It's a nice sunny day. Let's give some of he winos a charge as the light shines through your dress." Greg ran his hand up her leg under the dress and ran his thumb over her pussy.

"If you want to get to the park, you better quit that," she said as she closed her legs, trapping his hand.

Removing his hand and taking her hand, he said, "let's go enjoy N.Y. on our last day here."

The sun was so bright that if it caught her profile, you could even see the outline of her nipples. When it came from the front or back, it was obvious there was nothing except her in the dress. At some point, he dropped back about 30 feet and let her walk on ahead. He photographed the expressions on peoples faces. Some winos, some elderly women with looks of disapproval and businessmen carrying briefcases that turned around for a second look. Two teenage boys turned around and started to follow her. Greg caught up with them and asked them what they were looking at?

"Nice ass!" one of the boys said.

"I agree," Greg said and caught up with Mrs. Blair and put his hand on her ass. "Those boys back there think you have a nice ass." As she turned to look, they ran away.

Greg heard carousel music and asked, "When was the last time you rode a carousel?"

"When my daughter was about ten, I think." The bought two tickets and she sat sidesaddle because she was in a dress. He took about a dozen pictures of her displaying the joy of a child. He took her phone and took a picture of her on the horse. He handed it back to her and told her to email the picture to her daughter with no message. She started to laugh and said, "She is going to think her mother has gone crazy." They then found a great bench to watch the sunset. His camera captured her face, with the glow of the setting sun with a fountain in the background that was reflecting the red glow of the sky. As Mrs. Blair cuddled over next to him, she said, "You make me feel alive again." They sat in silence as the sun dropped below the horizon.

After a long slow dinner, they put on robes and went to the hot tub on the roof. Taking off their robes, they got into the hot tub in the nude. As they looked at the stars, Greg pulled Mrs. Blair onto his lap. He caressed her tits and rubbed the nipples in his fingers. She reached between her legs and guided his cock into her pussy. That was the first time they climaxed together. The next was that night before they fell asleep in each other's arms and the third was when they woke up in the morning.

Mrs. Blair had woken up first and decided to wake Greg by giving him a blow job. She crawled under the covers and took his limp cock into her mouth. As she sucked on it, it became hard and Greg woke up to the great surprise of his life. He said, "Good morning." Since her mouth was full and getting fuller, she just made a sound of satisfaction and kept sucking. She had watched deep throat techniques and studied writers in Literotica who gave tips on breathing and the gag factor. She made a few false starts, but finally got the swallowing rhythm and sucked the entire cock into her mouth. She was so excited, she withdrew and repeated the full swallow twice. On the second one, Greg shot a load of cum deep into her throat.

With much of the cum still in her mouth, she moved up and placed some of into Greg's mouth as their tongues did the dance of lovers. Not to be undone, Greg slid under the covers and aggressively went into eating pussy as he never had before. She exploded her juices all over his face and he returned the favor of sharing the morning appetizers with her. She pushed him over on his back and mounted him and fucked him with an urgency she had never felt before. He was going to Tuscany and she was going back home. After a few minutes, he withdrew and told to get on her knees. He got behind her and entered her pussy. She asked him to fuck her hard and he did not let her down. After they got their breathe back, they showered together.

As they were having breakfast, Annie arrived back at the penthouse from her night with Arlene and Frank. She was surprised to see Mrs. Blair. After they hugged and exchanged kisses, she asked when Mrs. Blair had arrived.

"I have been here since yesterday," Mrs. Blair responded.

"Oh, now I understand what Greg meant when he said he had to take care of your needs."

12