Photographer Ch. 11

Story Info
International porno ring is busted.
10.3k words
4.69
44.4k
12

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 02/12/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tammy had a mixture of feelings. She hoped she hadn't lost her chances with Greg by going off with Sylvia yesterday. She wondered if Greg had told her about fucking Amy to make her jealous or to let her know that she wasn't important to him. As great as her day with Sylvia had been, it was nothing compared to being with Greg. She hoped he would call her. She was too embarrassed to call him.

When her phone rang she grabbed it, hoping he would not be mad at her. Good morning Greg how are you.

"I am anxious to see you. I want to see your new hairdo and plan our strategy for getting more evidence."

Tammy said, "I make a great omelet if you are hungry."

"I will be there in 20 minutes."

When she hung up she said, "Yes!" She chose short shorts, a tank top and high heel sandals to bring out the muscles in her leg.

When Greg saw Tammy, he said, "Wow That is a fantastic haircut. And the rest of you looks pretty spectacular too."

"Well thank you. You look pretty good yourself. So how about that breakfast." He sat at the kitchen counter and enjoyed the view as she fixed their breakfast. He thought, "Damn she has a nice ass." She turned around and saw him focusing on her ass and gave it a little wiggle.

Tammy served Greg a beautiful omelet along with bacon, hash browns and toast from her homemade bread. She sat beside him and they both knew they belonged together. She dreamed of him always being at her kitchen counter. The challenge was to figure out how without putting demands on him. She decided not to worry about the future, but to enjoy the day.

"This is a killer breakfast." He helped her with cleaning up the dishes and then they took their coffee and their laptops onto the patio to plan strategy. He showed her how to capture what was happening at the cameras installed in Sylvia's house. He played the video from when Sylvia literally raped George. They saw the part where Sylvia went back to the den to finish her wine in the nude. His laptop was already set to pick up any action. She had gotten up, showered, dressed and left for work at her salon. It took action or sound to activate a camera. Just when he finished setting up Tammy's laptop, the camera in the bedroom came on as George woke up and went into the bathroom, As soon as he entered the bathroom, the camera in the bathroom came on and the one in the bedroom shut off.

When he returned to the bedroom, he took his pajamas off and got dressed in casual clothes. He went into the kitchen next and poured a cup of coffee from the pot that Sylvia had made earlier.

Tammy said, "After what he said about her last night, I wouldn't be surprised if she put a little arsenic in that coffee. She said she was headed home to show him what she could do. He didn't have a chance of just going to sleep."

As he was drinking his coffee, he made a phone call. The computer automatically traced the location of the call and recorded the entire conversation.

Greg said, "He is calling the salon on Main St. Isn't Sylvia working out of the salon on Washington St?"

"Yes, she has salon managers at all the other locations."

They listened to the conversation. "Hello, Sylvia's Main St. Salon, this is Sharon"

"Good morning Sharon, I was just calling to confirm that you would be here at 10:00."

"Are you sure Sylvia won't catch on to what you are doing."

"She doesn't have a clue. She is still madly in love with me."

"Ok, I will be there at in 30 minutes."

The next call was to the Walnut St. Salon.

"Hello, Sylvia's Walnut St. Salon."

"Can I speak to Brenda?" They could hear the person who answered phone tell Brenda the call was for her.

"Hello."

"Good morning Brenda, I decided I would like to see you again today. Be here at 1:00."

"But last week you said..."

George cut her off and said, "1:00." and hung up.

Greg said, "Could you take stay here with your computer and have Sylvia come here to watch what takes place. I don't want to take the chance that he could be having her watched. Tell her to carry in her portable massage table, so it will look like she is just making a house call. You might even get a massage out of the deal."

Tammy couldn't help thinking that maybe he was using this as an excuse to hook up with Amy again. "Are you going to be here?"

"No, I am going back to my house to do more research. I need to see how much information I can get about the money trail. There are at least fifty women out there that have participated in some part of this scheme. If we can find dissatisfied models, we might learn more about how they are pulling this off. Would you go to the motel with me tonight"

Tammy threw her arms around him and said, "That will give me a chance to show you my other hairdo." They embraced briefly and then Greg left to go back to his house.

"Hello, this is Sylvia's Washington St. Salon"

"Can I speak to Sylvia?"

"Hello Sylvia, it is important that you bring your massage table to my house right away. The pain is going to get severe at 10:00."

Sylvia caught on right away. She told her staff she had a customer with terrible cramping, got her table and massage bag. She was at Tammy's house in 10 minutes.

When she walked in carrying the portable table and her massage bag, she said, "So where is the pain?"

"He is still at your house, but he is meeting Sharon from your Main St. Salon at 10:00."

"How do you know that?" Tammy played the recording of the phone call for her. "Attorney Barker told me he had the right man for this job. I guess he should have said he had the right team. Where is Greg?"

"He doesn't want to take the chance of being seen with you in the event George could be having you watched during this last 45 days."

Tammy showed Sylvia how the cameras worked in her house. They could see George in the kitchen getting a second cup of coffee when the phone rang. The number showed as a cell phone in Caroline's name.

"Well hello Caroline. Do you just miss me that you are calling this early?" Sylvia put her finger in her mouth to indicate she was gagging.

"I have another hot firecracker on the hook. I have her convinced that the bank will force her to move in ten days. I want to interview her tonight."

"We have Gloria coming back tonight at 6:00."

"That's ok, we can interview Tawanda and then let her watch Gloria work. Then we can let Gloria join us to watch Tawanda's screen test. Who knows, before the end of the night we might have a double working."

"This Tawanda sounds like she might be African-American."

"She has the most beautiful ebony body I have ever seen. She is six feet tall with a perfect body."

"The man at the bank that approved her mortgage slept with her the night before he gave false information to the mortgage board. He is no longer with the bank, so she doesn't have him to fall back on."

"Is she really that close to losing her house?"

"Of course not. With the least competent lawyer in the city she could keep the bank at bay for six to nine months."

"We make a hell of a team. Once I get free of your sister, we have a great future together."

"Back to business, I will have Tawanda come to the motel tonight at 7:00. Have you lined up the customers for Gloria?"

"I will have them by tonight. I have some other business to take care of today."

The doorbell rang and George greeted Sharon.

"Sylvia looked at Tammy and said, "I can't wait to see what this is all about."

"So are ready to move up in the Salon business?"

"What are you offering?"

"I am planning on suing for divorce as soon as we pass our fifth anniversary. My lawyer has the papers drawn up for me to acquire half of everything we have. That means that I will become the owner of half of the salons. Since I don't have any knowledge of running a salon, I need someone to direct the operations."

"Are you telling me I am that person?"

"I think you are the perfect person. Your base salary would double plus you will be able to make much more through profit sharing."

"I could sure use that type of job. God knows there is not much opportunity for advancement the way Sylvia runs her salons."

Sylvia said, "She is the highest paid of all my salon managers. Won't she be surprised when she is out of work in 2 months."

George looked at Sharon and asked, "Have you heard the term sleeping your way to the top."

"Are you suggesting?"

"No, I am not suggesting, I'm informing. I expect women that work for me to be available to meet my sexual needs."

"Mr. Lake, I am a married woman."

"Ok, then this interview is over."

"What would I have to do?

"You can begin by going back to the guest room and removing your clothes, pulling back the sheet and stretching out totally nude.

"You are kidding aren't you" George simply shook his head. Sharon picked up her purse and started for the front door. She put her hand on the doorknob, but did not open the door. She turned and looked at George sitting in the chair. She went to the bedroom and took off her clothes.

Tammy called Greg and asked, "Are you watching what is going on?"

"Yes, how is Sylvia taking it." Tammy handed the phone to Sylvia.

" I am going to castrate that bastard." Sylvia responded. Tammy had her phone on speaker.

George walked into the bedroom and took a picture of Sharon stretched out nude. He set the camera down and started removing his clothes. "I am going to make you a rich woman and you are going to make me a happy man."

Looking at the size of his cock and opening her arms to him, she said, "That sounds like a fair trade."

Sylvia said, "I have to admit the man has a nice cock. If I remember correctly, that is why I married him.

After a healthy round of sex, they took a shower together. When they were finished, he informed her she needed to strip the bed, wash the sheets and towels and remake the bed. He picked up his camera, took another picture of Sharon and said, "That will be all for today. I will see you here tomorrow at 1:00"

Sharon got dressed and started doing the laundry. George went to his office and uploaded the pictures of Sharon to his computer.

While the sheets and towels were washing George continued to work in his office. Sharon just sat on the bed, knowing she had made a big mistake. When her maid duties were finished, she just left and went back to the salon.

Greg hacked into George's computer and found the folder holding the pictures of the salon managers that George was enticing with the promise of big jobs. Sharon was the ninth manager to be photographed by George. Greg downloaded the pictures to his computer and forwarded them to Tammy to show to Sylvia.

When Sylvia saw the pictures she wanted to immediately fire all of them. Tammy convinced her not to do anything yet. "Let's all meet tomorrow at the office and see if we can come up with a plan." Sylvia set up the massage table. "What are you doing?"

"I need some way to work out my aggression."

"So you want me to get on the table, so you can beat the hell out of me?"

"I won't be too rough. We need to fill the time, to see what happens at 1:00, and working my hands helps me relieve pressure. Just take off your tank top and lie stomach down." Tammy did as she was told. Sylvia had wonderful hands working over ever inch of her back. When she finished her back, she massaged her legs.

"You have such a nice tight ass," Sylvia said as she ran her thumbs under the bottom of the short shorts. You don't ever have any little love handles hanging out under the shorts. Lift up a little." When Tammy lifted up, Sylvia reached under her to unbutton and unzip the shorts. As Tammy continued to lift up, she pulled the shorts down and off. She was not wearing any underpants. Sylvia starts massaging the buttocks. As her hands went under Tammy, she closed her eyes and opened her legs. Sylvia was now massaging the inside of her pussy and Tammy started to hump against her hand until her orgasm hit hard and she collapsed onto Sylvia's hand. Sylvia's hand was soaking wet as she continued to gently massage Tammy's pussy.

Greg called Tammy and said Brenda, the manager of Walnut Street Salon, had just arrived at George's house. Tammy turned the computer on and watched George open the door for Brenda.

George had just gotten out of the shower and was just wearing a towel around his waist. He leaned up against a bookcase and told Brenda to get on her knees in front of him and let the towel drop to the floor.

"This wasn't part of the deal. Before you fucked me last week, you said it would just be one time."

"And you were dumb enough to believe that? You probably think I am going to pay you some big rate. Unless you get on your knees now, you will be lucky to have a job." As she turned and started to the door, he asked, "Would you like to take this to your husband or would you like me to mail it him?"

She turned around and he was holding up an 8 X 10 framed picture of her nude on his guest room bed. She reluctantly walked back and got down on her knees.

"You know I don't like women with their clothes on." Without saying anything, she got up, stripped and proceeded to suck his cock. She actually was quite good at taking a large amount of his cock down her throat.

Just as he was filling her mouth with cum he said "Brenda!" She looked up and the camera flashed catching her with a mouth full of cock, cum running out the side of her mouth and she was completely nude.

As he replaced his towel, he left the picture on the bookcase, said, "I will expect you next week at the same time" and went back to his office. She let herself out with tears running down the side of her face.

The folder of pictures Greg had found had seven other women in that exact shot. Sharon would be the next one to be photographed with her mouth full.

Greg and Tammy arrived at the motel just before George and Gloria. They watched the two of them arrive in separate cars.

The heat sensing equipment showed Caroline and George getting things set up for the night. As soon as they turned on the cameras in the bedroom, Greg logged into the frequency being sent to George's computer and had a full shot of the bedroom.

George's camera mounted on his SUV showed Gloria walking across the parking lot carrying a suitcase. When she entered the motel room, George asked what was in the suitcase?

"I brought my own outfits. I will be more comfortable in my own clothes. I think you will be satisfied. She went into the bedroom and put on a leopard skin jump suit. It fit her body skintight showing every bump. Her tits looked like they were in a mold with the nipples pressing straight out.

She said, ok, I am ready for my first customer.

Greg said, "The call is coming in from Monaco."

A male's voice came over the speaker saying, "You are beautiful, and sexy." Gloria was moving around like a kitten. She crawled right up to the camera and pretended to be licking the lens.

"I really like to lick things. Do you have anything I could lick?"

"You could lick my cock"

"Do you have it out?"

"Not yet."

"Drop your pants and get a grip on it. Tell me when you are ready.

"OK, I have it out."

"Now tell me all about it so I know what I will be licking. Are you circumcised? How long is it? How thick is it? Gloria reached under the covers on the bed and pulled out a dildo in the perfect shape of a cock. She showed it to the poor sucker on the other end of the phone as she ran her tongue over the end of it.

He gave her the answers and the most interesting answer was that no one had ever licked it. "Not even your wife."

"She would be the last person to ever lick my cock. She always demands the lights be out before she would remove her pants. It has to be the missionary position with no foreplay.

So your cock is a mouth virgin. Close your eyes and let me tell you what I am going to do to your pussy

She logged twenty minutes before she showed any skin. She would not let the caller jerk off, because she wanted to keep him on a hook.

"Does your wife have big tits?"

"No, she is almost flat."

"Let me show you a real pair" Gloria said as she unzipped her jump suit to the waist. She didn't let him see the nipples yet. She bunched the tits together and ran the rubber cock up between them and licking it each time it came up to her mouth. "I wish you were here to put your cock between my tits."

Pulling one side of the jumpsuit to the side, she exposed the nipple. "Would you like to lick this?

"Oh yes!"

She moved the nipple right up against the screen and said, "We can pretend. You can lick your computer screen."

"What"

"Lick your computer screen." She squeezed he tit so that the nipple was right against the computer screen. "Are you licking it?

"Yes"

Greg looked at Tammy and said; "The lady knows how to keep a guy on the hook."

Tammy reached down and took a hold of Greg's totally erect cock and said, "She also knows how to give a guy an erection doesn't she?" Greg just laughed.

Gloria asked the caller, "Are you still holding your cock while you are licking my tit?"

"Oh yes, I am about to cum."

"Take your hand off of your cock and wrap both hand around these." She pulled on her tits and squeezed the nipples."

She could hear the guy breathing heavy and knew he was close. "Ok, now go ahead and jerk off and shoot the cum all over my tits." She had the tits against the camera. When she heard him groan she knew he had just shot cum all over his computer screen and knew she had to hook him for the next night.

"When you call tomorrow night, I will show you something else to lick. She turned her back to the camera, removed her jump suit and went into the bathroom.

She had logged a full hour on the first call and made $300. The customer was instantly billed for $3000 at $50.00 a minute. The instant cash transfer funneled through an invisible account in Caroline's bank and then to Swiss accounts. She put 75% in her account and 25% in George's account. He complained about the split, but he didn't have any way to process the payments without her. Caroline took $300 in cash into Gloria while Gloria was changing into another outfit.

"That was a great job. You have spent a lot of hours on the phone having sex with Joe and his buddies haven't you?

"Yes, I have."

"Now we need to see how you can do with a female caller." Gloria put on a sheer negligee and stretched out on the bed in a provocative manner.

"Bring her on," she said as she envisioned making a lot of money tonight. The female caller was from Hong Kong.

"Look who is coming to the door," Greg said to Tammy. An absolutely gorgeous black woman in a cocktail dress and a lot of jewelry was about to be interviewed.

After the normal introductions and basic questions George asked, "Have you ever had phone sex?"

"Baby, my phone is so hot every night, the wires almost melt. Do you know what I mean sweetie?"

Flipping on the screen, he let her watch Gloria in Action. "Are you as good as her?"

"Let me show you what good is man." She stood up and removed the dress. She took off her bra and threw it at him. Then she propped a foot on the chair and pull her thong aside to reveal the most black hair George had ever seen surrounding a pussy. If you pay me enough you can put your tongue right here. She drove a finger up her pussy and then walked over and ran her finger under Georges' nose.

"You tell me, if I am as good as her."

Gloria said "We pay $5 a minute for you to do what she does."

"If you pay her $5 a minute, I want $10. Cupping her hands around her enormous tits, she asked, "When do I start?"

Gloria led her into another bedroom that was set up with cameras and said, "Put your clothes back on stretch out on that bed. A caller will be on the line in a few minutes."

Greg found the signal for that camera and watched as she bled money out of a mayor of a major East coast city. In 45 minutes she was holding $450.00.