Photographic Advantage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"R-Right," Jessica stammered. She crossed her legs and leaned back on the Jacuzzi's edge again, throwing her head back and closing her eyes to try and calm her nerves. After a few more poses, Kyle directed her into the tub where he turned it on and continued snapping away. Jessica decided to be a bit bold. "So Ky, tell me how you like this pose," she asked as she reached up to her shoulders and hooked the spaghetti straps with her thumb. She rolled her hands around to wrap the straps once around her wrists. It now looked like she had her hands tied down by her breasts with the bikini top.

"Oh my God," Kyle groaned as he snapped pictures furiously. "That is really fucking sexy, Jess."

"Good!" Jessica beamed as she gave a shy blush for the camera. She lowered her arms down slowly to her lap to slowly peel the bikini top from her breasts to complete the look. "Because I was thinking that we could maybe do a light bondage set down in the basement. I have a sexy pink babydoll outfit with fuzzy pink cuffs that I want to do for a shoot."

Kyle swore that he could hear the angelic choir sing while opportunity started knocking on the front door.

"Sure," he said evenly behind the camera, masking his glee. "We're almost done, I think. Raise up out of the tub with your, ahem, tied hands down on the side right here. Good. Now stick your fine ass out a little bit more and arch your back." His cock twitched in his pants as it now demanded to be free. He ignored her sour look at him for his term about her butt. "Okay, now wiggle free of those bottoms and we'll get the series for the pay site." Jessica did as she was told, slowly sliding the bikini bottom down her thighs before just letting it drop in the water. "Good, good," he said appreciatively. "Now sit down, we'll get a couple of tease shots with your breasts just under the water, no, come back up a bit. We need to see the tops at least but keep your nipples under. There we go!" His camera was snapping away like it was a machine gun now. "Okay, a few more, come up out of the water. And now put your head back on the side and float. Yes! That's fucking hot! Right there!"

The camera buzzed again as it rewound the newly expended roll of film. "That's that." Kyle said. "Now you said you wanted a shot in the basement?"

"Mmm, hm," Jessica said with a nod, biting her lip nervously. "Do you need to set up real quick?"

"Yeah, it'll take me a little longer to lug everything downstairs and figure out the lighting."

"Go on, I'll meet you down there," Jessica shooed him with her hand. "I want to soak for a bit."

"I bet," Kyle said wryly as he slung the camera over his neck and started moving his lights back to the house.

Once he was inside, Jessica let out a long, deep breath. Her hand strayed underneath of the bubbling water to find her pussy. She parted her labia and went straight for her clit, closing her eyes and moaning with passion. With the jets of the Jacuzzi all around her and her vigorous rubbing of her clit, not to mention how all hot and bothered she was to begin with, it didn't take her long to cum. Jessica clamped her mouth shut and squeaked incessantly as the waves of the orgasm washed through her. Finally it was over and her whole body hummed with pleasure. "Oh, God," she moaned to no one in particular.

*

Inside, Kyle was wondering what was taking Jess so damn long. He'd had more than enough time to set his equipment up downstairs in the basement in one corner that looked dark and foreboding enough to qualify as a dungeon backdrop or to make it obvious that it was indeed a basement. It'd be good enough to go for a kidnapped look. He then had to use her bathroom from being hard off and on all day long. As much as he wanted to rub a quick one out, he was saving that for Jess after the basement shoot.

While he was cleaning up, he noticed a strange package of medicine laying on the countertop. Unable to resist, Kyle picked it up to examine it. "Woah," he said with shock. "Birth control? Who the hell are you fucking?" he wondered out loud. He then thought about what he'd read in her diary upstairs. "Or is this in preparation for something?" A lot of this was becoming much more than coincidence to him. Was she really setting all of this up or was he really that lucky? He prayed that he'd be right in his assumptions but would also settle for luck if it came down to it.

"Ky? Where are you?" Jessica called out, coming in the back door.

"In the bathroom," Kyle called back, tossing the pill package back onto the counter before walking out. "I'm all setup downstairs when you're ready."

"Go on down," she said. To Kyle's dismay, she had the towel back around her body. "I'll change and get the cuffs."

Kyle grinned. "I love hearing you say that," he said.

Jessica swatted him playfully on the arm. "Go already!" She dashed upstairs, changed into her matching pink babydoll and panties and grabbed the fuzzy cuffs. Just to complete the look of young and innocent she put on some sheer white ankle socks and did her hair up in pigtails before bounding back downstairs all the way to the basement. She had yet to furnish the basement. A lot of her boxes from her recent move out of her parents house were still stacked up. Kyle had his lighting and equipment all the way in the back corner where some heavy duty pipes were just above head level and the wall was showing cinderblock.

When he turned to look at her, his jaw dropped again. This was becoming an annoying habit. "Damn, Jess," he croaked out, blinking at her.

"Do you like?" she asked, striking a cutesy pose. He managed to gurgle something out and nod. She loved teasing him like this and wondered when she'd finally push him over the edge. "Okay, so with my hands being cuffed with these things, you'll have to remove my clothes. Think you can handle that?"

"I'm sure that I can manage," Kyle said, managing to regain some composure. "Let me see those," he held out his hands for the cuffs. She handed them over and he examined them. "Pretty cheap. The safety quick release is out of position so it's hard for the wearer to thumb them. But then again, the chains are weak so they'd be easy to break in an emergency; even for you." He motioned over towards the pipes. "Stand over there and give me your wrist." he guided her into position and slapped the cuff onto her right wrist. He then took it up, snaking it behind the largest, sturdiest pipe and looped it over. "Now the other," he said, then cuffing her left wrists. He took a step back and admired the view. "I could get used to seeing this," he commented with approval.

"I'm sure," Jessica stuck her tongue out at him.

"Don't stick it out unless you intend to use it," Kyle smirked at her as he brought his camera up and snapped a picture.

"Hey! I wasn't ready!"

"We can always do a candid section or something will all of the outtakes," Kyle chuckled. "Okay; down to business. Give me a few pouting looks, follow that up with some looks of fright while you're pulling on the cuffs. You know, like you're trying to escape or something."

"Then what?" Jessica asked as she dipped her head, batted her eyelashes, and gave him the perfect pout.

"Then I start undressing you the fun way." Kyle smiled. He was getting hard again and this time he'd be listening to his biological instincts. After a few more shots, Jessica started tugging on the cuffs giving him a real look of fright as she started to realize what she'd done to herself. Kyle could see her nipples becoming hard little nubs under the sheer fabric of her lingerie.

"I thought that you said that this chain were weak or something." Jessica said, eyeing him suspiciously.

"They are," Kyle said, shooting a couple more pictures before walking up to her. "But you have pull down with, like, all of your weight to break them. You'd be able to do it in an emergency." He knelt down before her, bringing his hands up her thighs to grab her panties. He slowly pulled them down to her knees before backing off.Little steps, he kept reminding himself even as he inhaled her scent. "Enjoying?" he asked with an eyebrow waggle.

"No," Jessica whimpered, closing her eyes and turning her head in embarrassment.

"Hm, aren't you a lousy liar?" Kyle leaned in close with his camera to take some tease close-up shots of her shaved pussy just past the lower skirt of her lingerie. He then pulled back to get some full body shots of her. "Ooo! That's good, keep the embarrassed look up!" Jessica turned and stuck her tongue out at him in defiance. "Okay, insolence works just as well. Can you look shocked as well?"

"Sure, if something happens that makes me so," Jessica said. Kyle took a step forward and yanked her panties down all the way to her ankles. "KYLE!" she shouted in outrage.

"Perfect!" Kyle said, snapping away. "Just the look I was going for!"

"I can't believe you did that!"

"Hey,yousaid that I had to strip you for this shoot anyway. What's the big deal?"

"I didn't actually think that you'd do it, that's all."

Kyle harrumphed. "There's a lot of things that you don't know about me." He went over to his bag and got some scissors out.

Jessica's eyes narrowed. "Why do you have those?"

Kyle shrugged. "You never know when you're going to need them; like right now." He walked up to her, hooked the strap on her left shoulder and snipped it, letting it fall and partially expose the top of her breast. "We'll do this in sections." he said, stepping back to take a more pictures. He then stepped in and snipped the right strap. Now the babydoll was hanging on by just her breasts and very taut nipples holding it up. Kyle managed to get a few more shots before Jessica's shifting made it fall down to her feet. "Wow, perfect, I couldn't have planned that better if I tried."

"Could you, now?" Jessica said sourly. She was mad at him and didn't even know why. Part of it, she figured, was that she was totally helpless and vulnerable to Kyle and she was wondering if he was going to take advantage of her or not. Part of her wanted him to but she was scared to lose what she already had with him. She didn't want things to change. Maybe that's why she never went the distance with him all this time. She was scared shitless and she figured that inaction was better than any action.

"Okay, I think that's about it," Kyle said as the camera started winding the film up.

"Great, get me out of these." Jessica said, clanging her cuffs against the pipe.

"Not just yet," Kyle said, drinking in her nudity. He put the camera aside and walked up to her. Jessica's eyes went as wide as saucers as she tried to plaster herself against the wall. He stopped with mere inches between them. They were so close that every time she breathed her hard nipples would lightly brush up against his shirt, making her blush. "I can't tell you how long I've waited to have you like this." he said without preamble.

"What are you talking about. Let me go, please?"

"In a minute," Kyle held up a single finger. "I want to have some questions answered. One; how come you haven't paid me yet?"

"B-Because! I'd just bought the house, remember?" Her breathing and her heart rate accelerated as she realized that she might've just pushed him over the edge after all of this time. She mentally cursed herself for being so stupid. Right now she was debating what would be better; having him ravish her to get the tension out or losing him altogether.

"Why do you lie to me?" Kyle regarded her. "I see your sales when I maintain the website. I know how much you're making and your parents told me that you didn't have to pay too much for this place." He leaned in but still was far enough away that they were still not touching.

"Okay! I wanted to see how long you'd hang around for, alright?" Jessica confessed. She then looked defiantly into his eyes. "I wanted to know if it was because of me or the money!"

Kyle reeled back as if he'd been slapped. "After all of this time, you think that I hang around because of what you make?"

"Don't you?" Jessica challenged him.

"No!"

"Prove it."

"Gladly," Kyle snaked a hand around to the back of her neck, which made her feel all warm and gooey inside, and pulled her close. His lips smashed against hers and his tongue drove into her hot little mouth. Jessica whimpered and then moaned at the passion behind the kiss. It was more intense than any other kiss she'd had before.

They locked lips for a full minute with his kiss taking full possession of her mouth. When he pulled back she could see a change in the way he looked at her. There was something else other than lust; it was a look of a man who'd just claimed a mate. It was the look of a dominant exercising his right over his sub. Kyle could see the change in her eyes as well; she now had the look of a woman that was ready to bear his children. Without waiting any longer, he stripped his shirt off and threw it away.

"Oh," Jessica gasped. He was more fit than she'd ever given him credit for. He didn't have a muscular six pack or anything but she could see that he did take care of himself. "Oooohh," she said, in a deeper surprised voice when he took down his pants and his hard cock sprang forth from his boxers. She saw that the rumors about him were indeed true. There were some men who were born gifted and there were some men who were born really gifted.

Kyle was born a tripod.

Her chest was flushed and heaving with anticipation now as her body subconsciously prepared itself. She was wet to the point of dripping now when Kyle stepped back up to her, pressing his now naked body against hers. Kyle pulled her close, reveling in the flesh-to-flesh contact of their bodies and loving the feeling of her breasts against his chest. It was a moment that he'd been waiting for all his life. He pulled her into another passionate kiss as his cock rubbed past her bare pussy.

"Kyle, please," Jessica whimpered in between kisses. "This is too fast," she pleaded with him.

"You want this, though, don't you?"

"I... yes... no. I don't know!"

"Your diary and medicine cabinet imply otherwise." Kyle said as he started attacking the side of her neck with his mouth.

"I...I could scream for you to stop," she said. She whimpered when he stopped kissing her and holding her.

Kyle pulled back and regarded her. "Yes, you could. And if you really want me to; I will release you and leave. But know that if you want me to stop; I'm outta here and I'm not coming back. I'll expect my payment in full by the end of the week and you can hire someone else to do your photo shoots and web design." There, it was out now. The proverbial gauntlet had been thrown down. He hated doing this but he couldn't deny his feelings for her any more. "I can't keep on doing this in pretending to be professional while you sit there and deliberately tease, taunt, and torture me." He crossed his arms. "So what's it going to be?"

"No!" Jessica cried out. "Don't leave me! Please!" Tears welled up in her eyes at the thought of losing him. "You're right. I wrote a lot of things in my diary as I fantasized about this. I left my birth control pills out in hopes that you'd take the hint. I set this all up. I-I'm just scared, that's all."

"Of?"

"Losing what we've had."

Kyle smiled and stroked her cheek. "You're not losing. You're gaining. Now let me show you." She nodded and his smile became even broader. He took her back into his arms and trapped her body between his and the wall. He then reached down to grab one of her knees to hike up to his waist, making her step out of the panties bunched up around her ankles. Jessica got the idea and hooked her shapely leg around him. Kyle then reached down for the other one. With her now being held up with the cuffs and her own legs, Kyle reached down to bring the head of his cock to bear on her waiting pussy.

She shuddered when it grazed her moist opening. "Please be easy!" she whispered into his shoulder, burying her face there. "I-I've never had anyone there for real before."

"I know," Kyle reassured her. Once he was in position, he cradled her ass with his hands. "Look at me, Jess, I want to see you when you're taken for the first time." She complied, looking up at him with big, doe eyes. Kyle eased his hips forward, gently driving his cock into her virginal pussy.

Jessica's eyes widened and her mouth opened into a soundless gasp as she was penetrated by a real cock instead of a sex toy. Kyle was much larger than anything she'd ever put inside of her. Her whole body started to shake and tremble as she was filled to the max and then some. Her pussy stretched to accommodate his massive manhood and her clit wound up being flattened against his pubis once he was fully entrenched within her. "Oh! God!" she squeaked as she involuntarily started bucking against him as her body was thrown into a violent orgasm. "KYLE!" she screamed his name passionately, throwing her head back so hard that she would've knocked herself out if she hadn't been so close to begin with.

"And just wait until we really get going," Kyle said.

"Oh my God," Jessica moaned, her body still jerking from erotic spasms. "Rumors do not do you justice," she panted. "Where'd you learn to do all of this? How do you know how to make me cum like this?"

"I'll show you my trophy photo album tonight," Kyle said, whispering into her ear. "I've learned a lot of things while I was waiting for you." He held her close while waiting for her to calm back down before pulling out slightly and driving into her again, eliciting a squeal from her.

"Kyle! I-I'm...it's too much!"

"How's it feel?"

"So good it hurts!" She was panting now as her body became overly sensitive from the best orgasm ever. Her thighs squeezed Kyle's waist and she was now holding onto the pipe above her for dear life. Kyle gave her a wicked smile and pushed into her again, and again, and again. Each time he'd thrust into her she'd scream in the strange mixture of pain and pleasure. Her pussy clamped down around his cock like a vice. Her whole body tensed as she tried to somehow ease the pleasurable pain that shot through her out of her loins. She jerked and flopped in his arms like a fish on a hook. "God! No more! No more!" she cried out.

"Just. A. Few. More!" Kyle grunted with each thrust. "GAHHHH!" he threw his head back and let out a long, sigh as his cock exploded inside of her, coating her insides and flooding her womb with his seed. Jessica screamed at the top of her lungs as her body was forced into a second orgasm in such a small amount of time. She now was twitching uncontrollably as the hard orgasm smashed though her body. Her scream died in her throat but her mouth remained open as her mind went blank from the intensity of it all. Her head lolled to the side as she nearly passed out.

The next thing she knew her arms dropped down to her sides and she fell limp in his arms like a broken doll. Kyle had undone the fuzzy cuffs and was now holding her. Another surprise for her as she didn't know that he'd be able to carry her. Then again, with all of the equipment that she basically forced him to carry from not paying him so he could get his roller boxes... well, it made sense. She remained draped around him and was vaguely aware of his cock finally slipping out of her when he started carrying her to the stairs. She lost track of things again until she came back to awareness in the shower where he was now cleaning them both up.

"Oh my God, that was intense," Jessica moaned. She was still out of it for the most part. Her body would convulse whenever his soapy hands would pass over her breasts, her abdomen, or her mound and inner thighs. She passed out again and didn't wake up until she was dry and laying on her bed. She blinked as she looked up at Kyle, now in a new light. "I hope you're not leaving," she said sleepily. "I want more."