Photographing at the Pond Ch. 02

Story Info
The new Boudoir Photographer experiences more adventures.
8.6k words
4.82
35.9k
31

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PickFiction
PickFiction
1,431 Followers

All of my writing is fiction and the stories and characters are all products of my imagination. They were created for my fun and, hopefully, your enjoyment. Some of the events in the stories are not particularly condoned nor encouraged by the author but are there to create and enhance the story of the imaginary characters and their lives. Comments are always encouraged and carefully reviewed. Enjoy!

Reading chapter one of this story would certainly be a huge help in understanding this chapter.

We went to the back room, Linda a little nervous at seeing Peggy's pictures with Peggy there. I found the memory card with the Mr. Martin's Mrs. pictures on it and brought up the first one. We clicked through them pretty quickly, Peggy commenting on a couple and finally she decided to just let me pick them and she'd see online what I had chosen. Then she turned to Linda.

"I'm just guessing here but unless I'm way out of bounds, I think there were more pictures taken here today and I'd love to see them. Can you do that?"

Linda looked at Peggy and then at me. They were so different but that difference made each of them unique and Linda, of course to me, something very special. She took a very deep breath and, I think she realized that her seeing the pictures of Peggy had been the catalyst for me taking the pictures of her and, it almost would be unfair not to let Peggy see her pictures.

"Sure," she finally said and I switched the memory cards. The pictures came up and we clicked through them, the big flat-screen monitor making them all look very good. Finally we came to the one of Linda, coming up out of the water at the pond, mimicking the one that Peggy had done there also.

"Whoa," Peggy said, "you look delicious in that one." Linda looked at her quickly, but Peggy just smiled back at her.

Linda, a little braver now after going through all the pictures said, "Thanks to you."

"And thanks to our photographer friend here."

"Yes," Linda quickly replied and then, as if staking her claim, she leaned over and gave me a very nice kiss." Another big smile from Peggy. I removed the memory card and put it in my file. I had a number on each card and a record of what was on each card in a notebook I kept in my desk.

"I still think I should pay you more," Peggy said, serious again.

"No way, it was a great training session for me."

"If you insist," she added, "but, I'm trying to help you out a little. I have two friends I'm sure will be calling you about appointments for boudoir photographs. Don't count on them being like mine though," she laughed. "Plus, I'm working on my sister as well. She's 42 now I think, but you would never guess it from looking at her. If it works out you'll enjoy photographing her. She won more than one beauty contest when she was younger. She is," Peggy added conspiratorially, "a lot like me so I'm not sure what to expect. Obviously her husband has lots of bathing suit pictures of her so, he could want more. Does that tantalize you just a little?"

I got a punch on the shoulder from Linda. "Wow, three more possibilities. This could get interesting."

"Oh, Peggy added. "I'll let you know how Steve likes the pictures. His birthday is only three days off so it should be interesting. She got up to leave, then turned to Linda and gave her a hug. "Take good care of our photographer." I got another kiss on the cheek and she left.

"So, this sister is better looking that Peggy is," she said, smiling at me.

"But, she's much older."

"We'll have to see."

Two days later I got a call from Wanda Prescott who said she was a friend of Peggy Hollister and was interested in some boudoir pictures similar to those that Peggy had showed her.

Another two days and I got two calls, one from Peggy saying that Steve had been ecstatic about the pictures and just sat and looked at them over and over. The second call was from Connie Warfield, the other friend of Peggy's who also wanted some boudoir style pictures for a birthday coming up.

And one day later came the second call from Peggy who said that Steve wondered if she might be able to get him a few "even more intimate" pictures. She said he didn't need prints and to put some of the more intimate pictures we had taken on a memory stick and she'd stop by and pick them up. Then .there was a slight pause. The voice on the phone then said, "I might as well tell you that he's fantasizing about me with another man and, when I say with, he means more than just with." I heard her sigh. "I have to admit, with him giving his approval I'm kind of looking forward to it myself. So, if you can set something up, just let me know." She sounded both excited and nervous. I told her I'd take care of it and would give her a call to set up a time and place. She quickly said the back room of the studio would be fine. A couple of good byes and she hung up.

I shared that with Linda, whose unbelieving eyes got very wide and then she smiled. "I've never seen anything like that so am I going to be there too, or will it be totally private?"

"Peggy knows you and I may need help on this one. If she's really going to go all the way I think some video might be appropriate too. Can you handle video?"

"Make up and video, that's me," she said enthusiastically.

We set up the shoot with Wanda and I now had some pricing set up which she readily agreed to. When she showed up for the shoot, with a shopping bag full of additional outfits I was a little surprised as was Linda. Wanda was about Peggy's age, maybe just in her early 30's with a very pretty face. She was about 5'-5" tall and probably weighed 180 pounds but, at that weight, she didn't look fat at all, just a little larger than average. It was obvious she worked out and, I could easily see that the feature we'd dwell on were her breasts which were fairly enormous. Linda questioned her about what type of look she wanted so that she could get the makeup taken care of and a sweet and soft look was decided on and Linda went to work. When she was finished, I was amazed. The woman who had walked in the door with a pretty face now told Linda that she was a magician as she now looked totally gorgeous.

Wanda went into the bathroom with her bag of outfits and reemerged in a bustier that left more breast exposed that most women have, total, without exposing any of the critical parts. She spoke to Linda quietly for a moment, then went to the big mirror and began pulling up on the top of one breast until a dark circle began to appear above the top of the material. As she kept pulling, more and more dark brown appeared until there was nearly an inch of areola showing without any nipple appearing. She then processed the other breast in the same manner and was ready for the pictures. Linda helped me pose her, first on her stomach on the bed with those breasts showing with none of the bustier showing at all. Then, she turned to her back with those huge mounds standing high on her chest. Most poses, one with her silhouetted against the bright light of the window. Several more in the bustier and then she turned to me.

"One more outfit, okay?" she questioned. I nodded and she returned to the rest room and reappeared in a sheer white nightgown, about as diaphanous as I'd ever seen. Quite a few pictures in that, with those huge areola and accompanying nipples highlighted through the thin material of the gown. More pictures and we decided there were enough taken and Wanda felt she didn't need more outfits. "I just want to rile the old boy up a little," she said, standing in front of me and smiling and it was very difficult to look her in the eye with those surprisingly well formed and gigantic breasts with the huge brown headlights just a few feet away. "He can be a voyeur, looking at these, only it will be me and that will charge him up good.

I took the card to the flat screen and let her flip through all the shots. When we were through she shook her head.

"You pick the ones for the album. You're a male and you know which ones suit males the best."

I agreed and she dressed and was quickly gone.

"I've seen things like that but always covered up. Those were nearly beyond imagination. If I had her nipples they'd cover my whole breast." Linda was laughing now and had obviously enjoyed this shoot.

"Speaking of covered breasts," I said, starting toward her.

"Not now," she squealed. "You have another appointment.

I watched her back away from me, giggling, and grabbed my cell phone. I needed to call my brother.

"Hey, Larry. What's going on? Oh, and thanks again for the other day. That was fantastic."

"You're welcome and that's kind of what I called about.

"Go on," he replied expectantly.

"Well, you may not believe this but Peggy's husband liked the pictures so well he wants to get some more and, here's the weird part, he wants to see her with another man."

"Go on," he repeated.

"I'm not quite sure what that means yet. You game for it?"

"Are you kidding? If it's Peggy Lambert I'm game for anything."

"Can you get off and be available when we need you?"

"Shit yes I can. Just let me know and I'll be there, wherever and whenever."

"I'll let you know," I said and we hung up. So, the man that Peggy needed for her pictures was ready and willing and eager. Both Linda and I were totally curious as to what kind of shoot that would be.

We got a call from Peggy's other friend, Connie Warfield, and set up the appointment for, of course, the day after tomorrow. I was still very busy with other photography projects, weddings, family, senior pictures and the like, with the new boudoir possibilities adding to the busy-ness. Plus, Linda was now suggesting that, since the boudoir business was certainly bound to grow, I should turn that back room into a proper feminine bedroom, add a dressing room for the ladies to change in and that I should then move in with her. The thought of crawling into bed every night with Linda was very, very tempting and something I was going to have to consider very seriously. Tempering that was whether or not this boudoir business would continue to grow and whether or not to advertise in order to push its growth. Lots of decisions.

Two days later Connie Warfield arrived at the studio right on time. She was very different than Wanda Prescott had been. She had on a pair of denim fashion pants that might as well have been painted on as they couldn't possibly have been any tighter. They did highlight some fairly long legs that had little heart tattoos just above each ankle. The sleeveless sweater-blouse she wore untucked was draped nicely over an obviously large set of breasts that didn't appear to droop at all. She was obviously mid-thirties with a pretty face and very short black hair with a long tail on each side that angled down across her cheeks. The arms, nicely tanned, highlighted the purest complexion I think I'd ever seen. She was like heavily creamed coffee, with not a mark or blemish to be seen anywhere. When she spoke, her voice had that husky sound that most men find very appealing in a woman. And, she had the requisite bag with the things she was thinking of wearing for the shoot.

Linda was there to question her about make-up to a shrug from Connie. In about 15 minutes, the very pretty face was transformed into a delectably desirable and very sexy face that the two of them had agreed on. Now that Linda had kind of assumed the role of my assistant on the boudoir shoots, she had done some research and now had a notebook with pictures and notes she had made regarding her internet research on the subject. I certainly bowed to her wisdom on the subject as she had the facts and the intuition to stage some very nice photos.

Now, with Connie going into the rest room to get ready, and Linda following her, I got the camera and lights ready and didn't have too long to wait. Linda emerged first.

"Turn your back and I'll tell you when to turn around," she cautioned and I dutifully obeyed. I heard footsteps, murmuring talk, rustling of material and finally received the okay to turn around. Connie was in the bed, sitting up with the sheet pulled up to cover her chest. Linda has positioned her so that a good bit of cleavage was showing and, with that flawless complexion and tan that Connie had, she looked very alluring. "Come over here to the side," Linda directed, so that you get the edge of her obviously bare back in the photo and, I noted, a bit of the bulge of one breast as well. I took several shots like that with Linda directing Connie to move this way and that, to look at the camera and away. I thought the photos were looking pretty good. "Turn your back again," I was directed and there was more rustling of material. When I was able to turn around, I had to suck in my breath just a little.

Connie was now stretched out flat on the bed, the sheet pulled up between her legs and then quickly off to the side. She was totally bare except where the sheet slipped off across her right hip and where she held a small, red pillow over her breasts. Linda pulled a step ladder over beside the bed and I climbed up, getting some shots nearly straight above Connie who had a knack already of having the most sultry looks imaginable. Linda arranged the sheet slightly, baring just a little more skin without revealing anything, and I snapped away. She asked Connie a question, told me to look away, then gave the okay again. Now the red pillow was gone and Connie's right arm was hiding her breasts, or at least the most important part of them.

Next Linda had her roll onto her stomach with the sheet again up between her legs and then off to the side. She twisted a little sideways to look up at the camera so the bulge of her right breast was clearly visible, a sultry smile cast at me. And finally, Linda had her sit on the bed, her back to me, who had returned to floor level, with the sheet barely covering her butt crack, her head turned back toward the camera with that delicious right breast clearly in half profile. Of course, with that tanned and perfect complexion I decided that any shot of Connie would be delicious and made a mental note to somehow highlight that on the finished prints.

Connie disappeared into the bathroom again as I was cautioned to turn around once more, and returned in a small, strapless black bra and matching bikini panties. Linda had her lay on her back on the bed with her head hanging over the end, looking back at the camera. The bra was small enough that it barely covered her nipples and there were a couple of inches of space between the little strap that tied the two halves together and her cleavage. Several more shots like that and then on her stomach, licking her lips at the camera this time. Linda had her sit on the edge of the bed, then stand, looking into the mirror and a few more before she decided to try something new.

Linda ran the shower in the bathroom on full hot until the glass door was steamed and foggily translucent. I turned my back knowing that a very nude Connie would be getting into the shower. At the ready signal I took some very steamy (no pun intended) photos and then Linda, bless her heart, told Connie to come on out, neglecting to tell me to turn around. Just as my eyes were focusing on that wonderful sight I heard a screamed, "TURN AROUND," which I did, savoring what I had seen. Little did I know what was coming next as Linda and Connie were talking quietly again. More rustling and Linda said, "She wants one more and she's ready." I turned around to see Connie, sitting on her knees on the bed, the sheet draped across her legs to hide those special female parts but those fantastic breasts looking right at me while Connie looked away, off into the distance with a now very innocent look on her face. I clicked three or four times and dutifully turned my back again.

"I hope I didn't embarrass you with that last one but I just wanted a very special one for the end of the album. Plus, he'll be very excited knowing that you saw my bare breasts."

Wow, where had I heard that one before? My mouth began to water in anticipation as I thought of the pictures that Peggy had wanted because of her husband's similar reaction and fantasized about Connie doing the same. It could happen. Linda watched me, a little smirk on her face, as I was sure she knew exactly what I was thinking. Connie handed me a check for the whole amount of my fee and, despite my saying she should wait till she got the album she demurred and said it was fine. She gave Linda a big hug, thanking her for all the help and shook my hand, smiling broadly. Then she bounced out the door and was gone.

I couldn't turn around fast enough, before Linda's arms were around me, squeezing me as she gently bit my ear, then began unfastening my pants. My instinct was to fight it since it was the middle of the day, but my hormones weren't about to let that happen. She got the belt undone quickly, then the button and finally the zipper, pulling the pants down around my ankles, followed quickly by my boxers. Her hand closed quickly around my cock.

"I can feel your pulse, and," she giggled, "it's growing right in my hand."

That hand was moving as I grew in it, making it grow even faster. She was kissing my neck as her other hand slipped between my legs and held my balls.

"I can't get you undressed with you holding me like that," I gasped out. She let loose of my balls and swung me around by my cock, still pumping it relentlessly. I grabbed her shirt and pulled it up as high as it would go with her still holding on. She threw her arms over her head as the shirt came off and flew through the air. Her bra followed in a similar manner. Now it was my turn to hold onto something as both my hand and my mouth went to work, delightfully squeezing one firm but oh so soft breast and two lips pulling on the other nipple while my tongue flicked away. Now it was my turn as I moved my mouth and stammered out, "I call feel it growing right in my mouth." She jammed my head against her chest, then pushed me back and took off her shorts and panties

Then she was on her knees in front of me, and her mouth went into action. I don't think she had to worry about me growing any more as I was as hard as I could be and, her head moved back and forth and her tongue massaged the soft underside of that erection until I could barely breathe. I looked down to see her smiling at me. She loved being able to make me feel this way and I wasn't complaining at all. And, I wasn't going to be able to last very long either.

"Let's get in bed," I gasped out, holding her face in my hands.

"Umm umm'" she said, never letting loose and I knew I wasn't going to argue -- it just felt too good. My body was tingling and the heat began forming where she was sucking and it spread up and down until it felt like I was burning all over. My body tensed, then suddenly erupted as my hips vibrated to her delighted moans as stream after stream of hot liquid shot into her mouth and throat. She didn't stop and I couldn't stand it any longer and collapsed on the floor with her still holding on.

"Stop, before I die," I mumbled as the ecstasy that filled my body totally overwhelmed my brain and my muscles and nothing seemed to work. Finally she stopped and let loose and, although I wanted to drag her to the bed I knew I couldn't do that so I just moved a little until my head was between her willingly parted legs and the curly blond hairs there were rubbing against my face. The smell and the feel kept me overwhelmed as I felt her hands in my hair, guiding me to where my lust dulled mind was willing my face to go without any success. As she pressed my face against her wetness, my tongue came to its senses and began to probe and her murmured, yeses, fueled me anew as it darted in and up and around, searching and then finding the warmth of her love canal, then moving upward to that nub that was soft and hard at the same time. That brought an arching of hips from her so I stayed right there, flicking, rubbing, and finally forcing my lips in there to grasp it and pull it into my mouth where my tongue could work more magic.

PickFiction
PickFiction
1,431 Followers