Photographing Nata

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could see how entranced I was with this pose, so she reached down with one hand and spread her lips with two fingers, opening up her wet slice to further inspection. I could not believe the scene encased in my viewfinder. Her lips were a soft pink, ridged and full, and glistened slightly in the afternoon light. I zoomed in closely and admired her wet slickness, already evident. I was so close I swore I could detect the subtle aroma of her sex. It made my head spin.

"Nice, Nata. Gorgeous. Good Lord, girl. You are amazing."

She smiled again and pushed herself up on the full cushion of the window seat. She was now supine under the skylight and lay onto her back. She then arched her back, put her hands under her buttocks and pushed up, lifting her hips up high and exposing her glorious pussy in a pose that had me muttering to myself. She was so comfortable with her poses that I took advantage and positioned myself so I had a direct, full-on view of her hips and pussy.

I knew that this was still a project in form and light, so I continued to bob and weave, above, below, to the side – adjusting and taking as many photos from as many angles as I could. There were so many opportunities and so many vantage points that I tried to vary my focus and angle as much as possible.

Emboldened by my obvious interest in her pose, she completely lifted her ass off her hands, arching her back and pushing her hips toward the ceiling, supported only on her upper back and feet, spread to maximize the exquisite view. I snapped shots from above and then from the side, leaning down so my view scanned the horizon of her pelvis and the soft tuft of her pubis. The profile shots from the side were particularly breathtaking; her mons forming a puffy bulge, bisected by the slit of her labia, hairless, but for her downy pubic tuft.

I then nestled in between her spread legs to zero in on her wide open pussy. She reached behind and her fingers came up from below, her middle finger snuggling into the generous folds of her labia. I was so close I could hear the wet sticky sound of her excitement and smell her musky tang. Her glorious pussy completely filled my viewfinder as I snapped shot after shot, taking advantage of the soft lighting and her uninhibited disposition.

"Okay. I want you to put your ass back down and lift your legs in the air. Keep them together and point your toes."

She did as she was told, her long gams puncturing the skylit space. I positioned myself underneath, and focused on her ass. This position exposed the bulging flesh of her labia from below, the two rounded hairless lips pressed together in long fleshy ridges defined by the taut expanse of her lean thighs. The view was magnificent and I zoomed in to fill my viewfinder with this wonderful display of the female form.

She pulled her legs back a little further and her thin inner lips began to emerge, glistening with dew. She reached her fingers around, her well manicured nails forming a sharp contrast with the round bulges of her pudendum. She used her fingers to lightly spread her delicate lips, exposing the pink folds and ridges of her minora. I could just detect the sticky sound of her lips parting, indicating a gathering wetness.

"Turn onto your side, Nata," I whispered into her ear.

She brought her legs down together, stayed bent at the waist and lay down on her side, facing away from me. I catalogued the ebb and flow of her curves; savoring the gentle roll of her tiny waist as it flared up graciously to her hips, and then tapered in a long lean line down her thighs. The landscape of her body was intoxicating; sweeping dunes of white skin, windswept by the northern light.

"Beautiful, Nata. Simply beautiful. Now I want you to get on your stomach, face down."

She smiled seductively, lowered her torso onto the mattress, reached her arms above her head and turned onto her tummy. She let out a long soft moan as she did so. Her long brown hair draped over her pretty face. She pulled her arms under her body and brought her shoulders up slightly. I surveyed her lovely backside and knew exactly what I was going to be doing for the next 15 minutes.

"Nata, that's lovely. Stay just like that," I directed.

I stood back and admired the gentle taper of her back as it swept south. Her waist was tiny and the small of her back a low point in her body landscape. Her hips flared out and up toward the pronounced round mounds of her buttocks, so clearly articulated and presented. I whistled under my breath, then began a photographic journey, starting from the soft strands of hair over her shoulders and working my way south.

I photographed her back and then straddled her lower legs to take close-ups of her sweet cheeks, looking so soft and squeezable. I brought my camera down to mattress level and shot various profile shots of her succulent buttocks, admiring her delectable shape and form. The puckered folds of her labia peeked seductively from their hiding place between her smooth thighs.

"So lovely. So hot. I could do this all night. Nata, get on your knees and put your head down."

She looked at me with unquestioning subservience and twisted her body to a kneeling position. She moved with the grace of a feline. She pushed forward, laying her head on the cushion as her exquisite ass jutted up and out in a femininely display of womanly skin. I made no bones about my intentions. I brought my cameras to the rear and focused in on her ass, spread-eagled and open, displaying the spread form of her juicy labia and her tightly puckered anus. I licked my lips as the viewfinder found her most intimate places and my shutter finger raced madly to capture the moment.

"Oh, Nata. That is so nice. So nice, girl. Push your hips up. Show yourself to me. God, you're beautiful."

She spread wider and suddenly reached her hand from below to touch and spread her lips. I zeroed in closely; filling my viewfinder with her divine labia; looking for shots that would be almost abstract in their form and nature. Her pink lips protruded in a full wet display of womanly flesh and her fingers added another dimension to the shots; a digital display of self-love.

She began to insert her middle finger into her pussy and my proximity to the action allowed me to hear the subtle sticky sounds of her cunt, lubricating itself and wetting her finger as she inserted one, then two fingers, deeply into her depths. For the second time I heard her moan slightly and I knew that I was now not the only one turned on by this display of her sexual treasures.

Then she reached her other hand behind her and began to finger her ass. The view was amazing: one finger was nestled into the fleshy folds of her pussy, the other finger slid knuckle deep into her light brown puckered hole. The close-up shots muddied the difference between digits and genitilia. It was a fascinating linkage and the macro lens brought the juxtaposition of her fingers and flesh to life.

"Nata, get on your back again. Spread your legs for me. Show me yourself. Open your holes," I directed.

She turned again, placed her beautiful rear onto the window seat and eagerly spread her legs wide. She looked at me directly as she totally opened herself to me, using her fingers to spread her lips and open her holes to my viewfinder. I wasted no time in zooming in, angling from different vantage points and clicking madly at this incredible sexual display.

"Finger yourself, Nata. Get wet for me."

She closed her eyes and her fingers took over, working from experience and somehow knowing what the camera would appreciate. The angles and zoom shots were unbelievable. I knew that viewing these shots later would be a testament to the success of the moment. Her scent was now unmistakable and the sounds of her well lubricated pussy were being accentuated by the movement of her fingers. I could see small drips of juice running down out of her open gash and trailing south into her tightly puckered ass. I don't know that I had ever seen a more overt display of sexual power. I zoomed in with my macro and clicked madly.

"God, I'm so wet. And so turned on," she whispered; her first words in awhile.

"I can see. And I know. And I am too, believe me. It's amazing, Nata. Don't stop," I commanded.

"You like what you see, Ozzie?" she asked.

"Yes, Nata. You are so fucking hot. And I am so lucky to be photographing you right now," I exclaimed in a deep guttural voice. "Thank you for asking me to do this."

"God, I'm going to need to come before the afternoon is over," she crooned.

"I'm sure we'll figure out a way to take care of that. But we still have work to do right now," I exclaimed in my most professional manner.

She began to angle her body this way and that, becoming more agitated in her movements. It began to become difficult to catch shots as she moved with a directed purpose. I could hear her gasp and moan slightly as she continued to play with herself. I did my best to maintain the reason for the shoot: close-up shots of her outrageous anatomical display with an eye toward abstracting the subject and views. While some shots would leave no doubt that they were close-up views of a beautiful and very wet pussy; other shots, I knew, would have a subtle and abstractness to their source, and would work well for their ultimate purpose: Nata's art.

I worked my way up and around to take in her overall body. I had become too possessed with her pussy and needed to take advantage of her other attributes: the swell of her full bosom, the protrusion of her stiff nipples, the curvature of her ass, the line of her long, lean legs, and the subtle texture of her smooth skin. I was beginning to think I couldn't take a bad shot of this gorgeous creature; so silky, smooth and seductive.

I began to focus again on other areas of her body. I zeroed in on her face, her jaw, the taut lines of her long neck, the angularity of her shoulder blades, the lean curvature of her back, the tight, but subtle curves of her calves. I came to realize there wasn't a square inch of this lovely lady that wasn't photogenic. She was a goddess in the flesh and a magnet for my camera and my trained eye.

I had become lost in my viewfinder and I realized the entire time I had been photographing her, I had a raging hard-on that, while I had chosen to ignore, had not been ignored by my subject. I saw her look at my crotch as I moved low to photograph her ankles and feet. It was as I was laying next to her, clicking the view up her logs toward her well-lubricated crotch that I felt her first touch. She reached out and gently, ever so gently, grazed the bulbous head of my hard-on through the denim of my jeans. I stopped my shutter finger for a moment and looked at her. She had a glazed look in her eye and the smell of her sex was overwhelming.

"Perhaps we should take a little break and maybe see what kind of shots we've got here," I suggested.

She looked at me with lowered lids, gave my dick a little squeeze and nodded with a slight, but very sexy, smile.

"Pardon my excitement, Nata."

"Not a problem, Ozzie. I'll take it as a compliment," she smiled.

"I guess I'm just not used to a session like this. It's been a thrill. I think I've got some great shots, too. Let's take a look."

I pulled the memory card out of the camera, inserted it into the large monitor and directed Nata to sit down on a padded wooden stool in front of the screen. She donned her silk robe again, tieing it loosely in an odd gesture of modesty. She sat down on the stool as I pulled up an armless wooden chair behind her. I spread my legs to accommodate her stool and pulled my chair up directly behind her.

"Let me get the photographs up on the monitor, then you can navigate and look at them as you wish," I suggested.

I pulled up the photos, there had to be over 400 shots, and showed her how to view the slide show. The shots were all displayed in black and white on the screen. I sat directly behind her, my hand next to hers as she used the mouse to begin scrolling through the shots.

It was apparent from the beginning that the shoot was a success as we bantered back and forth about the merits of each succeeding photo.

"Oh, Ozzie. These are wonderful."

"Nata, it's easy to take nice photos when you have good light, a good camera and a model comfortable with her body. And you, young lady, are a stunning beauty. Look how delicate and feminine your body looks. And, if you don't mind my being blunt, you literally ooze sexuality to the camera. I think, I hope, I succeeded to some degree in capturing that quality." I stated.

"I believe you did, Ozzie. Thank you so much. God, these are great," she exclaimed as the photos came up on the monitor; sharply focused; one after the another.

The evolution of our shoot soon became apparent. The early photos were more general photographs of Nata's face and body. The slide show gradually morphed into more detailed shots of her luscious body, some shots so close that you could see the cilia on her skin and traces of her gradual and growing excitement. The shots were quite erotic. We were quiet for awhile as we watched shot after shot, occasionally commenting to one another about the better ones.

I was inches from Nata's neck and her subtle aroma drew me in even closer. I began to whisper comments into her ear, getting bolder and bolder in my descriptions of what we were seeing on the screen. I eventually place my hands on her shoulders, massaging her gently as we continued to watch the screen. She didn't shy away from my initial touch and I kneaded her shoulders and grazed her silk-clad arms with the palms of my hands.

"So beautiful, Nata. You are so beautiful," I whispered.

I could sense her breathing getting slightly heavier and thought I felt a rhythmic vibration emanating from her body. It was then that I noticed that while her right hand was working the mouse, her left hand was tucked down tightly in between her thighs. She was playing with herself as we watched images of her body flash across the screen. I grazed her arms again and my left hand followed down past her elbow and slid along her forearm until I reached her wrist, bent forward as her middle finger moved in tight flicking motions across her clit.

"Yes, Nata. Touch yourself, baby. Touch yourself while you look at your incredible beauty."

Emboldened by her actions and not sensing any resistance, my comments became more graphic and my hands began to explore her back, her hips, then reached forward to stroke her thighs.

"Looking at these photos makes me want you, Nata. "

I reached my hands between her sides and her arms and cupped her lovely breasts; so full and round. My palms lifted her breasts slightly as my thumb and forefinger gently pinched her long stiff nipples through the thin silk of her robe. Nata took a deep breath and moaned deeply. I could feel her left hand still working her pussy and now a wet slurpy sound began to emanate from between her legs.

"Yes, Nata. Get yourself nice and wet for me."

Abruptly, she put her hands on my thighs, pushed herself up to a standing position and turned around, facing me straight on.

"Push your chair back," she instructed.

I did so. She seductively untied the loose knot of her robe, and as she gazed deeply into my eyes, she slowly opened her robe, again exposing her body to me, but now with a different purpose in mind. She let the robe drop, caught it with her hands behind her back and threw it to the side.

"However am I going to repay you for all your good work, Ozzie?' she asked with a lascivious smile.

She grabbed the cushion of her stool, threw it on the floor between my legs, put her hands on my thighs again and knelt down on the floor. She looked up at me from between my parted legs and lightly placed the palm of her hand on the huge bulge in my pants. She gently squeezed my girth and smiled sinfully.

"I think I've got an idea," she stated with a grin.

She unbuckled my belt, taking her time and grazing my stiffness with her hands as she worked. She then unsnapped my jeans and, ever so slowly, pulled my zipper down. She realized quickly that I wasn't wearing underwear, so she was careful to keep the zipper away from my throbbing cock. She deftly pulled my length out and cradled it lovingly in her slender hand.

Then she grabbed the waistband of my jeans and pulled them down. I picked my butt off the seat as she easily slid my pants off over my feet. Suddenly my rock hard cock was standing proud and stiff, angled propitiously, as she settled in again between my legs with a hungry look in her eye. she cupped my dangling balls gently with one hand, as she wrapped her other hand around my girth.

"Oooh. Nice dick, Ozzie," she cooed.

I smiled and reached for my camera.

"No, Ozzie. No photos now. Take the pictures in your head. I want you to sit back and relax. You're off duty now."

I placed the camera on the table as she brushed her hair to one side and looked me in the eye. I watched in awe as I slowly and lovingly disappeared deeply into her hungry mouth.

12