Photographs and Memories

Story Info
The sexploits of a sexy wife.
1.5k words
3.19
33.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dwaino
dwaino
9 Followers

Over the years, the wife and I have experienced the pleasure that comes with the adult lifestyle that few couples successfully enjoy. She has always been amorous, and her sexual appetite has at times been insatiable. I am not the jealous type, and actually enjoy sharing her with various partners that she has had over the years. While there isn't much we don't confide in each other, there are those occasional details that we forget to mention. Not that they are earth shattering, just details that may be better left out. I discovered one of these little details while surfing the 'net the other day.

A little about us, if you don't mind. We are a married couple, have raised our kids and are now empty nesters living in a small town just outside Portland Oregon. I married my high school sweetheart 34 years ago when I was just 19. She was a year behind me, and caught my eye with her 5'-4", 120 lbs, 34C frame, a brunette that loves everything about sex. What more could a guy ask for.

Fast forward 10 years in time, I am working full time and making pretty decent money. Being a housewife and mother wasn't fulfilling Dea's world, as the kids were now in school most of the day and left her a fair amount of time on her hands. She has always been great with numbers, and decided she would see if there was employment available for her in this field of work. Not finding what she was seeking, the suggestion of working for a temporary employment agency might give her what she was after. Right after signing on, she was placed in the accounting department of various businesses for a week here and a couple weeks there as a fill in for someone who was out of the office on vacation or on leave.

Her final assignment with the temporary employment agency turned out to be with an equipment fleet service company, an organization who ended up hiring her full time. As time progressed, her hours seemed to increase during the week. About once a month, she would meet with the boss on a Sunday morning for brunch at a nearby hotel (who by the way served an absolutely incredible brunch), complete with champagne. While she never failed to fill me in on who joined them, there may have been a detail or two that was innocently forgotten by the time she arrived home. It typically was early afternoon before she returned home, and since she is a light drinker it doesn't take much alcohol to get her tipsy. I had always attributed her inability to hold much alcohol to her hours being gone, as she told me she had to wait for the effects of the champagne to wear off before she drove home.

By this time in our lives, we had discovered the pleasures of sharing our bodies with others. We both enjoy seeing each other pleased, as well as watching each other please our partners. The occasional house party where we would seem to slip away from each other, only to find ourselves nearby as the evening drew to an end. Although I am healthily endowed, my endurance drops off once I have achieved orgasm. I receive as much (if not more) satisfaction seeing my wife being repeatedly ravished and reaching orgasm time and time again. She still amazes me how she can orgasm from oral stimulation, be penetrated and orgasm once again then turn around and suck cock until he cums in her mouth, then look for more sexual stimulation and gratification. One of our neighbor friends, whom she dearly enjoyed, was able to cum 3 times during their play sessions. She could never get enough of his cock. He always loved to get sucked off, mount her missionary style next, then finish off doggy style. The look in her eye was incredible, both when he came in her mouth and when he exploded deep inside her, which she dearly loves.

As I mentioned early on, I had recently run across one of those details that she may have slightly forgotten to share. A forum website that I occasionally frequent has an amateur photo section, where various pictures are uploaded and can be viewed by all. One of the threads is filled with old Polaroid pictures that have been scanned into digital images. As luck would have it, there in amazing techno color is my gorgeous wife from quite a few years back. As I wander through the various images of this posting, I run across a Polaroid photo of her previous fleet service boss sitting in a chair with a brunette kneeling before him appearing to be giving him head. Since the female has her back to the camera, all I am certain is that this brunette is pleasing this man to no end.

The poster of these images tends to scatter groups of similar pictures throughout various postings, so I eagerly check back to see what he has presented each day. Over the course of several weeks, I have been able to collect several pictures that seem to have been taken over the course of a couple of meetings. I suppose that I should have been upset, even outraged with my wife, but I am not. In fact, I find myself actually aroused at the images I have discovered of my wife not only servicing these men but being used by them for their sexual gratification.

The photos were in no specific order, and I found some of her being penetrated by multiple cocks followed by some of her dressed in casual slacks with her blouse unbuttoned and her gorgeous breasts being fondled. Doing a bit of re-arranging of the photos, I am able to put together a sequence where she must have been taken to a suite after they discover her inability to hold liquor during brunch. They get her to expose her chest and soon these men are fondling her breasts and sensitive nipples. It probably didn't take much effort to get her to tell them that playing with her nipples get her nearly as wet as fingering her pussy does. Since the photos sporadically go from her flashing her tits, to her clothing being removed and ending with the various penetration shots, I can only assume the photographer had to set down the camera to partake in his share of the sexual escapades. The Polaroid's that were captured show an intense and incredibly sexually charged party that was had by all. There are images of my beautiful wife being eaten out, with her mouth full of hard cock, bent over the chair being fucked from behind, guys holding and spreading her legs as one of them fucks her hard, her riding on top, double penetrated and double penetrated while being force fed another hard cock. I find Polaroid's that someone has taken of her spread naked across the bed, covered in cum from what must have been a group masturbation using her body.

Dea has always mastered the skill of sucking cock to completion, yet never lost as much as a drop of cum as she finishes performing. The best I can figure from the Polaroid images is that there appear to be 3 guys present during one of the sessions, and 5 or 6 at the second. Each male is shown in at least one image with their cock in my wife's mouth. And the brunette who's head was shown only from the back while performing on the bossman as indeed my wife. When the photographer captured a different angle of the same sex act, there was my sweetheart with her mouth full of cock clear up to his balls.

I had discovered a couple pictures that at first seemed a bit out of place, until I pondered them just a bit longer. It appears that somewhere along the line, my wife was given the Polaroid camera to take a picture or two from her vantage point. She had the camera trained down her body, toward where one of the guys was busy eating her pussy (which gets her begging for penetration). These photos show the upper half of a man's face, with the pubic hair acting as a mustache. Whoever was eating her our would have ended up mounting her, but before they fucked her someone thought a picture of a clean shaven man using her pussy hair for a mustache would be the perfect image to grab.

Dea's employment for this company lasted a little under 2 years. As these monthly brunch meetings started a few months following her hiring, there were bound to be more of these sex parties that didn't get photographed. Who knows, maybe more of those party pictures will materialize on that website.

With her sexual appetite, I know that there was not one single participant that left those parties unsatisfied. By the look on her face in the pictures, I am convinced that they gave her an afternoon she wouldn't soon forget.

To this day, we still share sexual fantasies and relive various exploits during our lovemaking. It is during these moments that she shares more intimate details about past sexual partners than any other. I have witnessed several of her adventures, nearly every position that was exhibited in the Polaroid's and been on the receiving end of virtually every fantasy I could conjure up.

dwaino
dwaino
9 Followers