Photographs Ch. 08

Story Info
A porn photographer/hypnotist meets his model Traci.
2k words
4.41
53.9k
6

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 09/24/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
techsan
techsan
1,200 Followers

Tuesday morning I puttered around my work area working on Monday's stills and taking a preliminary look at the videos. I put the videos aside, since the magazine didn't want them and went to work on the still shots. I probably could make four or five salable sets from them, perhaps even six if I was careful with the cropping and touch-ups. I quickly selected enough to satisfy the magazine that had sent me the model and put the others aside for now.

I was pretty close to finalizing that set when the bell rang. I knew it was my next appointment, Traci, and since she had been to the studio an even dozen times before, I buzzed her in and met her at the top of the stairs.

Traci was the very first model on whom I had practice post-hypnotic suggestion and she was still following the instructions she received from me over 14 months earlier. Not only had I sold more shoots of her beautiful body than any other model, I had also screwed her more often than any other woman. Of course if Gia kept up her recent ways, she might catch up in that department in just a few more weeks.

In spite of Traci's long blonde hair, which I had confirmed as her natural color long ago, she was a very intelligent woman. She was a college graduate with a mechanical engineering degree and worked for a national company designing many of their robotic machinery controls. I had developed a very healthy respect for her knowledge.

I had prepared an old time confectioner's shop to use as a set for our photo shoot. It was similar to one I'd used for some other ladies, including a small marble table for pouring hot candy and a soda fountain for making shakes, malts and sundaes, including a variety of syrups, whipped cream and cherries. Even though it had been used before, it was a popular layout with our readers. I'd never had a mag turn down a similar layout.

We started off with the usual dressed photos with Traci answering my questions; I was hard pressed to ask her unique questions because of our history together but I worded some of the same questions differently and we got through the interview part.

By then Traci was slowly stripping off her clothes, giving me a little more skin to my shots. By the time she got down to bra, g-string and shoes, I took a range of shots and then we shifted gears. I had her remove the bra and panties and put on a little white frilly apron that was held on with two straps over her shoulder and a tie around her waist. It was the kind of get-up that made readers want to reach out and move that little bit of cloth to see what was behind it.

Traci picked up a big mixing bowl that had some PlayDough in it and she held it just under her tits and pretended to stir. She had a hard time keeping the straps over her nipples and before long I had a whole series of shots with one or both nipples peaking out. It was sexy as hell.

Putting the bowl aside, we poured a similarly colored liquid on the marble top, looking like some sort of candy cooling. Traci leaned over the table, resting her weight on her forearms and spreading her feet while I lay on the floor and crawled under her. I took over 90 shots from that position while Traci opened her pussy to the camera, shook her hanging hooters at the lens and, after discarding the apron, squatted over me to give me a whole wide range of sexy poses of her various parts: tits, pussy, ass and face.

By then, she was hotter than a firecracker. She yanked my shorts down, exposing my erection which she engulfed in one swift downward motion. Although it wasn't the most comfortable position I could think of, considering that the floor was rather hard carpet, the sensations of her pussy around my cock more than offset the discomfort. Traci screamed twice before I shot a load of cum into her cunt.

As Traci oh-so-slowly lifted herself off my prong, I got another dozen shots of my cock sliding out of her and my cum beginning to drip from her love box. I got a few more when she arranged herself so she could suck my cock into her mouth and blow me.

When I was stiff again, Traci stood and bent over the table again, pushing her bare ass out invitingly. I stood behind her and slipped my cock back into her pussy. She was a delightful fuck, especially since this was my favorite position and she had such a great ass to bang into and she had such beautiful hooters to hold onto as we slammed together. We both reached another great climax just seconds apart.

That afternoon I spent in my dark room developing pictures and editing more videos. My eyes were tired when I heard the bell ring. Checking the clock, I was surprised to see that it was 5:30.

The caller turned out to be Gia and her three kids. Maria and Esteban asked permission to play in the playground set and they all raced away at my nod. Gia took my hand and led me to my 'bedroom'. She was two aitches – hot and horny – and wasted no time in fondling my cock to an erection and then pulling me down on top of her.

I gotta say that she is an amazing woman. Her enthusiasm for sex infuses me with energy while at the same time the exertion and ultimate climaxes sap my will to move like nothing else ever has. I admit I love ladies in general but I'd grown to love Gia in particular.

After a wonderful round where we both came twice, we adjourned to the kitchen where I helped Gia make a pasta and salad dinner for the five of us. Afterward we cleaned up the kitchen and sat around a while watching the kids at the other end of the loft before Gia asked if I'd like to fuck her one more time. That seemed like a useless question! We hurried to the bedroom.

This time we didn't even undress. I dropped my shorts while she flipped her skirt over her butt, exposing her panty-less pussy. With her holding onto the lower part of my work counter for support, I pounded her pussy from behind, fondling her tits with one hand and teasing her clit with the other. She came twice before I unloaded. With our clothes straightened up, we spent several minutes kissing before she made the kids straighten up the playground and follow her downstairs.

The only pictures I have ever made of Estella and Maria and Esteban were of them fully clothed for Gia's own personal enjoyment. I do not deal in pictures of children and am not tempted to try to sell them to any magazine but Gia was very grateful to have professional quality pictures of her youngsters to put into her scrapbooks.

Their mother, on the other hand, has proved to be a very hot model. I've sold Gia's solo pictures to Swank, Lust, Latina Women, and Busty Babes magazines, all for top dollar per shoot. I've sold sets that include her sucking my dick and me fucking her pussy to Coupling, Cumming Home, Spunk, Nasty Cunt and Hanging Udderz magazines, also for very good money per layout. I've sold a set of me fucking her ass to Anal Queens, Ass4U, Up Mine, Quantum Anus and Butt Busters magazines, all for the going standard price. Other sets culled from shoots with other women where Gia got involved have sold to Girl-On-Girl, Hot Lesbians, and Gay Girlz. Some out of the same sets which included the two women and me have sold to Multiple Lovers and Threesomes All.

Gia has been shocked at the amount of money she has made from selling pictures of us fucking. She really has become an anal queen because she now loves it more than being fucked in her pussy. She was totally amazed when pictures I shot of me giving her an enema before we fucked her in the ass sold to Butt Busters for more than any other layout I had submitted. I still had layouts in the hands of Asses Anonymous, Cock Lovers, Latin Pussies, Cum Lovers, Fun-Loving Housewives, Nursing Mothers, Lactation Haven, Cooze for Dudes, and Wild Cunt and Cock magazines and I anticipated that all would buy the layouts sooner or later.

Estella, Esteban and Maria frequently come up to visit me after school on days when I don't have a photo shoot in progress. Gia comes up on those evenings after she gets home from work, fixes dinner for the kids and nurses Esteban. In the months since our first encounter, I have made almost five thousand stills of her or us and have enough videos of us screwing to make an entire porno library. I have installed a childproof Dutch door across my stairway so that Esteban can play in the loft while Gia and I work or fuck and we don't have to worry about him.

I've added some furniture and view blocks around my personal living space that makes it harder for the kids to get into, so that Gia and I can have some privacy and the kids won't get into my developing photos. I put in an extra-large sand box in the playground. A friend of mine put together a pipe jungle gym that has kept the kids busy for hours. I added a huge playground swing set with a long circular slide in the far end of the building; the old high ceilings had to be good for something! The kids really love my playground equipment now, more than ever.

Even at that, I am still continuing my career as a photographer of females, specializing in nudes and sexual situation photography. Being a master of hypnosis has greatly enhanced both my career and my sex life because very few of the women came to me expecting to engage in intercourse but rather to have their nude bodies captured on film.

I've had similar experiences with many more ladies, most of whom have been referred to me by one magazine or another or picked up on one of my advertisements in the Yellow Pages or the sports section of the two major local papers. I've never sold a layout to one of the more popular magazines like Playboy or Penthouse but there are an unending series of porno magazines out there that are willing to buy from a less well-known artist like me.

In a way that was to my advantage because the models I got to work with and subsequently fuck suited my personal tastes more than their usual types did. I liked the women with huge boobs and big butts and I liked the more amicable facial expressions of my models than the unapproachable look of the Playboy and Penthouse girls. I'm not knocking those women but I could never picture myself getting lucky enough to get into a piece like that.

My skills with the little gold fob on my camera lens have given me access to all but one of the pussies that I have shot, meaning that I have 'shot' those pussies in more ways than one. I have had multiple pieces of all of them except two, including the one that for some reason I was unable to neither hypnotize nor get her to succumb to my "natural charms" and another that informed me she had an STD. Otherwise whether married or with a boyfriend or simply single has not affected my access to all these wonderful women.

My biggest regret right now is that I have this fantasy about being part of a double team on certain ladies. I really don't have a friend that I'd feel comfortable asking to join me in this endeavor but I was wondering ... would you be interested?

The End

techsan
techsan
1,200 Followers