Photographs of a Big Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pushed me off and I thought there was something wrong. Then she directed me onto my back and slid onto my cock. As she rode me her tits bounced just in front of my face and she smiled.

"You like my big tits? You like these nipples, how long they are? Did you think I didn't see you take pictures of me up on the hill? Did you? Huh?"

She ground down hard and slammed me hard with her sloppy cunt meeting the base of my cock.

"You liked them so much, you just had to have a picture. Tell the truth, Jack."

"Yes ... YES!"

She leaned forward and fed me her nipples. They felt thick and hard in my mouth as I took turns sucking them. I felt Rick doing something down between my legs behind Lorna.

Lorna turned to him. "Are you ready so soon, baby?"

He nodded with a smile and she leaned forward squishing her tits into my face.

"Ohhhhhhh this is sooo good ... shove that cock in, baby. Do it!"

His legs were between mine as he pushed his cock into her ass. I couldn't imagine how she could fit him in but my cock twitched as his cock slid along side of it separated by just her thin membrane. Her face contorted and then she kissed me. Her tongue found mine and we kissed like that while Rick fucked her ass.

My balls constricted and squeezed and my load dumped out into her pussy.

She cried out "Yeah yeah ... cum for me baby ... cum for me!!" and Rick had another orgasm and dumped his load into her ass.

We lay on the floor for several minutes. I got up first and looked down at them to see them holding hands and she was lightly snoozing.

I got my stuff together and Rick got up off the floor. He handed me an envelope and I didn't count it. He smiled and whispered "She'll be happy and sore tomorrow"

"I'll bet" I replied.

I got back to my hotel and found that my memory card was missing. I opened the envelope and found $1000 and a note explaining that it was an expensive memory card. A week later, I was on one of my favorite porn sites and saw the pictures of Lorna. Three weeks later she came in 3rd in the voting.

12