Photos for My Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diane sat up suddenly and reached for the bedside table. As soon as she moved, Kathy's fingers found their way back inside of her, but she quickly got back into position. Kathy had a sexy pout on her face when Diane moved too far for her to reach, but her eyes soon lit up when she saw what Diane had grabbed. The blue toy.

Diane didn't waste a moment, and slid the toy in quickly. She turned the vibration to one of its highest settings, and watched as Kathy's hips began to buck and grind. She slowly thrust the toy in and out of her lover, rubbing the rabbit stimulator across her sensitive clit.

"Oh fuck yes, Diane!" Kathy cried, "That feels amazing! I can't believe you're fucking me!"

Diane moved up and kissed Kathy again, before breaking off and looking deep into her eyes. "We're only just getting started, lover."

"What?"

"I'm going to fuck you like this every chance I get," Diane started pumping the toy deep into Kathy, faster and faster, "And when Mike gets home, I'm going to make him fuck you too."

Kathy shuddered through another powerful orgasm at Diane's words.

"I'm going to make him eat your pussy while he fucks me, and I'm going to make him fuck you while you eat me out." Diane was almost growling, taking charge in a way that she never had before. She didn't know where these thoughts were coming from, but she found that she was really getting off on them. "You're going to suck his cock when he finishes fucking me, and you're going to let him cum all over your tits."

"You're so bad!" Kathy moaned, cumming once again as Diane's words turned into images in her mind, "Yes baby, YES!"

Kathy shifted suddenly, and pulled another toy from under the pillow, completely surprising Diane. She had been planning to use it on Diane while she was still tied up, but had lost control too soon. She moved until they could both reach, and slid the toy deep into Diane, feeling her pussy squeeze and pull on it. She turned it up to its maximum setting, and started thrusting it in and out.

Diane was cumming nonstop as both their hands moved in a blur. The vibrations running through her body were too much to handle, and a wave of blackness washed over her.

***

Kathy pulled the still vibrating toy from her lover's hands when she came down from her orgasm and realized that Diane had passed out. She turned them off and tossed them to the side, and then laid her head on Diane's chest, holding her tight. In a few moments, Diane started, but calmed down when she felt her lover's hold on her.

"Wow." Was all Diane could think to say.

Kathy chuckled, "Wow is right."

"I love you, Kathy." Diane said, turning her best friend's face towards her own. "I love you so much."

Kathy smiled and kissed her again, "I love you too, Diane." She smiled, "I always have and always will." They kissed again and then laid back down, holding each other. They stayed like that for a long time, catching their breath and reveling in the sheer exhaustion of such passionate lovemaking and the sudden revelation of their feelings for each other.

Diane complained softly as she felt Kathy get up off the bed, she watched the beautiful woman walk around to the camera and wordlessly turn it off. She closed her eyes and thought about how much had changed in so short a time. Diane knew that their relationship would change but she wasn't sure what all of this meant.

Diane's eyes flew open and she gasped suddenly as she felt Kathy's fingers graze against her still-dripping pussy.

"Ready for round two, lover?" Kathy asked, a wicked gleam in her eyes.

Diane's kiss was all the answer Kathy would ever need.

12