Photos of the Vicar

Story Info
A photo shoot causes a new Vicar some embarrassment.
2k words
4.17
32.9k
7
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jeffbaby
Jeffbaby
16 Followers

The new vicar, Fr Joe, was a real earth shaker of a priest. He would make the biggest impact on the community that any priest had ever made in this suburban community. It was the right time and he was the right man for the job he firmly believed. The photo shoot he had just arranged would be the perfect way of achieving maximum exposure with all the right people. That's what he had said in his phone call to the photographer, Jim du Bois, of the rather racy magazine – Shoot!

Jim had mainly been involved with glamour photography in the past. There were some shoots that had been too pornographic to be included in the magazine, but it hadn't damaged his reputation and in fact he had sold them for a very high price anyway to a very well known girly magazine that featured the kind of open, dripping pussy shots he had taken.

Fr Joe knew nothing of this. He had been surprised when Jim asked him to bring a female parishioner with him to make the shots more interesting. He thought of Ruth in an instant. He had noticed that her hands were so soft and comforting when she had shaken hands after Church at the last service. His mind could not avoid thoughts of her gripping his erect cock with those soft and supple feminine hands. He had not heard what she said as she said here goodbyes, he had been so distracted.

He thought of her now as he drove to the photographer's studio. What would she be wearing? He hoped she would not dress conservatively as he knew she had a great set of tits and had even glimpsed her nipples once when she had leaned over in front of him to pick up a book from the floor.

He was in luck. Fr Joe and Ruth booth pulled up at the same time. In the car park they greeted each other with the usual quick peck on the cheek and a warm hug. That was how Joe liked it. He would rub his hands across a woman's back and feel whether or not she was wearing a bra. It was good for a fantasy when jerking off later if the woman was attractive.

Fr Joe was in luck again, Ruth was sans bra and her very feminine red dress showed about six inches of cleavage at the front. The priest wondered how he could prevent the inevitable erection from suddenly popping up. He would have to deal with that somehow, he thought.

On entering the studio, Ruth and Fr Joe found Jim preparing his studio. There were chords and lights everywhere and a large blue screen which would form the background. "Later, I can place anything in the background we like," he told his two subjects.

Unknown to Fr Joe, Jim had decided on a plan that would be a life-changer for the priest and his parishioner. It was risky but the payoff could be huge. "You only get one chance at these things," he thought.

"Hi guys!" he said to them. "My idea is that today we want to show that Fr Joe is being accepted with love by his new parishioners. Are you OK with that?"

"Sounds great!" they said smiling at each other. Fr Joe looked at Ruth and saw that she was looking back at him in a different kind of way to that which she had done before. Fr Joe was dressed in his traditional black clericals and his black clothes contrasted beautifully with Ruth's daring red dress.

He was actually very well built. At six feet tall, he was one handsome man and very fit. His biceps and pecs were well developed and he had almost no belly bulge at all. Underneath his priest's shirt he had a hairy chest and a light covering of body hair all over his body.

Ruth was also a stunner. She was single and a little older than her vicar at 42 but that didn't matter. She had a beautiful figure, about D sized breasts, and her arse was anything but boring. She was a brunette and nearly always wore her long hair up. Today was no exception.

Jim was obviously impatient to get started so he positioned the pair in front of his white screen. He instructed them to stand close to each other facing each other and smiling while shaking hands. "That's nice," he said, clicking away.

The photographer then moved them even closer together, asking Fr Joe to bend down and give Ruth a more friendly kiss. "Only if it's OK," he joked. The two laughed for a moment and then Joe leaned over and immediately saw that the top of Ruth's dress was allowing him a lovely view of her fantastic tits. His cock instantly started to shift in his clerical trousers. As he held her close she thought she could feel something as well. As his lips came closer to her, she parted hers. She had glossed them carefully before she left for the studio as she believed it would good in the photos.

He wondered for a brief second about what he should do but his caution passed quickly and soon the two were kissing quite softly but also very sexually. He tasted her full lips with his tongue and it was far more than the randy cameraman could have hoped for. After almost a minute, Joe realised what was happening and he suddenly pulled back. Ruth also blinked in feigned disbelief at what they had been up to in full view of Mr du Bois. The whole thing had been recorded. Maybe over a hundred photos had been taken.

"Don't worry people. Happens all the time. Wouldn't think of using them," he lied. "But while we are in the mood, would you like some more private photos?" While Fr Joe was still in shock, Ruth gasped out "Oh yes please!" And Fr Joe, the new vicar, could do nothing other than nod his head. He knew he was in serious trouble here. He had a full erection and the other two also knew it. He was vulnerable to all kinds of charges by either of them, but they were both so friendly and they were on his side, weren't they? So he thought, "What the heck!"

Ruth asked Jim what he had in mind and he told them he would like to see a little more skin. Ruth was out of her dress in an instant. All she had on underneath was a small red thong. She also removed the red comb holding her hair in place and it cascaded down past her shoulders to be midway down her back. Near naked like this, she was stunning. Looking straight at her dear Fr Joe, her hands on her hips, she asked him with a saucy pout on her lips "Do you like?" He nodded, his lips slightly apart and dry so he had to nervously lick them.

"You too Joe," said the camera man. In saying this he was stripping the priest not only of his clothes but of his ordination title. Joe slowly began to remove his trousers, knowing that he was now involved in something very risky. Ruth playfully pulled at his briefs and then finally his hard cock, looking all of its seven inches in length, sprang forth, pointing directly at Ruth's face, only inches away, as she finished pulling off his underwear.

"Oh my," she said and now it was Ruth's turn for her mouth to become dry and for her to need to lick and moisten her lips.

"I tell you something Joe, leave your clerical shirt on. That'll be a great effect!" And it was too. The photos of Fr Joe, vicar of a large parish, pants off with cock fully erect, his priest's shirt on including his collar, lip-locked with this stunning woman wearing only a tiny thong, was superb.

Ruth just had to get Fr Joe's cock in her mouth. She squatted down in front of him and engulfed his dick with her wet and wanton mouth. She was expert in this, bobbing up and down like a real pro. She loved the feel and the taste of his vein-covered penis in her mouth and the copious amount of pre-cum that leaked onto her tongue.

Ruth was quickly taking charge of the situation. "Pull my thong off Joey," she said. She stood up and Fr Joe, acting like a robot under her control, did exactly what she said without question. Without thinking he put her thong in the pocket of his clergy shirt with half of it clearly visible, something that looked even more obscene in the photos. Ruth resumed sucking the priest's cock while jiggling her clitoris at the same time. She was enjoying herself immensely and he was on the verge of exploding into her sucking mouth when Jim interrupted them.

"I've got an idea," he said. "Why don't you guys lie down."

The randy photographer quickly produced a very light bed that he quickly dragged on to the set and positioned it in front of the white screen. Fr Joe thought later that he had planned all this beforehand. "You first," he said to the vicar.

Ruth helped Fr Joe lie down and instantly she was on top of him. She straddled him in a moment and guided his dick to her moist pussy opening. All at once she sank onto him so that he was balls deep inside her. She began fucking him like a maniac. At first he felt scared and unable to get away as she pinned him down but then the sex took over. It was heaven for him even though he was sinning terribly. Her pussy was well trained and clutched at his cock on ever up-stroke.

While all this was going on Jim continued to snap, snap away. He would make a million dollars with these shots, one way or the other. Ruth stood up only to turn around and kneel on the bed and spread her beautiful thighs for the priest to fuck her doggie style. "How's this?" she called out to the photographer Fr Joe was totally disorientated and simply complied with Ruth's instructions. Soon he was pounding away at her moist cunt from behind, still half dressed as the Vicar.

"Fucking fantastic!" was Jim's response as he went through yet another roll of film.

Eventually there was change in Fr Joe's breathing. "Come over quickly," Ruth yelled to du Bois without missing a beat in her fucking. "He's going to blow any second."

In one movement Ruth turned and pulled off the priest's pulsating cock, squatted in front of him and positioned the almost purple penis so that it pointed straight at her face just as it had done when she first saw it. She was right. Fr Joe came with biblical force, shooting his cum again and again onto her pretty face. It was obscene. It was delightful. It was soooo sexy.

Fr Joe couldn't believe it had happened. Ruth on the other hand looked like the cat with the cream, especially as she scooped up Fr Joe's cum from her face and sexily licked it from her fingers.

"Had there been a conspiracy?" the priest thought. "There probably was," he decided.

The priest's suspicions were confirmed about two weeks later when he received a package containing a letter from du Bois demanding that he come to his studio the following day if he wanted to avoid being held up to public ridicule and disgrace.

The package also contained a DVD which contained some video files and thousands of photos, any of which would be career ending for him. He hadn't seen Ruth since his first trip to the studio but apparently Jim's 'new friend' Ruth would be there waiting for Fr Joe the next day.

The worst part of it was that the photos had all been edited and now backgrounded with scenes from the Church. The sex scenes had been transferred to the main altar of the Church and the other photos had been backgrounded on the front lawn of the Church grounds. It was scandalous. It was the end for Fr Joe.

What could he do to save himself when he went back to the place of his worst ever mistake, but his best every sex, the next day?

To be continued ...

Jeffbaby
Jeffbaby
16 Followers