Photoshoot

Story Info
Maria goes to far with a stranger.
1.8k words
3.78
249.4k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ray Dario
Ray Dario
334 Followers

Jimmy Rivas was a successful photographer with a beautiful wife. Most men thought he had it made and he would agree with them. Maria, his wife, was a knockout. She stood five foot six inches tall, weighed about one hundred and twenty pounds and had the classic beautiful Hispanic look; Black hair, dark sultry eyes, full pouty lips and that was just the beginning. Her breasts were the perfect size, a full 36DD, and sat high and firm above her twenty four inch waist and thirty six inch hips.

Today Jimmy was doing a "G" rated shoot for a monthly women's magazine. The shoot was a romantic meeting between a woman and her lover, but the magazine did not want any nudity or even erotic touching other than a kiss. As he usually did for shoots like this, he was using his wife as the female model and a male model sent from the magazine.

He and his wife got to his studio early and she helped him set up the props and lights for the shoot. Then she dressed in a white button up blouse and a mid thigh length gray skirt. This is what the magazine had specified. She wore black hose and black high heel shoes to complete the outfit.

Craig, the male model, showed up right on time already wearing the outfit he would do the shoot in. He was a typical male model, a little over six feet tall, muscular, and very handsome. He had blond hair, gray eyes, and just looked like a model. Jimmy was a little surprised, though, at his wife's reaction to Craig. He saw her do a sharp double take when he entered the studio and then quickly she looked away. Jimmy watched her as he talked to them about what he wanted in the shoot and noticed that she kept stealing quick little glances at Craig.

Jimmy knew how hot his wife was, she was certainly a little sex pot, but as far as he knew she had always been faithful to him. He felt just a hint of jealousy rise up in him and then he laughed it off. He trusted his wife and this was just a photo shoot. No room for jealousy.

It only took a few minutes to get Craig and Maria set and Jimmy explained to them that for this shoot, they were having an affair, and were madly in love. It would start with them separated but he wanted the emotion to show, then they would get closer and closer until they met in a passionate embrace. They would do the sequence several times until he had the shots he wanted.

Everything went fine through the first three runs and Jimmy called for a break while he reloaded his cameras. To avoid the bright lights of the studio he took the cameras back into his darkroom to change the film. It took less than five minutes under the red safe lights to change the film but when he returned to the set his wife looked embarrassed and there was no mistaking the bulge in Craig's pants.

Jealousy flared again but once again he dismissed it as his over active imagination. Funny though he had done a lot of these kinds of shoots with his wife and he had never felt this way before. They continued with the shoot, but now there was a sexual tension between Craig and Maria and it showed in their poses. As Jimmy looked through the camera he could tell these were the best shots of the day. When they finally reached the kiss, Craig pulled Maria to him and kissed her hard. His tongue went deep into her mouth and she didn't protest, in fact she responded pushing her tongue past his lips and exploring his mouth. Craig's hands caressed her body, sliding down her back and over her full sweet ass.

Frame after frame, Jimmy kept shooting and his wife and Craig kept kissing. Finally Jimmy ran out of film in the camera he was using and he called a stop to the scene. Almost reluctantly the two models broke the kiss. Jimmy started the sequence over again, but this time he had to give Maria time to fix her lipstick and Craig had to comb his hair as well. A few minutes later they started again. The sexual tension was even higher and Jimmy didn't have to say a word as they went through the poses to reach the kiss. As soon as Craig pulled Maria into his arms he began to grope her in earnest. One hand slid up her firm stomach and began to massage her breast, the other went straight to her ass, pulling her tight to him. Maria lifted one leg and ground her hips forward, pressing against Craig's obvious bulge. Craig slid his hand from her breast and pushed it down inside the waistband of her skirt.

Jimmy thought he was going to die as he watched Craig begin to feel up his wife, but as the model touched her she moaned loudly and then grabbed his head and pushed it down to her chest. In a daze, Jimmy watched as Maria tore open her blouse and guided Craig's head to her breast. He sucked her nipple through her bra for a few seconds and then she reached behind her and unsnapped it. Craig let up sucking just long enough for Maria to slip her bra up and out of the way and then he quickly returned to sucking her now exposed nipple. Jimmy stopped taking pictures and just watched the two lovers. Their passion was now so great that he knew he could not stop them if he tried. He didn't try, instead he just stood there.

Craig gently lowered Maria down to the floor and pushed her skirt up around her waist. He quickly pulled her soaked panties down and off of her and then lowered his face to her pussy. Maria had the sweetest pussy, thick beautiful lips that spread wide when she was aroused and a large clit that just begged to be sucked. Craig began to lick her cunt, starting with long slow strokes but quickly building to a frenzied pace as he pushed his tongue deep into her sopping cunt. Maria closed her eyes and moaned as her new lover brought her to her first orgasm. She had completely forgotten about her husband and all she thought about was how good Craig's tongue felt in her flaming pussy.

Craig sucked her clit into his mouth and held it in his teeth as his tongue flicked rapidly over it. He was rewarded by Maria's second orgasm and when she had finally stopped shuddering he raised up and quickly undid his pants and slid them off. His cock was very large and fully erect. He kissed his way up Maria's body until he kissed her lips passionately, letting her taste her own juices on his face before he pushed his big cock deep into her dripping pussy. Maria gasped at the size of his cock as he entered her, and then moaned loudly as he began pumping his meat deep into her cunt.

"Oh yes, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me good!" She panted out.

Her words broke Jimmy from his spell and he realized that no one had said anything since they had started this set. Still he could not bring himself to stop what was happening. He just stood there watching his beautiful wife getting fucked by another man.

"Guhh, fuck, oh fuck me good. Make me come lover. Fill my pussy with your cum. Oh fuck, fuck, fuck." Maria panted and grabbed Craig's ass, forcing him deeper into her pussy.

"Oh yeah, baby, I'm gonna fuck you good. I'm gonna fucking knock you up baby. Hear me girl, I'm gonna knock you up good!" Craig's voice was ragged as he fucked her as hard as he could.

"Yes, oh yes, give me your cum. Make a baby inside me. Come on you lovely fucker, fuck me good. Give me a baby. Oh that's it."

The two new lovers suddenly spasmed in orgasm together and Craig fell down on Maria as he filled her pussy with his cum. Several minutes went by as they lay together and then suddenly Maria realized what had just happened and she looked over at Jimmy. He was now sitting on a small modeling stool watching them. When she saw him just sitting there he didn't look angry or upset, just a little shocked. She pushed Craig roughly off of her and quickly crawled over to Jimmy.

"Oh god Jimmy, I, I don't know what came over me. I'm so sorry." Maria laid her head in Jimmy's lap and realized that his cock was hard as a rock. She looked up at him and smiled and then gently unbuttoned his jeans. She took his hard cock into her hands and then kissed it. She looked up at him and he was smiling down at her now. She licked the entire length of his cock and then sucked it fully into her mouth. Jimmy hadn't realized how turned on he had become watching Maria getting fucked but the evidence was irrefutable. Now Maria deep throated his cock and he felt it slide down her throat as she forced her mouth down over it. Then she pulled up almost coming off his cock before sliding back down.

Jimmy looked up and saw Craig lying on the floor watching her suck Jimmy's cock. Craig smiled and Jimmy just leaned back and closed his eyes, enjoying the feel of his wife's wonderful mouth. It only took her a few minutes to bring Jimmy to point of no return. He opened his eyes and looked at her.

"I'm gonna cum." Jimmy said in a hoarse voice.

Maria smiled around his cock and began sucking harder. She felt his balls twitch and his cock jumped in her mouth and then his cum started shooting down her throat. Maria made a valiant effort to swallow his whole load but still some of his cum leaked out of her mouth and down onto her chin.

When Jimmy finally stopped cumming she pulled her mouth off of his softening cock and then used a finger to scrape the cum from her chin up to her tongue. She smiled at Jimmy and then went to the back of the studio and got dressed. When she returned both men were dressed and Craig was getting ready to leave. She rushed over to him and kissed him gently on the lips.

"We'll have to work together again." She said softly to him and smiled. He smiled back and she turned and walked back to her waiting husband.

Ray Dario
Ray Dario
334 Followers