Photoshoot With Guests

Story Info
Friends come around when he photographing wife.
846 words
3.62
186.1k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wilbur
Wilbur
6 Followers

Van and I had a thing for photography. I loved to take pictures of her undressed and in erotic poses. But inevitably this venture became more and more risqué. One night we were making love and I told her of one of my fantasies of seeing her being skewered by another man, preferably by one who had greater dimensions than my eight inches by four and a half circumference. I went into detail and she came so strongly that her pussy milked the cum out of me.

After that night I decided that I had to make my dreams come true. So I set it up without her knowledge thinking she wouldn't go ahead with it but if I surprised her she would. In the end she never had a choice. We were taking pictures, once again and Van had only her stockings, suspenders and high heels on, her long legs looked fantastic as I photographed her. Now for something different I said as I checked my watch. I turned her to face the large wall mirror, tell her to close her eyes, held her hands up and tied them to the coat hooks either side of the mirror.

Then stepping her backwards three feet and spreading her legs, I told her to hold that pose. I then awaited for Dave, a mate I play rugby with whose penis proportions were what I needed to see with Van. I'd seen him in the showers and he hung down limp the same size as me when erect. Dave came in through the patio doors that I had left open but was not alone, he had brought his two big brothers with him. I kept flashing away as they stripped and I thought my god Vans going to be gang banged by these three huge black blokes. Pete walks in first and he is at half-mast and already a good twelve inches.

At this point I move to the side to catch the action and I notice Van peek in the mirror, her eyes catch Pete and her eyes and mouth open wide, then she looks at me with a cheeky smile and closes them again. Pete cups her small tits and slides his hardening penis between her legs so that it is rubbing her clit. She is sighing now and then he bends his knees, positions that massive black cock at her pussy entrance then slowly pushes up into her.

The girth of his cock is enormous and it stretches Vans pussy lips taught and she cried out as his mighty spear penetrates her further than any other cock has before. She cannot take it all though for I notice that as about ten inches of his huge cock skewers her she is going up on her toes to prevent the rest entering her. What a brilliant view for my camera to catch watching this well endowed black man fuck my beautiful wife with his huge totem pole. His thrusting became more urgent and I realised that he was going to spew his love seed into Van unprotected womb, one item I had forgot about, but it was too late now, because with a mighty raw his thighs tensed and I knew his cum had poured into her.

As Pete withdrew John manoeuvred himself between her and the mirror, kissing her passionately on the lips as he forced his own mighty weapon into her cunt, this time I had a better sight to focus on as I could clearly see his cock sliding I and out of Vans tight pussy. He would withdraw to the tip of his huge cockhead and then repeatedly thrust back into her lovely depths, my own cock was rampant. Dave however could stand it no longer and came up behind her so she was sandwiched between them. He positioned his own cock along side Pete's and tried to force himself along with his even bigger brother into my sweet wife's vagina.

Van was crying out with lust telling them to both fuck her asunder as two mighty black cocks that must have measured six inches circumference each slid along side themselves in my wife's fucktube. This lasted only a few minutes and they too came, filling her with so much cum that it was pouring down her long legs, and over her stocking. They released her and placed her on the bed like a limp rag doll and I climbed aboard my horny wife and entered her cum drenched hole. I could hardly feel the sides of her cunt as I moved inside her, but I could feel my black friends cum all around my cock and all over my balls as I emptied my own spunk into Vans tired pussy.

But it didn't end there however as the boys were all rampant again. Van just lay there as they took it in turns to fuck her, one big black cock after another filling her cunt with masses of their cum which just poured out of her and onto the bed sheets.

Wilbur
Wilbur
6 Followers