Photoshop Omega: Tsundere

Story Info
Jake gets better at Omega, makes his step sister honest.
12.1k words
4.73
94.4k
147

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 03/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blkngry
blkngry
2,171 Followers

In the months since I found Photoshop Omega, Chantell has changed.

My step sister leaned over my shoulder, pointing to her nude photo on the screen. "See, the problem is right here. Those arms are just a touch too flabby."

I looked at them, frowning. "What? They're curved nicely--any smaller and it'd look off. You don't want a pair of chicken wings."

"No, no, not smaller-- they just need a bit of tone," she said, rolling her eyes. "Just enough to say I take care of myself, but no so much that I look like I spend every night at the gym."

I frowned at the latest mockup of her on the screen. She wasn't quite to the Super Slut version of herself I'd created those months ago. But she was a lot closer to that than her former self, that's for damn sure.

Chantell had been willowy, fillyish, pale, and maybe just a little underdeveloped looking for her age. She'd had an average complexion, and not a bad shape to her tits, even if they weren't huge. Her hair had been a little thin and the average dull brown. A perfect slate for some mustachioed salon guy with a flowing white shirt to transform for the about the same price as a good blow job.

Hell, if you think about the way those salon beefcakes fawn over their female clientele, a trip to the salon is basically a blow job for upper class girls.

Well, Chantell didn't need that now.

The changes had been gradual, and seeing as it was me who 'shopped them, beautifully subtle individually, yet devastatingly powerful in sum. Now Chantell had perfect, even skin, a healthy complexion, larger eyes, thicker lips, and a perfectly toned stomach. Her hair was a dazzle of thick, flowing waves and subtle layers of highlights.

Chantell's "growth spurt" almost halfway through her 18th year had jumped her to a new cup size, and (at her own insistence) she had perfect, round, tiny areola. Her ass was nothing to sneeze at, either--firm, round, curving out smoothly from her waist. The kind of ass that I'd actually witnessed a guy walk off the sidewalk staring at, spilling his latte on his leg from the sudden drop.

All thanks to my prodigious skill, and a magical little program called Photoshop Omega.

Don't think it was an accident that in the intervening months, Chantell had gotten into her preferred college, gotten a cush job as an "executive administrative assistant" (or as I refer to it, Executive Prestige Eye Candy), and changed boyfriends four times.

And don't think any of this was my idea, either. I would have been fine being done after her initial upgrades.

At first, it was just a text, or a quick request every once and awhile for a blemish, or some big pores. But soon she was coming down to my room once or twice a week, perking her boobs up here, sculpting her caves there. I was intimately familiar with every wave and tussle of her hair. And god, how many times did I make tiny changes to her feet? The woman is obsessed with her arches, her heels, her toes.

I mean, she hardly ever even wears sandals. She lives in socks. Does she spend every night just staring at them in horror under her covers or something?

I let her get away with the old "I let you fuck me, so this is the least you can do" line for the first month of requests. But after that, I put my foot down.

"Okay, that toe looks okay for now, I guess," she'd said, bending over to pull a magazine out of her bag. Her white t-shirt was tighter than her previous wardrobe would have called for, and she wore yellow skinny jeans. Blech. "Now, about my hair. I think we should revisit it a little bit. It's not bad, but I was thinking of trying this new look, just like--"

"Okay, that's about enough," I said, folding my aims. "I'm cutting you off."

She froze. "What?"

"You heard me. I'm done. Out. Pressing the eject button. Swiping left."

Her expression darkened. "Oh?"

I leaned toward her, staring into her eyes. "We spend *hours* on your last do, blending and shining, shifting and layering, and now you're already tired of it?" I shook my head. "Well, tough rocks. If you need a new hairstyle that's perfectly the way you want it, you can damn well pony up for an expensive salon and get it done like everybody else. I am not your personal makeover artist."

Chantell straightened. She let a chill glare settle on me. "I let you put your disgusting cock in me, and this--"

"That was WEEKS ago, bitch, and I think I've paid you pretty amply for it." I gave her a look up down. "More than amply. No more. I've got shit to do that actually pays, and I'm low on Mt. Dew money. The door is right there, don't let it hit you." I pointed firmly at the door.

Chantell stared at me a moment. Her eyes narrowed. "Oh, I see how it is."

"Good," I started, turning back to the screens. "Now if you'll just see yourself out, I can--"

"You really are a sick fuck, you know that?"

I blinked. "I'm sorry, what?"

I turned back, only to see that she was halfway through stripping her top off. She threw it aside to reveal her recently upgraded power boosters pouring lushy between the confines a lacy red bra.

"Seriously, you are the lowest kind of shit. But if that's what it's gonna take, then fine."

She reached back and unclipped the bra, pulled it aside, and let her fun bags bounce free. My mouth fell a little bit open. Before I could react more, she reached down and undid my pants button, and then the zipper. With ease that spoke of experience, she yanked them down at the waist, and my enhanced member sprang out, as large and in charge as ever.

"Wait, I didn't--" I started, but then she spat a bit loogy on the head, and working the shaft, sucked one of my balls into her mouth.

What was I going to say after that? Stop, you fiend?

She proceeded to give me a magnificent blow job. I came profusely all over her pristine face.

After that, things sort of just worked themselves into a rhythm.

"I dunno," I said finally. "Wouldn't more tone make you look make you look kinda like a gym rat by default? I mean, your abs are already pretty tight."

"No, they wouldn't," Chantell said, shaking her head. Without a trace of embarrassment, she pulled off her top. She hadn't even bothered to wear a bra. The perfect rounds of her breasts bounced as her shirt, a pink one with an S-shield in rhinestones, pulled away. She held up one of her arms next to her body, and flexed it a little.

"See? I want it to look like that, but without having to hold it that way."

I eyed the sight for a moment longer. I heaved a sigh. "Alright," I said, mouse and pen tablet already moving, "Give me a few minutes, and I can tone them up."

I got to work. She resumed her spot leaning over me. She hadn't bothered to put her shirt back on. She was just close enough that my arm touched the bare skin of her left boob when I made a larger mouse movement.

"There," said, finishing the changes. I half turned to her. Her face was really close to mine. "Good for you?"

She stared it it intently for a moment, then nodded. "Do it."

I turned, and exported the changes to reality. Because basically, that's what the program did. Overwrote right over whoever I had a picture of. Let me edit over the physical forms of people like the fucking God of Photoshop.

Well, maybe not that far. I couldn't alter minds--hell, I couldn't even change clothes. All the changes had to be inside the skin somehow, or the hair. And I couldn't just copy paste a giant pair of tits on someone--the program would reject it with an error. I had to blend it, and blend it masterfully, so that whatever edits I did were gradual, and looked like they were supposed to be there.

So maybe just Photoshop demigod? Or fairy godfather, maybe?

No, that title gives me an image of a Mafioso with a stern face and sparkling white wings conjuring horse heads into beds. I'll work on the name.

The changes took, and Chantell let out a little shiver, and straightened. She looked down, admiring her newly toned arms, flexing them a little to see how much bigger they'd get, relaxing them to see how they looked against her body. "Good enough," she said with a shrug.

She turned, and gave me a tired look. "Well, let's get this over with," she said, and started to undo her pants. "God, you're such a bastard. I can't believe you still make me pay you this way."

I rolled my eyes. "I would accept money, you know."

"Yeah, sorry, I don't have the ten grand per change you'd fuck me over with." Her black yoga pants came down, revealing bright orange, stretchy panties. "Fucking me this way is bad enough. Hurry up and get your clothes off. At least your body is hot enough now I can just stare at it and picture somebody else's face."

I gave her a thin-lipped look. Yes, I'd upgraded my cock to put me in the shock-and-awe club. But that wasn't the only change I'd made to myself. Would you?

I mean, that's always the *first* thing to do. Unless you've ever inspired people to shout "the bells! The bells! Sanctuary!" at you, or have a burn scar for a face. But with some time and reflection, mostly in the bathroom mirror, I decided to be conservative. No need to suddenly go Brad Pitting around.

So I just trimmed away the fat, evened out the skin and the hair. No Schwarzenegger muscles, just some nice athletic ones that I'd never in my life spent an instant in a gym to earn. Nothing I couldn't have actually done if I weren't as lazy as shit.

And I made my dick a bit bigger again. Again, wouldn't you?

"Holy shit, you made it bigger, didn't you?" she said, staring down at it as I lost my pants. "As if you don't stretch my pussy enough."

Chantel's expression set in her usual glower, but she didn't stop staring at the meat. "Well, at least get me off first once with your tongue," she said, lying back on my bed and spreading her legs. "I'm going to need it to be wet enough to get that monster in me."

My mouth twitched, but I shrugged. In truth, I didn't have anything against eating her pussy. I actually like it---it was sweet, and her moans made my member nice and hard. So I got down on my knees, and putting a hand on each of her inner thighs, buried my face in her hairless twat, and just as I suspected:

She was already soaking.

If her bottoms hadn't have been the water-wicking kind--does Nike make Dri-FIT panties?--it would have been running down her legs.

So I started to work on her. Licking her lips, teasing her clit with my tongue, running over her slit through the fabric. Her back slowly arched, and she closed her eyes, the back of one of her hands pressing against her face as her mouth opened. Then I pulled back the panties, starting to work the tip of my tongue on that clit in earnest, rubbing my finger just inside her entrance.

Her breathing started to speed up. One of her hands reached over to grab her perfect boobs, squeezing them softly. I went faster, starting to swirl her clit, suck on it, and her hips twitched into me. Her moans grew louder and more frequent, and the hand on her face shot out to take a grip on the covers of my bed.

This wasn't my first rodeo with her. I read the signs, and just as she was almost there, I yanked her panties aside and shoved my dick in as far as it would go.

"Oh, fuck!" she shouted, eyes springing open as her upper body jerked toward me. Then with my man meat all inside, I pressed down on her clit hard, and she let out a squeak and said, "Oh, my-- my fucking-- so--" before her upper body collapsed back onto the bed.

She huffed for a few moments. She gave me narrow look. "Okay, fine, that was pretty good," she said. "But just give me a second to recover before you--"

"Nope," I said, and pulled my cock out to the tip, and then jammed it hard back inside. She drew in a sharp breath, backing arching and eyes bulging. She tried to pull away, scoot across the bed using her newly toned muscles, but unlike our first fuck in Super Slut mode, now I definitely had the power advantage. I pinned her hip down with one hand, and reaching up to mash her tits with the other, I started to give her the whole nine yards.

Or at least, you know, the whole 10 1/2 inches.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh FUCK!" she said, mouth open and hands clenched over my arm as I banged her so hard her whole body bounced a little with each slap of my rod plowing inside her. At this rate, I was going to fuck her right into the wall, so I grabbed both her legs at the thighs, and bent her double at the waist so that her ass was in the air and her head was between her knees. Damn, this I'd made her body pretty flexible.

I paused just a bare moment, pushing my cock down inside as far as it would go, feeling the squeeze of her wet insides as my ballsack settled on the skin above her asshole.

"Oh, god," she moaned through her clenched teeth. "So big. So deep."

I smiled at her. "Yeah? So what do you think we should do now? Just sit here a while?"

She gave me a dark look.

"What? I mean, this is all about what I want, right? So I want to say like this a bit. Admire the view." I raised an eyebrow at her. "Why? Did you want something else?"

"Just--just--" she tried, but had to take a breath. "Just get it over with, you asshole. I don't have all day."

I shook my head. "No, I don't think that's the truthful answer. Now, what was it that you wanted?"

I pulled out and rammed by cock back into her again. She let out a yelp, body jerking.

"Tell me. What was it you wanted?"

I pounded her again, and stopped, my cock deep inside.

"...fuck me." Her voice was tiny.

"I'm sorry, but I can't hear you." I gave her another, and she let out a strangled sound.

"Please, fuck my pussy," she said in a normal voice.

"Sorry, but I--" thrust "--can't--" thrust "--hear--" thrust "--you!"

"Oh god, please fuck me with that huge cock!" she roared.

So I obliged her.

I started to pound down with everything I had, reaming her insides with every inch of flesh. She let out a long, "oooooooOOOOOh!" that got louder and louder, her face a mass of sweat and panting and drool.

We drifted into that pattern for a while. Way longer than I ever could have before the remodel--that much thrusting and mashing would have left me ragged puddle. But now I was having a competition to see how fast I could hammer her, see how loud I could make her moan and scream.

But even if one kind of endurance improved, the other had only made a slight improvement with practice, and I was starting to feel my limits. I was hammering down, fucking the deepest depths of her pussy, watching the way her eyes rolled and she shouted "Oh, FUCK YES!" at me--that look on her face sent orders from the top. Pass phrases were being given and keys were being turned in unison. Someone took the glass off the big red button.

"I'm gonna cum!" I said, starting to pull off of her, but her hands snaked up and tightened over my arms in a death grip.

"NO!" she bellowed. "don't you dare stop! PLEASE don't STOP FUCKING ME, I--"

Her mouth and eyes went wider. Her already tight hole got tighter, pulsing. So I did what I could do. I kept plowing my dick in like crazy, and shot my seed as deep inside her as it would go.

We pulsed like that together for a good long time. God, having a fit body makes you cum nice. She just kept screaming "FU-- FU-- FU--" while she took every last drop in a euphoric haze.

I collapsed onto her, and we just lay there panting a while. Her sweat, the feel of her skin, the way her body keeps twitching and quaking for I swear minutes after the climax hit--I relished the feeling of it all. Finally, I pulled out, and her ass flopped down.

She managed to look up at me. "You fucking shitstain," she panted, mouth open, hips still twitching. "You came inside me again, didn't you?"

I opened my mouth a moment before sound came out. "But you told me--"

"So fucking hold off a little longer, will you? You're a goddamn man, aren't you? It's not like this is our first time. Now it's gonna take me forever to clean your jizz out of me again. I have a date in a few hours."

I glared down at her. "You know what? Why don't I just take out a couple of your ribs, then you can just bend double and suck it out yourself? How would you like that?"

Her eyes widened. "You can't do that!"

"The hell I can't. I could give you dicks for nipples. I could give you a second pussy instead of an asshole."

Now, strictly speaking, I wasn't really sure this was true. But it felt really good to say it. And the way she recoiled just a little was satisfying. And... was it my imagination, or did her face just get a little more flushed?

"Oh," she said, closing her legs protectively. "Uh... sorry."

I glared at her a moment longer. Then I turned. "Whatever, fine. I'm gonna get to work now. You do what you want."

The funny thing was, she stayed on my bed for a good ten minutes, watching me work on smut photos, both of us still totally nude. Then she silently stood, picked up her clothes, and slipped out of the room. Our parents wouldn't be back for at least a couple more hours, so she was free to walk naked through the halls with my cum running down her leg.

God, my life has gotten weird.

It was family dinner night. Everyone hated it, including the man who forced the whole thing down our throats, my father. But he'd straighten out of his usual hunch, square his shoulders, look at me with intense eyes and say, "It's the only thing that keeps us all from killing each other."

And he payed the bills. So we did it.

I stood with my father a small distance outside the kitchen. We were waiting for the sounds of boiling and clinking to die down just enough to make our grand entrance, and not be required to be lending a hand in any way. I leaned against the wall, pulling out my phone to check my tweets, when I heard my dad sigh. I glanced at him.

Carl Carr was 30 or so years passed being a handsome devil. His square jaw was lightly swaddled in about 25 pounds of extra fat from sitting in an office all day, and putting down the same number of New York Strips he used to when he went played ball at the rec center a few times a week. His hair had grayed in a scattered fuzz, looking more dandruff and less salt-and-pepper, and he hand square, meaty hands and a big chest.

"What's up, pops?" I asked. This was more formulaic than sincere, but instead of the "Not much, just a long day," I was expecting, he bared his teeth and said, "People damn bastards, you know that?"

I blinked. "Well, yeah. I guess." Now my curiousity was piqued. "What brought that on?"

He let out another sigh, and his shoulders drooped a little more. He waved his hand dismissively.

"Well... I guess it wasn't that big of a deal. In the end." He shook his head. "But by God, it got me fired up. I mean, the nerve... spend all my years, nose to the grindstone, a model representative of the company, and all it takes..."

He took another breath, letting it out slowly. "Well, keep this under your hat, understand? I don't want Chantell or Sharon to hear about this. Especially not Sharon."

I felt a sinking sensation in my gut. My eyes narrowed. "What happened?"

My dad scowled. "Some women phoned into the office. Did it from a payphone, like someone from the stone age. Called saying I'd discriminated against her, demanded I be fired."

My jaw tightened. "That *bitch*."

This was more to myself than to him, but he said, "I know, right?" shaking his head. "What kind of sick person does that as a practical joke?"

I looked at him a moment. "A joke?"

"Had to be. I'm the soul of gentility around our female clients. And anyway, she refused to give her name or who she represented. I got hauled into HR and asked about it. They ground on me for more than an hour. I was wracking my brains to figure out who I might have offended."

He heaved another sigh. "But since this kinda thing has been in the news, and there was a wave of copycat pricks pulling it on people, so it ended up okay. But now the higher ups have got eyes on me. They're circling, waiting for a sign of weakness. It's a pain in the ass."

blkngry
blkngry
2,171 Followers