Photostory

Story Info
An erotic photoshoot with my roommate.
3.2k words
4.35
57k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
finally99
finally99
27 Followers

'You would like to do what?'

'Take some pictures of you,' she repeated calmly.

I was surprised. Had Nancy, my roommate, really just asked me to pose for her? I knew she was an avid photographer and owned several cameras. The house was full of photographs she had brought back from various trips around the world, and I had frequently admired them. There were also a few nude shots hanging on her bedroom wall. These were black and white, very artistic images of two lovers in various embraces. The faces remained in the dark adding to the mysterious atmosphere these pictures conveyed. I had noticed them previously when her bedroom door was open, and when I asked her about them I was astounded to learn that these were self-shots of her and her former boyfriend. Of course, this heightened my interest and I sometimes snuck into her room to look at them when she was not home.

'I can totally imagine the picture,' she continued. 'The bed has to be completely covered in white sheets to make everything seem almost monochromatic. You would be standing naked in front of that white bed, with your hands slightly stretched out, almost shrugging. And, definitely with your glasses on.'

The image caught my attention. The floor was a light grey and the walls were bare and painted white so that light sheets would make the room almost dissolve. A black and white photograph with a naked person in front would provide a sharp contrast. I could see the artistic nature of the project. But could I be the person in the picture? The thought excited me but I was too shy to agree.

'Why me?' I asked half out of interest, half to gain time.

'Don't know,' she said. 'It is just something I wanted to do. There is this other friend of mine who I also would like to photograph. I would like to paint his body blue and have him pose on rocks at the ocean. But he won't do it. You are the other one I had an idea for,' she shrugged.

'Mhm, I don't know. Let me think about it,' was all I could finally come up with before I changed the subject.

In the days following our conversation the thought of being a model for Nancy's little art project never completely left my mind. Part of me wanted to do it but I was too shy to bring it up again. In fact, I was no longer at ease around her. We both had always been mildly flirtatious with each other although neither wanted to cross the boundary between roommate and lover. That did not change the fact that I had always found her attractive. Her face was particularly pretty with dark, mysterious eyes and a radiant smile, which could enchant just about anyone. And, although she was a bit pudgy it suited her well. Her curves were beautiful and especially her butt was so perky that I often felt the urge to grab it. One could tell that Nancy was a sensual person, and I sometimes imagined being the guy in the photographs in her bedroom.

I believe she noticed my withdrawal and one evening she suggested we enjoy a bottle of wine together. It was warm outside and we sat on the porch relaxing with a few glasses. The conversation flowed nicely and I was getting a bit tipsy.

'OK, I'll do it,' I suddenly blurted out.

'Do what?' She looked at me in astonishment, or at least feigned astonishment.

I looked back at her. 'Is she really going to make me say it?' I thought.

'I'll let you take those pictures.... I'll pose for you,' I finally said.

'Oh, great! That is so sweet of you,' she responded and darted towards me to give me a hug. After a brief moment, she pulled back and looked at me. 'I am really excited. This will be fun,' she said. 'But I want to make one thing clear. We cannot have sex afterwards.'

I was stunned. If I had harbored any hopes they were smashed. But there was also a sense of relief, and so when I agreed, I did really mean it.

It turned out that the shoot required quite a few preparations, and so over the next few days, Nancy was a frequent visitor to my room. She wanted the lighting to be perfect and there were all sorts of white drapes necessary. All this made my anticipation grow. Being nude is not all that special to me since I grew up in Europe where I frequented nude beaches and saunas. I have seen most of my close friends naked, both male and female. But thinking about being photographed completely naked by a pretty girl who was also a friend made me nervous. I had trouble falling asleep the two nights preceding the shoot. I fantasized about the situation and what would happen.

The night before, Nancy gave me final instructions. 'Don't wear anything with a rubber band. It'll leave marks that might show in the pictures.'

It was a warm Sunday morning and my roommate and I had breakfast together. According to instructions, I wore a morning gown with nothing underneath. This created a difficult situation. As I was standing with her in the kitchen, she already fully dressed, and me naked except for the thin fabric of the gown. I felt the cool air between my legs and was getting excited by the situation. It did not take long for my penis to swell.

'Come on, think of something else,' I told myself. But no thought of work or taxes helped. My penis had developed a life of its own clearly tenting the gown. I quickly sat down trying to hide under the table.

'Are you excited?' Nancy had seen and was smiling teasingly.

'Sorry,' I stammered.

'Why would you be sorry? It is natural.'

'I guess. But it is still embarrassing,' I was trying to regain my footing.

'Maybe, you should get rid of that gown now so that you will get used to being naked around me.' She stood in front of me and held her hand out, suggesting I should hand the gown over.

'I suppose that is not a bad idea,' I said hesitantly. 'But let me calm down first.'

I secretly wished I had masturbated before leaving my room. But that seemed too late now. And so, I sat at the table trying to make casual conversation with Nancy who kept smirking and giggling at me. She was visibly enjoying the situation.

Finally, my excitement subsided enough to rise from the table with some decency. As I walked to the kitchen counter to get more coffee, the belt of my gown became loose. My hands instinctively moved to tighten it but then I remembered Nancy's words and left the belt untouched. As a result, my robe opened each time I took a step. The cool air felt good on my naked skin. Nancy had not yet seen what I had let happen sine my back was turned to her as I was walking.

'OK. I'll do it,' I thought and quickly turned around to walk back to the table.

Nancy was not shy. Her gaze wandered over my whole body, from head to toe. She smiled reassuringly.

'This will be nice. You have really good skin tone. It is dark enough to provide a good contrast to the white sheets,' she said in a very professional tone.

I sat down next to her at the table without closing my gown and we continued our conversation.

'Will you help me set up upstairs?' Nancy asked.

I nodded and said: 'Shall we get started before I loose my nerve?'

Nancy first cleared the pillows and blanket off the bed, and covered the surface with the big white sheet she had bought. This stretched over much of the floor as well so that bed, floor and walls were nearly indistinguishable. But she was still not happy and wanted to put another white sheet behind the bed to cover the wall.

'Can you help me with the sheet?' she smiled at me.

I had to hold up the sheet while she was inserting tacks into the wall. To do this, she had to move under my outstretched arms so that her behind was touching my naked front. This sent shivers down my spine and I immediately felt a stirring between my legs.

'I need to check out the lighting,' she said after she seemed content with the sheets. Her tripod and camera were already set up and she started to look through the camera making adjustments to the setting.

'Can you stand in front of the bed so that I can measure the light?'

'Sure,' I responded but in truth I was not so sure of myself. I obeyed and moved into position waiting for further instructions.

Nancy walked over with a light meter in her hand passing over my body to take measurements.

'Would you take off the gown now? I need to see how your skin works with the light.' She tired to be very business like but I could sense some anticipation in her voice.

There is a difference between half naked and naked and I clearly felt it after dropping the gown. Even if my private parts had already been exposed to her, being completely without any cover brought on an intense feeling of shame. What made matters worse was that Nancy had lost her business-like attitude and just stared at me. But after a few seemingly endless moments, she caught herself and started to look through the camera making adjustments.

'I'm going to take a few trial shots. So, just relax,' she said from behind the camera.

That was easier said than done. I heard a few clicks but there was little doubt that I uncomfortable.

'Don't look into the camera and don't smile. Try to relax your face,' Nancy was clearly unhappy with my efforts.

She came over and gently pushed with one hand against my shoulder to adjust my angle versus the camera. Then she moved behind me and started to massage my shoulders.

'Wow, that feels really good,' I said and fully meant it. It also did the trick and I started to relax a bit more.

'Good. I figured you need to be loose in the shoulders for a good standing pose.' She went back to the camera and I again heard a few clicks. 'Much better,' I heard her voice from behind the camera. 'Now, raise your hands a bit away from your thighs as if you were almost shrugging.'

This was the pose she had imagined and I did as I was told. She looked for a long while and came over again to adjust my pose. Nancy was clearly in her element now and enjoying the process. I was her art object, which she could mold according to her imagination.

There were a few more clicks and she stood again looking at me intently. 'Do you mind if I apply a bit of makeup to you. At least some powder to take away some of the glare of the light?'

'I suppose not,' I said with some trepidation. There really was no choice. She was so invested in the outcome and I did not want to spoil it. But the thought of being powdered by a clothed woman made me uncomfortable.

We moved to the bathroom where I sat down on a towel while Nancy got her supplies. After setting up, she planted herself in front of me, her slightly parted legs straddling my knees. Her breasts were at eye level and I could smell her perfume.

'Close your eyes,' she commanded while brushing hair out of my face. I felt the slight tickle of a makeup brush against my face. Nancy giggled. 'Ah, men! You just don't know how to relax. Don't tighten your face muscles so much.'

She then proceeded to dab powder onto my shoulders and back. If she had thought I was stiff while she was working on my face, what would she think now? I was sitting there upright as if someone had glued a metal rod to my back. My mind was no more relaxed. I tried to think of complex problems and their solutions, names of historical figures, lyrics of songs. My whole being was focused on not feeling her touch so as to not get excited.

Nancy suddenly moved away from me. 'Get up,' she said. 'We are done.'

I caught a glance of myself in the mirror. For the most part, I did not really notice much difference except that my face looked a lot paler.

'You look handsome.' Nancy smiled at me. 'Shall we continue?'

'Nancy, I think I need a drink before we go on,' I confessed.

It was not even noon yet but she agreed. 'Yeah, let's have one together. I would not mind one either.'

The liquor was downstairs and instinctively I grabbed my robe but Nancy quickly caught my hand. 'You would rub all the makeup off if you put this on now,' she pleaded with me.

I hesitated a bit but finally put the robe down again. 'What the hell,' I thought. 'I have to get used to this anyway.' And, so I walked fully naked downstairs with her to have a whiskey mid morning on a Sunday. 'What an altogether weird situation,' my reasonable brain cells intoned. 'But kind of fun and definitely exciting,' my less reasonable brain cells were quick to respond.

We poured ourselves a drink, and I downed mine quickly. I felt the warmth of the liquor, and quickly poured myself another one. Nancy followed my example and after a little while, we clearly were getting a bit tipsy. We decided to bring the bottle back upstairs.

Nancy took control of the situation again. 'Let's continue,' she said. 'Let's do an image with you holding the whiskey glass.'

I was standing in front of the bed, holding the glass. Nancy looked through the camera and snapped a few pictures. 'Something is not quite right,' she was looking at me inquisitively. 'I know,' she exclaimed after a while. 'Your hair, it is too smooth. You must look like you just got up. You need bed head!

With this, she walked over and planted herself in front of me. She looked at me and started to ruffle my hair. But Nancy was not satisfied and so she started to twist individual strands to make them stand up in all sorts of directions.

Blame it on my increased relaxation due to the alcohol but what happened next was exactly what I had been afraid of all morning. My member started to swell and rose to its full engorgement in record time.

Nancy had not yet noticed my predicament and kept playing with my hair. When she finally took a step back to look at her work she gasped. 'What has happened to you?'

'Sorry, I could not help it,' I stammered. 'Let me relax a bit and it will go away.'

A devilish smile appeared on her face. 'No, it's perfect. The bed head goes perfectly with some morning wood.' With this she was behind the camera and started to get ready for some pictures.

Imagine the picture. I was standing in my white room, with a liquor glass in one hand, wild hair and a raging erection. Nancy started to snap pictures. Telling me to move ever so slightly in one or the other direction.

What came next surprised me. Nancy came over and adjusted my pose slightly. She laid her hands on my shoulders and pushed me into the desired spot. This was greeted by some twitches of my penis that did not go unnoticed.

'I want you to do something else,' she said, took my free hand and placed squarely it on my penis. 'Wrap your hand around,' she commanded.

This was the next scene. My one hand remained wrapped around the glass but now the other around my penis.

I felt kind of good, buzzing a bit from the alcohol. Nancy continued to take pictures, and I started ever so slightly to move my hand up and down my shaft.

Nancy had stopped to take pictures and just watched. But her smile encouraged me and I started to move my hand faster. 'I want a picture of the two of us,' she finally said.

I did not respond but Nancy did not need an answer. She adjusted the camera and put it on timer. 'Three shots,' she exclaimed while running towards me.

For the first picture, she just stood next to me, while for the second and third, she wrapped her arm around me. After that she went back to the camera to check the images on the view screen. She seemed pensive, clicking back and forth.

'They look great but I think I need to change into something black for contrast with the white room,' she said. Nancy walked towards her room where I heard her rummaging through the closet. I hesitantly followed her and stood in the doorway.

Nancy appeared from the closet in her underwear. 'Hey,' she exclaimed. "What are you doing her?' But she made no effort to cover herself, and so I stayed to watch her get dressed.

I liked what I saw. She looked sexy. Her breasts and butt were beautifully round and through her lacey underwear I could see the shadow of her pubic hair. My penis, which had calmed down again, started to stir again and this made me walk back to the photo scene to avoid embarrassment.

When she rejoined me, she was wearing a formal black dress. It was tight fitting with a low cut back. She looked stunning.

Nancy immediately began preparations. She moved me back into position and adjusted the camera. 'Ok, three shots again,' she exclaimed and ran towards me.

After the pictures were done, she looked at me and smiled broadly. 'Something is different,' she said. I did not quite get it and looked at her questioningly. She nodded towards my penis, which was no longer fully erect.

'No,' I said. 'You don't want me to...?'

Nancy did not say anything but just smiled and slowly nodded.

And so, I was standing in front of Nancy in her sexy dress, rubbing my penis to full erection. The pleasure was intensifying and I felt the tingle spreading over my body.

Nancy was back behind the camera snapping a few quick ones but then reappeared next to me.

To my surprise, she grabbed my penis with one hand and held on to it while the camera was clicking. The feeling was intense and I was disappointed when she let go to look at the pictures. But she soon returned and the same events followed.

My excitement was nearly unbearable at this point. I sighed every time she touched my penis. This did not go unnoticed and during the last few pictures, she started to gently stroke me. This felt wonderful and I instinctively sat down on the bed. Nancy followed me and pushed me down. She was now stroking me harder. 'You were a good model. You deserve to relax now,' she said in a gentle voice. After that it did not take long until I exploded.

Epilogue: Some of the pictures came out really beautiful although most were much more erotic than Nancy had planned. We did not start a relationship but we became rather uninhibited around each other. But these are different stories.

finally99
finally99
27 Followers