Phylicia's Arch Rival Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Do you have the same tea from the other day?” Phylicia tried to make the taller girl feel better. Warming up would do them both some good right now.

Audrey began to move into the kitchen, Phylicia followed. “Yes. That’s a great idea.” Audrey paused, then moved past the kitchen stove,” Let’s change first though. We’re both soaked. I have something that’ll fit you.”

The girls floated into the room. Phylicia was slightly nervous as she entered. She remembered the place extremely well. Audrey went to the closet.

“I pretty much only look good in dark colors. That’s why I never gave this thing a chance. It should look good on you though.” She held up the soft yellow blouse. It was very pretty, Phylicia thought. She wondered whether Audrey would want her to change now. Her nipples were obviously still hard. For the first time, she noticed a sexual tension in the air. It felt very familiar.

With Audrey still fumbling in the closet, Phylicia peeled off her white tank top. She threw the shirt aside and moved towards the blouse on the bed. Audrey turned around in time to see her, and tried to hide a blush. Phylicia stopped a moment, looking back.

Audrey took an awkward step towards the bed, unsure of what to say. “I…uh…”

“You what?” Phylicia said, knowing very well what ‘I…uh…’ meant.

“I meant to say… I still envy you,” their eyes locked on each other, “your body.”

“I don’t think it’s envy Audrey,” Phylicia felt her pace quicken. It seemed like an hour passed each time one of them said something. “I feel it too.”

“Really?” Audrey moved closer again, this time her eyes scanned the girl’s body. She felt her own breathing get heavier, and instantly, she knew what she wanted. She wanted this girl, with her curly brown hair and petite figure. With her perfect round breasts, and beautiful green eyes. Suddenly, Phylicia was the centre of the universe. Time moved with her every breath. Space seemed to grow and shrink as if somehow connected with Phylicia’s spirit.

Very slowly, Audrey began to remove her shirt. Phylicia stepped in closer. Lightly, she touched Audrey’s hands, and guided them until her black turtleneck was gone. She let her hands stay with Audrey’s, as the two closed the gap between them.

“Really,” Phylicia said, looking up, wanting, aching, for a kiss. The other girl had fairer skin, beautiful brown eyes, and reminded Phylicia of someone more beautiful and more innocent than god’s green earth would even allow. Like an elf, banished forever into the dream world, for her beauty, grace, and allure, to be left undying, and untouched, for all eternity.

“I need you Phylicia,” Audrey spoke softly. And then, the two girls kissed a long, deep, passionate kiss. They were no where else but inside each others mouths. Audrey rolled her tongue in and over top of Phylicia’s. They breathed hard, they felt their hearts beating, and eventually, their hands started to grasp at each other.

Phylicia’s mind raced. The fantasy she’d been dreaming about yesterday was coming true. Audrey started to handle her breasts. She wanted her nipples pinched, so bad she almost said it. She could feel herself starting to warm up. Her pussy, she could feel it burning. Then, as if knowing what she wanted, Audrey rolled her nipples between her thumb and index finger, fascinated with them.

Slowly, they removed each others bras, first Audrey, then Phylicia. She moved the taller one down to her bed, so she was lying down on her front. In the same way that Audrey had done it in her fantasy, Phylicia slowly moved the girl’s pants down past her hips, exposing her hairless, childlike bottom. Phylicia took her time smelling. She noticed Audrey’s pussy lips were lightly covered in a day-old shadow of hair.

She finished removing the girl’s pants, right down past her feet. She smelled again, removing the socks, caressing the feet that were burned in her memory. Then, she turned Audrey over, and moved up the bed to kiss her chest. She played with Audrey’s nipples in between her lips, rolling her tongue around the tip.

The familiar taste of sweat greeted Phylicia’s lips as she worked her way around the girl’s chest. Audrey moaned and ran her hand through Phylicia’s hair as she felt the tongue bringing her half way to heaven. She could feel her pussy tingling, but she knew she had to drag it out longer this time, make it last.

She moved her hands down to Phylicia’s waist, clutching at the belt, trying to unhook it. Quickly, she ripped the thing off and unbuttoned her white jeans. She had to disturb Phylicia’s licking for a moment to peel the pants off, revealing the same light blue thong from the other day. Audrey noticed that the girl was already wet, and that her pubic hair made the front of the thong puff out a little bit.

“I want to taste you again, Phylicia,” she almost whispered.

“Me first,” Phylicia smiled. At that, Audrey moved her down the bed, and laid her back down. She slid up and very slowly, spread Phylicia’s legs apart. She pushed the thong to one side and carefully dipped two fingers inside. They came back sopping wet. She eyed them for a second, then slowly brought them up to Phylicia’s mouth, where she tasted herself.

“Mmmm,” she said, slightly arching her back. Audrey quickly kissed her on the mouth, and her hand went back down to Phylicia’s slit. She teased the clit lazily, massaging around it, avoiding it. Phylicia couldn’t help pushing her waist up to meet the soft hands of her lover.

“Let’s do it together,” Audrey whispered in between kisses. “It’ll be better that way… together.”

“Uh huh,” was all Phylicia could manage, her vagina burning and her clit thoroughly teased. Her lips left Audrey’s and her head fell back down to the pillows. She saw Audrey removing her underwear, she then did the same. Audrey turned around, facing the end of the bed, and slid her body up so her perfect feet were touching the headboard.

Phylicia grabbed her knees, bringing them up closer to her stomach, then spread them as far as they would go. Audrey crouched down and made herself comfortable. Unhurried, she took a deep breath of the other girl’s pussy, the long straight brown pubic hair, drenched in all but rain. It made her voracious, her heart beat even faster. Timidly, she licked the top of the clit first; she wanted this to be slow.

Phylicia dove in, french-kissing Audrey’s hole as deeply as she could. Whatever juices came floating out, she would eat hungrily. This shocked Audrey a little, her back arched and she forgot what she was doing. Phylicia played with her clit in between her index and middle finger, rubbing, massaging.

Audrey forced herself to focus. She started again, sucking Phylicia’s clit hard. Her nose was buried in the soft, wet opening of her vagina. She reached her hands out and grasped at Phylicia’s feet. She gripped the girl’s ankles firmly and made her spread her legs even further apart. She pressed them down into the bed, and secured them there with one hand.

With the other hand, she went back to Phylicia’s hole. She pressed three fingers inside and was surprised how easily they went in. She could hear a sound come from Phylicia from the sudden bolt of pleasure this gave her. Audrey moved them in and out, sliding them easily from the mix of sweat, saliva, and her own juices. She wondered at putting in a forth finger.

Phylicia was breathing harder and harder as she continued to massage Audrey’s clit. She liked the taste of Audrey better than herself, she thought. It was sweeter; she wished she could eat it all the time. Her tongue kept blasting the entrance of Audrey’s vagina. But, sadly, she knew that she’d need more than this if she was going to cum even harder than she did last time.

She decided to finish Audrey off and then ask for a special favor. She wanted something intense, always bigger, always better. That was what sex meant, especially with this girl. That’s what she needed, she decided.

Audrey could barely help herself from exploding, but she wanted to hold on and wait for her lover to join her. Her breathing was shallow and fast, she was sweating, she could feel her heart beat in her chest, and a firework about to go off between her legs.

“Just go baby…. Let it go… Let it go… You’re so fucking hot… Just let it go…” Phylicia said, with a mouthful of pussy. With that, Audrey did let go. She came hard, pushing her hips towards Phylicia’s face, mashing it up against the pillows.

She stopped her work on Phylicia, and rolled onto her side and almost off the bed. “God… damnit…” she explained, still breathing hard. “That was so good.”

“Could you do me? Audrey? In the shower?” Phylicia tested this. She was unsure how Audrey would react.

“Yeah… I want to do you babe,” Audrey said, still facing the end of the bed, “come on.”

They both got up from the bed, still undressed. Phylicia instructed Audrey to go get something resembling a cucumber or a carrot, preferably skinned, and meet her in the bathroom. She asked her where it was, then headed over and started the hot water. She decided that if she was here now, with this opportunity, she would try to have the most intense screaming orgasm she’d ever had. If tomorrow she woke up and Audrey hated her again, at least she would have this.

Control was a funny thing, she thought at that moment. But had no more time to think about it when Audrey appeared at the bathroom door.

Audrey came with a cucumber. Not unlike the one she’d used yesterday in her own shower. It might have been even a little thicker, but she wasn’t really sure. Her breathing was still fast, and she was even more turned on now than she had been back in Audrey’s room.

“I heated it up like you asked. Did I skin this enough? Is this too thick for you?”

“It’ll be fine,” she said, easing herself down into the tub. “Here, get inside with me. Aim the hot water over here,” Phylicia said. She took a deep breath and tried to relax. Audrey obeyed.

Getting herself into the tub, Audrey gripped the vegetable and lowered it down to her lover’s crotch. Phylicia spread her legs as far as they would go outside the tub, she took another deep breath. Thinking about it for a minute, Audrey quickly leaned in and kissed her.

“I want this to be perfect for you,” she said. Then, eyeing the giant vegetable, she took the cucumber and pushed it slowly into Phylicia’s vagina. The shorter girl’s jaw dropped, and instantly she was taken to a higher place, experiencing nothing all at, not the coldness of the solid bathtub, or the harshness of the bathroom lights, but pure pleasure. Pure, towering pleasure that so far, she had never even dreamt of.

Audrey pushed more, then relaxed it. Then pushed more, then let it out a little bit. She didn’t want it to hurt.

“All of it…” Phylicia managed to say, panting. “All of it.”

She gave her all of it. Phylicia clenched her toes and let a moan of pleasure escape from her lips. The hot water, streaming down on both of them, along with her own fingers, massaged her swollen clit. Audrey pumped the thing in and out, and saw her lover disappear into ecstasy.

“Oh god….. Uhhhhhh,” Phylicia moaned again, arching her back. “Audrey….. Say something.” The other girl continued her work on Phylicia’s pussy. She watched in awe how the girl took in its massive girth.

“You’re wonderful Phylicia! You’re beautiful! I want you so bad! You’re so hot!” Audrey stammered. She began rubbing Phylicia’s breasts with her other hand, anything that would make this girl cum.

“Oh Audrey…. God…. Please… Hold my hand!” she yelled desperately. Her hand went out into the air searching for her lover. Audrey whirled her hand around in a circle a couple of times before connecting with it. She gripped the other girl’s hand tightly, and waited for this orgasm.

Phylicia completely relaxed every muscle in her body just seconds before the orgasm struck. She gritted her teeth instantly as the thing rocked her entire body and sent waves of pleasure down every orifice and every part of her tired little figure. Her toes clenched, then unclenched, and every muscle and every bone in her body was completely still for a few more seconds.

Audrey shook the water off her head, and carefully removed the cucumber from Phylicia’s sore, swollen pussy lips. Audrey let it go, and it clanged the bottom of the tub with its heavy weight. “God damnit Phylicia,” she said, almost in disbelief.

The two of them sat there in the tub for a time, not saying anything. Instead, they listened to each other’s breathing. They held hands, lying beside each other in the tub. Audrey almost said something, but decided not to. Instead, she closed her eyes, loving the softness of the other one for a while. She didn’t need words right now.

They both felt like sleep. Phylicia could pass out in the tub if she wanted to. But, she decided, she’d rather sleep with this girl in her bed. She wanted to cuddle with her, just to feel her breathing for a while. Maybe Audrey would like that, she thought. She took a breath, and prepared to break the silence.

Not horror… but something far beyond it struck the pangs of Audrey’s mind, as downstairs, she heard the front door unlock and open, followed by the sound of a heavy, Norwegian accent…

12