Physical

Story Info
Athlete’s coed victims take revenge in true Badger colors.
9.2k words
3.73
35k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edrider73
edrider73
1,066 Followers

Many thanks to talented author/editor HMAuthor for first editing and improving and to Mommylovesgirls for fixing more mistakes.

No praise is sufficient for Madame C, whose amazing talents resulted in the story receiving an injection of humanity that it was missing, turning it into something so much better than it was that the author is still marveling.

*

"Don't forget your physical tomorrow morning."

Josie's voice startled Max. He looked up and saw her at the entrance to the locker room. Her stance was aggressive, as if she was barring his way.

"As usual, you've waited until the last minute. If the coach doesn't get the forms by Friday morning, you don't suit up that night. That includes proof of immunization shots. Do you want to sit out the first game?"

"I know," he said, sounding like a petulant child receiving a scolding from his mother. "Coach was already on me. I'm going Monday morning."

He took a deep breath and tried to change his voice so he sounded grateful and conciliatory.

"Thanks for reminding me, Josie. Look, since you're the team manager and trainer this year, we'll be seeing each other a lot. I hope we can forget about..."

"I told you I would never forget," she interrupted. "But I don't want to talk about that. I'm just reminding you about your physical."

"Here are your forms. Knowing you, you probably lost the ones you got before. Fill them out and bring them with you tomorrow morning."

"Coach told me Monday."

"I'll repeat it for you slowly, dummy. Too-maaah-row mooornnnn-innng. And look at the address on the forms. You're going to a different medical office than last year."

She handed him the pages, turned around and walked away. He watched how she moved her amazing body. It seemed to be telling him, "Look what you're missing," but he wasn't listening.

He had finished with Josie last spring, and he had just dumped his second girlfriend since then. His mind went to a few girls he had been thinking about. Which one would he make his move on next?

**************

The building he drove up to the next morning looked faded and falling apart. There were only a handful of cars in the lot, and as he walked past an elevator that was out of order and climbed the stairs, he didn't see a soul.

When he opened the door and entered the small waiting room, he saw only a few worn chairs. There was no one at the reception window, so he said, "Hello," in a loud voice and then sat down.

A minute later a nurse wearing a mask opened a door and said, "Mr. Strong?"

"Yes."

"Please follow me."

"Why are you wearing that?" he asked.

"There's a patient who may be contagious in another examination room. It's a precaution, but you aren't in any danger."

He followed her into an examination room. Some of the walls were peeling and the cabinets and drawers were old and worn. There was almost no furniture in the room, only a scale, an examination table, a rolling stool and a few chairs.

"Let's weigh you and get your height first," said the nurse. "You don't need to take off your shoes. Just step up here."

She wrote the numbers down on her clipboard and then took the blood pressure cuff from the counter.

"Please sit here and breathe normally."

After recording his blood pressure, she said, "I'm going to give you your first shot. If needles bother you, please turn your head."

When she had finished with the injection, she said, "Okay. I'm done with you. Please take off all your clothes except your underwear, put them on a chair and lie down on the examination table. I'll pull out this extension for your feet because you're so tall. Someone will be right in."

Max took off everything except his boxers and lay down.

He woke up drowsy and still lying on the table. At first, he thought he had just nodded off, but when he shifted, something felt wrong. He could barely move. He shook his head and looked around.

He was flat on his back, but he no longer had his underwear on. Wide pieces of material had been wrapped around his body and the table, and they were holding him tight. One was around his chest and shoulders, another around his stomach and arms and the last around his thighs. He could move his lower legs a little, but his arms were pinned to his sides by the tight wrap.

"Hey!" he yelled.

He didn't hear anything, but after he yelled a second time the door opened, and Josie walked in, followed by Carmela, Inez, Mary and Kathy. They were all laughing.

"What's going on?" he asked. "What are you doing here?"

It dawned on him that the five coeds were all former girlfriends. In fact, they were five out of his last six.

"We're here for your physical, Max," said Josie. "Since you're so important to the Badgers, you're getting two physicals this year. You're right that the other one is Monday. I hope you didn't throw away that form, but it doesn't matter. They have forms at the office. It's the same place as last year.

"Today's physical will be a little different from the one on Monday morning. You're gettingit because we want to make sure you'll have a memorable season.

"You've got be at your best this year, not just for the team. The pro scouts will be watching, and if you want to be drafted, you've got to focus."

"What are you talking about?" he asked angrily, and then stopped as if something had just occurred to him.

"Wait," he said. "Is this some kind of payback? I thought you all had boyfriends. Are you still thinking about me?"

The other girls laughed, but not Josie.

"You're right," she said, "Inez, Mary, Kathy and Carmela are dating great guys and wanted to forget you. But like I told you yesterday, I'll never forget how you played me.

"To get them to help me, I had to remind them of what you did to them. They didn't know you did the same thing to all of us. When they found out, they came on board. Today, we all get closure and have fun doing it -- except for you, of course.

"Help!" yelled Max as loud as he could, and he kept yelling until Josie, Mary and Kathy came over. Josie and Mary held his head tight, while Kathy stuck something in his mouth and then fastened it tight with a band around his head.

When they had finished, they stepped back and looked at him.

"That's a ball gag," said Josie. "Nobody's around this abandoned medical building anyway. It's going to be torn down next week. I paid the security guard to let us have this room for a few hours. He doesn't make his next rounds until mid-afternoon, and we'll be finished by then.

"We'll take the gag off later, but we don't want a lot of noise right now to distract us. You can breathe through your nose and through that hole in the center of the ball. It's time to begin the exam.

"Do you feel funny inside, Max? After the nurse knocked you out with the injection, she gave you two enemas. You never met my sister. She's a nurse in Milwaukee. Do you remember what your nurse looked like? Oh! That's right. She was wearing a mask -- and a wig, too.

"The nurse sedated you and then cleaned out your colon until it sparkled. Relax and stop twisting. We're not going there yet. First we need to examine your balls."

As Josie spoke, Carmela and Kathy wrapped one end of a long cloth strap tightly around each of his ankles and then guided the other end up his body, over each shoulder and then over the end of the examining table behind his head.

They walked behind him to where the straps had dropped, and each of them picked up one and began slowly pulling it. At the same time, Carmela came to his side, bent down and worked on something. He felt the binding around his thighs loosen, and then she stood up and pulled it off. Now his lower body was free. He tried to twist and loosen the wrappings around his upper body.

He stopped when he felt the straps attached to his ankles pulling them back. He resisted the pull by using his leg muscles to keep his legs straight out and flat on the table. The cloth straps dug into his shoulders as the girls pulled.

They were straining until Josie walked to where his feet lay, grabbed his right ankle and jerked it up hard. She was strong and the ankle went up in the air. That was enough for Carmela, who leaned back and used all her weight to pull the ankle back. As it went back, the leg went with it, and as the right leg went back, the left ankle got more pressure and Max couldn't hold it down anymore. He huffed in frustration through the hole in the gag as both legs went up in the air and began arcing back over his body.

"Slowly girls!" ordered Josie. "We don't want to pull a muscle even though Max is flexible to do this easily. Have you ever seen him twist his body under the basket to make an impossible shot?"

When his ankles were past his ears and his body was doubled over, Carmela and Kathy stepped apart and pulled the straps with them, spreading his legs wide. Then they each bent down and wrapped the other ends of their straps many times around the back legs of the examining table. One girl pushed the table extension back in.

When they were done, the girls stood back and admired the view. Max's feet were so far behind his head that his cock hung down right above his mouth.

"Did you feel a breeze on your asshole?" asked Josie as the other girls laughed. "It's wide open and I just put my mouth next to it and blew across it."

Max felt warm hands around his testicles and looked up to where they were dangling about two feet above his face. The hands were Josie's hands. Even though his mind was going back and forth between trying to think of how he could get loose and wondering what the girls were going to do to him, he was distracted as he watched her fondle him and felt a stirring. He started to get hard.

"You've got a lot of balls, Max," said Josie, leaning down so her face was close to his. Her voice was cold, but her hands were warm and stimulating. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the feeling.

"That's good when it makes you fearless on the court, but when you think you can do anything you want to any woman you meet, it can get you into trouble.

"Before we check out your balls, you have a choice to make. If the gag is comfortable for you, you can choose to keep it on. If you'd like us to take it off, all you have to do is agree not to yell all the time. That's boring.

"You're allowed to curse or say anything you want. And when the mood hits you, you can scream or shout. We hope before we're done that we get to hear you whine and beg. Nod your head if you want Inez to take off your gag."

Max nodded up and down and Inez came over and pulled the band over his head. As the gag came off, he started to take a deep breath, but then a loud involuntary scream came from his lips and his whole body shook.

When Inez's hands came away, he saw what prompted his reaction. Jose had lifted a glass bowl full of ice water up until his testicles were immersed in it. He saw them magnified through the glass and kept shaking from the cold that enveloped them.

"Your balls are too big," explained Josie. "They're almost bursting out of your sack. This gets them smaller, so the examination will be easier."

A few minutes later, Max's head jerked as Kathy stepped next to him, and he saw she was holding a camera. As Josie took away the bowl of ice water, Kathy aimed the camera at this face and slowly panned down to his cock and balls.

"She's filming your little balls," Carmela said. "We've got two cameras that we're passing around so we have a record of your physical. You're going to decide what we do with the video."

Josie dried off his testicles with a towel. He looked up and stared at them hanging above him. They looked as small as a little boy's and his sack hung loosely around them.

He started to yell when Inez and Carmella each grabbed one of the little testicles and began pulling it down. The loose skin was elastic and he didn't feel any pain until they were inches from his eyes. He grimaced as he heard Josie shout.

"Stop there! Just pull them apart and hold them tight."

While Carmela and Inez held his balls wide apart, Kathy and Mary each took a leather shoestring and wrapped it a few times around the stretched skin behind each testicle. They pulled the strings tight and tied a bow in each.

He watched them curiously. When they were done, Josie maneuvered his legs until his testicles were hanging about a foot above his chest.

He saw Inez and Kathy lifting up toy pails, the kind tots play with in a sandbox. They fiddled with the pails and when they dropped their hands, he saw they had used small hooks to connect one to the shoestring around each of his testicles, which had begun expanding again as they warmed up.

The five women all went behind his head and he couldn't see them anymore. Then he saw something flying over his head, bouncing on his chest and falling to the floor where it made a soft clinking sound. A second later a similar object flew over. This one hit one of the buckets, making a clanging sound, and landed on his chest. The next one landed in the bucket attached to his left testicle and made a louder clang. As the objects continued flying over his head, Josie began to speak.

"They're quarters, Max. We're pitching them from five feet behind you. The first girl who gets 25 in is the winner."

As the pails started filling up, the weight pulled on the ball sack, and Max began reacting as he felt stabs of pain. He moved his legs and his butt, making it harder for the quarters hit the buckets.

After a while, the quarters stopped coming. tThe girls gathered the ones that had missed from his body and the floor. He saw Josie looking into the buckets.

"That looks like a lot of weight in there," she said. "Mary's ahead with 20, but it's a close race."

The girls resumed pitching quarters, and by the time Mary won, Max was twisting wildly back and forth.

"They're really hanging low now," said Josie. "We're going to leave the buckets there to stretch them some more. You've always had trouble keeping them in your pants. Maybe now you'll have to fold them up to keep them there."

She and the girls laughed. He noticed that the others enjoyed her jibe, but Josie's laugh was bitter. She began speaking.

"Your pecker is barely larger now than when it was in the ice bath. We need to make sure it's still works. Inez!"

Inez joined Josie at his side. He saw she had a long, wide, hollow glass cylinder in her hand. She lifted it up with one hand and placed his penis into it with the other. The other end of the cylinder was closed, and there was a rubber device attached to it. A rubber tube came out of the device.

Inez pushed the cylinder down on his wilted penis until it was tight against his crotch. Then she lifted her other hand and to show him she was holding a devise that had two parts. It was connected to the rubber tube.

She began squeezing the parts together, letting them go and squeezing again. As he felt something pulling at his cock, he realized the glass tube was some kind of suction pump, and she was increasing the suction with each squeeze.

"This is a glass vacuum," Josie explained. "As Inez sucks the air out, it sucks your dick in. It feels a little like a blow job, doesn't it? You loved those, but you didn't like going down on us. It was always all about you, the big jock star. We were just there to take care of your needs."

As the vacuum intensity increased, Max saw his penis expand inside the glass. It got thicker and also longer. The glass magnified it and made it look even larger. As he watched, the sucking became uncomfortable. He shifted and that made the pails full of coins swing and pull down harder, sending stabs of pain into his crotch.

He tried to stop his body from moving, but the suction increased to the point where it felt like his cock was going to be pulled inside out. He couldn't stop himself from reacting. Each twitch sent the pails swinging again.

"The vacuum is going to try to make you come, Max," said Josie. "You don't want that. This is a test of your focus. Concentrate on the pain in your stretched balls. Maybe it will help to know that if you come, I'm tossing ten more quarters into each bucket."

Max tried hard to follow her instructions and held back as long as he could. When he came, he came hard, and his semen burst into the glass cylinder while his body jerked, sending the buckets swinging wildly. The combination of orgasm and intense pain made him start crying.

When he could control himself and lay still again, Inez released the suction and Josie removed the glass tube from his shriveled penis. She held it in front of his eyes, pointed to the come inside it and then took it away.

He wanted to beg and grovel and plead, but he felt so weak from the orgasm and the pain of his balls being pulled down that all he could do was sob.

Josie returned with the glass tube, which was now clean and shiny again, and Inez put it over his penis again.

"No!" he pleaded as he felt the suction begin. And then he heard Josie dropping the coins one by one into the bucketa, and the pain overwhelmed him.

This time, the suction pulled his penis all the way to the end of the tube, but he was in too much pain to come. He was actually thankful for that because he dreaded seeing more coins drop in the buckets.

He saw Mary come up next to Inez and hold up her fingers in front of his face. He watched as she poured baby oil over them and took them away. Then he felt a finger rubbing down his butt crack and entering him. He held his breath and tried to keep from moving so the buckets didn't start swinging.

"Mary is going to massage your prostate," said Josie as he felt a second and then a third finger start moving slowly in and out of him.

He was startled to see come oozinga slowly from his penis into the glass tube. He heard Josie laugh.

"We just milked you," she explained. "You came, but because of the pain, you didn't have an orgasm. I wonder how that feels."

She began dropping more coins in the bucket as Max moaned. After she finished, she took his come away. When she returned, she didn't have the glass tube with her. She looked at him, and for a second, he saw a look of pity cross her face, but then she shook herself, and her face grew hard again.

"Look at Mary's fingers, Max," she said.

He looked up and saw that Mary was holding four fingers in front of him. A second later he felt her push them into him. He strained to not react to the pain inside him because he didn't want the buckets to swing again.

Mary placed her thumb in the middle of the four fingers and then began pushing steadily without letting up. His body tried to keep her out, but eventually it couldn't, and her whole hand went into him up to the wrist. He jerked and screamed and a second later screamed again as the heavy buckets swung wildly.

As he tried control of his body, Carmela attached the ball gag onto his head again and stuck a funnel into the air hole in the middle of the ball. She twisted it until it was tight and sticking straight up.

"It's time for a snack, Max," said Josie. She held a small cup in front of his eyes, which opened wide as he saw and smelled it was full of come. He began moving his head back and forth while Josie held the cup and watched him.

As his neck muscles got sore and his movements slowed, one of the girls went behind him, grabbed his head with two hands and held tight. He saw Josie pour the come into the funnel and felt its wetness as it reached his tightly closed lips.

"When it goes into your mouth, you've got to swallow as fast as possible or it could go in the wrong pipe," Josie said. "You don't want to drown in come, do you, Max? Don't worry, I won't let that happen."

edrider73
edrider73
1,066 Followers