Physical Therapy

Story Info
Gratitude and service in male submission.
1.4k words
4.03
16.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sedah
Sedah
8 Followers

It actually hurt pretty badly. I'd done something rather stupid at my martial-arts class yesterday, and my back was pretty thoroughly messed up. But now you are here, and everything is starting to feel better. The massage, the oils, and the fire-cup massage definitely helped, too.

"I feel a lot better." I look at you shyly. I am blown away over the fact that you went out of your way to take time out of your schedule to come fix me on such short notice.

"Good." You look at me and suddenly glare harshly. "Don't break my toys again. I NEED THEM IN PROPER WORKING CONDITION. Do you UNDERSTAND?" You didn't so much as raise your voice, but the power and authority laced through that sentence was strong enough that I instinctively break eye contact.

"Yes Ma'am." I shuffle my feet awkwardly. I look back up at your face to see a smile play across your features. "I think you did fix me, though."

"Oh really? How can you be so sure? More importantly, how can I be sure?" Definitely a smirk.

I am suddenly overwhelmed. By your proximity. By the curve of your lips into the smirk, and the smooth curve of your neckline down into your body. I lean forward and kiss you. Slowly, but without warning. I wrap you in my arms and pull you up to me and keep kissing you, staring at your beautiful face and getting lost in your features.

As you begin to hug me back and kiss me back it becomes unbearable to be looking down at you. I turn your body and lay you down on the couch, and drop to my knees next to you. I lean over and continue to kiss you, using the opportunity provided by the temporary break in contact to slip off my pants and strip my shirt. I stop kissing you, and you open your eyes and look over at me.

As you take in my suddenly naked body on its knees before you, your eyebrow cocks upward. "My, you got those clothes off in a real hurry. And just what am I supposed to do with a naked slut kneeling before me?"

My reply is instinctive and sincere. "Anything you want to do." While you think about it, I go back to kissing you, taking the chance to kiss your cheek... your jawline... your neck... your shoulder....

Your voice cuts in abruptly. "No." I stop instantly. "No, I'm not quite ready yet. I'm not some piece of meat, you know. I need to be... stimulated." You look at me expectantly, noticing my swelling erection. "Touch yourself. Stroke that cock for me. Show me how my body makes you feel. Show me what I'm getting if I decide to take you today."

Your command compels me. Without even thinking about it, I lean back against a bag to give you a good view. I close my eyes and begin to touch myself. One hand stroking slowly at my cock. The other wandering my own body. Touching my chest. Tweaking my nipples. Tracing along my ears and neck. Imagining you. Picturing your body on my body. My body reacts. Hormones flood my veins, crashing through my body like a flame. Every thought that isn't sexual is driven before them like a cleansing fire. My body reacts. My pulse quickens, my skin reddens, my dick swells and hardens. My breathing shallows. I can feel everything now. The cold floor. My hand. My sex. I can hear you breathing and the weight of your eyes on me.

"STOP." The command freezes me in mid-motion. I open my eyes to see you looking at me. I can now see my lust reflected in your eyes, as you stare at me with naked desire. "Don't you dare waste that... I'm hungry."

You make a come-hither motion with your hand and I dart to my feet and stand before you. You look at my manhood for a moment. You take it in your hand and look at it, turning it this way and that, studying it with an almost clinical detachment. Then you look up at me, and smirk. "This will do QUITE nicely."

Before I can finish processing the implications of that statement I can feel your tongue on me. I shudder involuntarily at the raw pleasure of it. You lick again and force a moan from my lips. You smirk up at me again, and then begin enjoying my body in earnest.

I had forgotten how earth-shatteringly GOOD at this you are. Within moments it's taking a real effort to not explode down your throat. You notice, and I can almost see the smile around my rock-hard dick. I hold out for a minute.. Then two... Then suddenly you stop abruptly and leave me gasping for breath.

"My turn!" you cheerfully announce. As I come back from the edge I realize that somehow, suddenly, you're completely naked and looking up at me expectantly with your legs spread.

Before my mind is consciously aware of it, my body has read your desire. I'm on my knees between your legs, worshipping at the altar of all that I hold holy. I'm known for being fairly decent at this, but in the back of my head I'm a little worried. I haven't had a chance yet to learn exactly what you like and don't like, and orally giving tribute to a woman is a very specific act that varies from woman to woman. I don't know if you felt the worry in my body language or if you just leverage the psychic connection that we seem to have.

"Left. Left. yes. Yes. YES. Higher. Faster." You reveal to me the secret codex to your cunt. You teach me how I can be of service to one such as yourself. You place your hands on my head and gently steer me to where you want me to go. With every word you reveal onto me the secrets of your universe. With every motion you make yourself my co-pilot and guide on this journey of holy exploration.

I live to serve. I am a quick study. Your voice intensifies. "Swirl. Up and down. Slow. slow... faster. Fast fast fast FAST FASTER FUCK YOU FASSSSTER OOOOH GOOOOOOOD DONT STOP IF YOU STOP YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD GO GO GO GO GOOOOOOOOoooooooooo........" you trail off, the volume dropping away. With a start, I realize that you're actually still screaming, but you've clamped your legs down over my ears, locking my head in place in the right spot. I can't move. And I can't breathe. The oxygen left in my body is all I have. Within moments, my body's primal reactions kick off, and I become deeply aware of the chance that I may suffocate.

My resolve stiffens. You are clearly in the process of an orgasm. My place on this world is to supply those. I will not chicken out. I will not take the easy way out. I will not sacrifice your pleasure for my own selfish desire for breath. So resolved, I redouble my efforts. As the world begins to dim around the edges, I close my eyes so as to not be distracted by my own body's weakness, and pour everything I have left into your cunt. I will not be found wanting. I will not fail you. My hearing fades to nothing and my body goes limp. Still my tongue works its magic and my lips give tribute to your supreme greatness. My face goes numb and I continue to work. Licking and sucking. Falling into a rhythm, a short loop of the last commands I heard clearly. As the world fades to dark, I pour everything that I am and ever hoped to be into your pleasure.....

Suddenly there's an explosion of light and sound. You've shifted position and I'm free. I gulp down a huge draught of air, and look up at you eagerly. You're lying back with a self-satisfied little smile, with your eyes closed. Your skin is flushed bright red from the top of your head down to your belly button, and your spectacular breasts are heaving from exertion. After a few moments, you open your eyes and look at me. I see the recognition in your face as you realize how thoroughly you'd cut off my air supply. I worry briefly, then I see you smile at me. The smile that lifts my worries and banishes my fears. The smile that illuminates my world with happiness. And you say to me the words I've been longing to hear.

"Good boy."

Sedah
Sedah
8 Followers