Physical Therapy: Back for More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gawd!" Joy said and pressed her face into the mattress beneath her. The gape of her ass gently closed as slowly as it had opened. Tony watched it and pulled the condom off of his cock. He stroked his cock until it was ready to explode. Cheryl and Michelle looked at each other and both of them pointed to Joy's back. Tony let it fly and when he finished spurting the women took pleasure in licking the cum off of Joy's back and ass.

Joy lay overcome with gratefulness. She couldn't have ever imagined participating in an event such as this. It was surprisingly the most adventurous sexual escapade she had ever been involved in. She could feel when the women were finished cleaning the cum off of her back and rolled over. She looked up into the eyes of her three companions and they all smiled back at her.

Mike walked through the door with a bottle of water and handed it to Joy. She took it and drank half of it down her throat with one gulp. She stopped and looked up at Mike. He could see the gratefulness in her eyes. He held his hands out to her and helped her off of the bed. She stood in front of him and he wrapped his arms around her naked body.

"How do I sign that I want to do this again?" Joy asked looking over at Michelle.

Michelle signed it for her and Joy tried to repeat the sign. Mike understood and gave her a kiss on the forehead then nodded his head. Joy held her hand out for Tony to grasp. He took it and stepped closer. Cheryl stood next and snuggled up against her man. Tony put his arm around her and the two of them kissed then walked together into the other room.

Michelle held her hands out and Mike took one, Joy took the other. They helped her off of the bed. She fell with them into a group hug and the three naked people stayed together for several minutes just enjoying each other's company.

"I guess I should go home." Joy said.

Michelle signed for Mike repeating what Joy just said. He signed to tell her she can stay or go as she wishes. Michelle relayed the message.

"I'm sore and can't imagine doing anything else." Joy said.

"You are welcome to stay for dinner later if you wish." Michelle invited.

"I'd better get home to my family. Just let him know that I really appreciate all he has done for me and that I will see him again." Joy said looking at Mike.

She immediately felt guilt but not because she broke her marriage vows again. The guilt was that she had monopolized Michelle's man all afternoon. As Michelle signed to let Mike know she was leaving Joy thought about what she might say or do.

"I still owe you all a story." Joy said. She let go of Mike to give Michelle a friendly hug of thanks.

They walked into the studio again. Tony had Cheryl on one of the therapy tables with her toes in his mouth. She was giggling and he was sucking her toes and fingering her pussy.

"Joy wants to tell us a story." Michelle said.

"That's right!" Tony said. "We want to hear all about what you did last night to your husband what's his name."

"James." Joy corrected and proceeded to fill them all in on the details of her arrival back at her house having betrayed the fidelity of her marriage to her long time husband.

The details were questioned once in a while as she spoke. Mostly for clarity but occasionally just to hear her repeat herself. She found herself telling the audience who sat or lay pleasuring each other with their fingers, mouths and tongues. It was an unusual audience to be sure. Never had Joy spoken naked in front of other people let alone that they too were naked and sharing some foreplay while she told her story.

"You need to see if James wants to fuck you in the ass." Tony suggested when she finished the story.

Joy went around the room gathering her clothes and kissing everyone. She dressed again looking very good and left them with their best wishes as they all went back to having sex.

The drive home was slow and she spent the time thinking about her husband. Certainly James couldn't take hearing all of the details of her debauchery. She felt she had to keep some things private. The story she imagined in her mind to tell him was dramatic enough. She didn't want to spoil it by letting the cat entirely out of the bag. She was realizing that some of her sex life could remain personal.

She put the car away and went into the house. The kids were watching television and her husband James stood up and joined her in the kitchen when he saw her motion for him to do so. She put her arms around his neck. He could smell the sex on her.

In his ear she whispered. "Have you ever wanted to fuck me in the ass?"

12