Physicals

Story Info
Young man gives physicals.
1.2k words
3.9
138.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
capconman
capconman
29 Followers

I was volunteering at the hospital on the day that high school athletes were getting their physicals for the spring. I had spent the afternoon in a small booth, telling guys four years younger than me to get undressed so I could examine them. Stupid college; making me do volunteer hours before graduation.

I sent another baseball player to the next area to have his papers signed. Then I waited. They were supposed to send another man in right away, but none came, and I waited for fifteen minutes.

Suddenly a cute young girl came into the booth. I thought about explaining I was only supposed to examine men since I was a man, but then I didn't tell her. I decided to run with it. I asked her to get undressed, and she handed me her papers so she could pull off her t-shirt. She must have assumed that I was a real doctor, because of the white jacket they gave me to wear! That made her comfortable enough to take off her shirt and unzip her jeans in front if me. It made me nervous. I checked her charts; eighteen years old. Should I just do the same exam that I gave the guys? Or do I need to do something different? I decided to do a combination of the two.

She had undressed now to her bra, panties, and socks. I looked up and told her she would also need to remove her bra and socks. She asked why, and I coolly replied that I would need to check all of her muscles, and her bra would keep me from doing that. She took that answer to be valid, and reached around to unhook her bra. Sliding it off, she then removed the socks from her small feet. Her breasts were small, but lovely. Her nipples grew due to the air-conditioned booth.

"Hop up on the table," I ordered, and she obeyed. This might work! I checked her eyes, ears, and throat, just like I had before. Then I brought out my stethoscope and brought it to her bare back.

"That's cold!" she cried as she jumped.

I took it away and rubbed it with my hands. "Sorry," I said. "Is that better?" I placed it back where it had been.

"A little better." She sat still as her nipples got bigger and darker.

"Breathe deeply for me." She did. Perfect lungs, but now was the hard part. "Place your hands at your sides, please." She moved her arms so I could use the stethoscope on her chest. I set it in several places, above her breasts, and listened to her heart. It was racing, just like mine. It made my dick swell with pride as I moved lower, bit-by-bit, until my little finger was just above her areola on her left breast.

I told her to lie down on the table, and she did so quietly. She closed her eyes. Good! I continued with the exam as usual, palpating her stomach muscles while her nipples pointed into the air. I asked her to tell me if anything she felt me do hurt, and she wasn't making a sound, so I continued. I touched her "muscles" on both of her arms, and on her neck, and on her legs, and on her feet.

Then I asked her to roll over on her stomach so I could examine her back. She sighed and rolled over. Her pantied behind was soon in my face, and her eyes were closed again. I started with her neck, worked my way down her shoulders to her back. I lifted the elastic band on her pink panties, and continued to go down until I touched her little crack. She opened her eyes, but closed them again without saying a word after I took my hand out. I touched her thighs and legs and feet once more.

Here I was feeling up this teenage girl without any conflict. If she screamed now, I was in deep shit.

I couldn't think of anything else I could do and get away with, so I told her she could get dressed and I signed her papers. She left the booth and was on her way to the next station. I, trying to hide a boner, sat and waited for the next patient.

Another girl came into the booth. I smiled and decided to do a repeat performance. This one was a month older, according to her charts, and had larger breasts. I told her to get into the same state of undress that the first girl had been in. Again, no questioning the "doctor."

I repeated much of the same procedure as before, but something inside told me to try and push it, to see how far I could go. After using my stethoscope on her chest, I asked her if she did self-breast exams. She said that she did, and I asked her to show me how she did it. She began touching her own breasts in front of me, a man she had just met!

She finished by squeezing each nipple gently. I asked her to lie down on her back, and I began palpating her stomach, this time moving my hands lower, under her black panties until I felt her pubic hair. She smiled and ignored me. I had her roll over on her stomach, and I checked the muscles going down her back. This time I pulled her panties down, revealing the tip of her crack for me, then put them back. I signed the papers and she left, a bit happier, I think. I was so horny now that I was ready to just jack off right in the booth.

The third girl was also eighteen, and the hottest of them all. She came in and immediately unzipped her sweatshirt and dropped her matching sweatpants. She was wearing a bra and a thong underneath. "Let's just get through with this," she demanded.

I went through the exam I had given the second girl, starting by asking her to remover her bra. She remarked I was to young and cute too be a doctor as she unclasped it and let her magnificent tits loose into the cold air of the booth. I even had her examine her breasts, and I noticed that she liked the way they felt. Using the stethoscope, I noticed from her breathing that she may be a smoker, and perhaps a user of marijuana. I decided to use this to my advantage.

She was ready to get up when I told her that I couldn't let her run track because of her marijuana use. She looked at me evilly, with a how-did-you-know stare, and I told her I could maybe sign the papers if I was compensated for it. She seemed to know what I wanted, and since she was aroused anyway, she bent over and peeled off her thong. She bore a small triangle of trimmed hair just above her private area. I dropped my pants and she bent over the table. I pushed my already-erect cock into her wet pussy, slowly at first, then fast. I thought she would scream and blow our cover, but she covered her mouth and tried her best to not make any noise. I slammed her until I felt her cunt grip my member, then released inside of her.

I pulled out and she sighed. She pulled her thong off her ankles and handed them to me. I put them in my pocket, signed her papers, and watched her leave. She appeared quite content, smiling as she left the booth and moved to the next room.

capconman
capconman
29 Followers