Physio

Story Info
She exposes herself to the Physio Doctor.
1.2k words
3.99
76.9k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 11/17/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 1:30pm when I entered the surgery, hoping I would have a few minutes to compose myself as I was anxious and excited to a point of nervousness, I knew the point of being here was to sexually tease the daylights out of the doctor and not really knowing to what extent it may go.

Luckily there was no one waiting before me. I approached the secretary advising her I had arrived for my appointment with Anthony the physiotherapist, she said he had left the surgery for lunch but is due back any minute, I took a seat and waited.

A quarter of an hour passed when Anthony entered, he looked please to see me as he said hello and stated he will only be a minute.

In a short time Anthony asked me to come into his surgery, my heart was pounding. As I entered he said, “ you’re looking good “ I replied so are you with a cheeky smile.

We both sat down at his desk and we started to ask personal questions about each other which was a bit of a surprise to me as I have not seen him for two years. Throughout the discussion I would occasionally reach out and pat his leg around the knee area, which to my delight he did not seem to mind.

He then started to take notes and asked how my back was going, which I replied how it felt. Next he asked me to undress and cheekily stated “you know the routine”.

Knowing before hand that he would request this I deliberately chose not to wear a bra and to make sure I wore my see-through thong panties. So as I started to undress I thought well this is it and I hope he would like what he saw.

When he looked up from his desk and could see me mostly naked I noticed he did like what he was seeing even though he was professionally composed which was quite nice. Firstly Anthony asked me stand in front of him facing away and lift my leg as he was kneeling behind my butt with his fingers firmly on my lower back, my heart was racing and my pussy was starting to moisten, as I did not expect him to be so close to me so soon.

After a short time he requested I jump up on the table and lay face down for him to massage my spine. For the next half an hour the appointment went pretty routine for a physio session but I made sure at any chance possible I would make a few sexy comments and reach out and pat his bum jokingly.

I started feeling more horny than usual and wanted him to reach out and touch my pussy, which is out of character for me as I usually am only an Exhibitionist.

I thought nothing was going to happen as I did not want to come on too strong and scare him away, but my anticipation waiting for something to happen was driving me crazy. He would occasionaly comment on how much heat my body was producing, to which I replied that is how HOT he was making me.

Suddenly his phone rang and he was advised his next appointment had been cancelled. He hung up the phone and said with a smile “we have more time”, from this point he seemed to have a different approach.

Anthony asked me to kneel on all fours with my knees slightly parted, I knew at this point he would be able to see the bulge and wetness of my pussy through the tiny thong. He proceeded to carry on with the physio at times asking me to raise my bottom whilst he had one hand on my tummy and the other on my lower back.

In this position I felt extremely sexual and once again he commented on how much heat I was radiating. I decided well it is either all or nothing and replied if you think that is hot you should feel down here as I patted my pussy and then reached out and guided his hand to my wet aching cunt.

He continued to rub my pussy through my panties which seemed to be forever and I did not know at this point if he was going to go any further. To my delight he moved my thong to one side and started to gently caress my clitoris.

I reached through my own legs and grabbed his hand and entered both our fingers simultaneously into my slippery cunt hole.

As he was penetrating my pussy with his fingers my thong kept moving in the way so I asked would he prefer if I took my panties off, he hastily proceeded to pull them down. He resumed probing my moist hole, as I became more aroused and reached for his bum cheeks. Anthony started to enter more fingers into my cunt as I was grabbing him when he asked if I was ok with this, which I replied are you? He excitedly answered “just” but there was no way either of us a this point could stop.

He pushed the top half of my body down to the table and with his spare hand started playing with my hair to which my breathing was getting faster and harder and I said that feels good.

I could see the look of shear pleasure with a glazed look upon his dial throughout the ordeal.

I reached and placed my hand on his pants and could feel his erect cock straining to be released. I stroked his hard dick for a minute or two then slowly undone his fly putting my hand inside and grabbing his bulging dick through his underwear.

As I was stroking him all I wanted to do was release his big cock and stick it in my wanting mouth. Suddenly to my surprise I realised he was about to cum, there was nothing I could do but feel the warm spoof filling up his pants in my hand. His body became tense and he started moaning whist remaining to keep sliding his fingers in and out of my aroused cunt.

At this time I felt he must have been aroused from the time I entered the room to bring him to such a climax so soon. I was disappointed but still happy with what had happened he apologized for coming so soon but stated he has never met anyone like me that could turn him on so much.

The look of mixed excitement, satisfaction and pure joy on his face made it feel worth while.

He grabbed a warm towel and proceeded to wipe my pussy clean, which was a nice ending to our lustful encounter.

I got dressed as he jotted a few physio exercises for me to do, which he had a lot of trouble doing on his anticlimax.

As I was leaving he stated if I need to give him a call to do so. He then asked if I could come back next week for another appointment. I smiled and said I could not make it but I will be back as soon as I could make time.

TO BE CONTINUED……….