Pick Up Stick Up

Story Info
Wife picks up a "stranger" to fuck.
4.5k words
4.17
121.2k
25
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
palles
palles
156 Followers

My husband and I have been married for a dozen years. We both had our pasts and I have always been content to forget mine and move on. Al is not so disposed. He wallows in his past like a pig in mud and seems to derive some kind of voyeuristic pleasure from having me recount my premarital sexual exploits. While I have been devote and totally committed to him, content to “forsake all others” his male eye wanders both in real life and on the internet.

I am able to handle all of the above because I consider it “a guy thing” because several of my friends at work have similar problems. He is not content to let it end there. He thinks that after a decade of marriage, or sex life needs to be spiced up. I’m not sure if it is because he feels guilty for lusting after all the women in his life, or if it is deeper than that, but he wants to see me with another man. Hell if he had his way it would likely end in a gang bang. While many women would likely be thankful for the “blank check” to fuck whomever they wish, as strange as it may seem, I am just not interested.

I work nights as a Registered Nurse. Several years ago, the unit was almost exclusively female, but over the years more and more men have entered the nursing profession and now there is always at least one male nurse on each shift. Sure, a good number of them are gay and fit right in with us girls, but not all of them. You would be surprised at the things RN’s talk about at work when things get slow. A good deal of the time, the conversation turns to sex. Sometimes it is sex in general and other times it can get quite personal, anything from sex toys to problems in bed with hubbie.

John was a one in a million male nurse. First and foremost, he was good with the patients. He kept his head in a crisis, knew his stuff and was a great asset on the unit. Second, he was very good looking. His pale blue scrubs made his sandy brown hair and blue eyes stand out. He was 6’3” and carried it very well. His hands were strong, but gentle. He always brightens up the shift whenever he worked. He was the kind of guy that I would have gone for if I were single. The only bad thing about John was that he was a travel nurse, which meant that his contract would be up in a week or so and he would return to the Midwest, never to be seen again.

As I said before, the talk at the nurses’ station normally turns to sex sooner or later. We don’t watch ourselves too much when a gay male nurse is around, but when the straight guys are working; we tend to tone it down a bit. I don’t know if it was because we all liked John and he was leaving or exactly why, but one night we continued our banter even with John within earshot.

Normally I don’t say much, but this night when Susie started talking about her hubbie wanting to see her give a blow job to another guy, I had to chime in “what is that all about? Al is the same way with me!” Half of the married nurses gave a knowing smile, the other half starred in disbelief, while the single nurses blushed.

John, never one to butt in uninvited, uncharacteristically made a comment. “If I were married to you, I would want you all to myself.” For the first time in several years I felt kind of warm inside. It kind of got me thinking to myself. That’s the way it should be. You know there is an old saying “be careful what you wish for, because you just might get it.” Maybe it was time for hubbie to have a little taste of what he had been wishing for.

Later that night John approached me. “I hope you don’t misunderstand what I said earlier.” He said quietly.

Oh, I had understood alright. “John, you know, I’ve really enjoyed working with you, and I am a little sorry you have to leave. You have been so helpful around here; maybe you could help me with another little problem.”

My blush must have revealed my inner thoughts because John said “And by little problem, you don’t mean Mrs. Smith in 319, do you?” He grinned a little. He was on to me, but he was giving me a way out, what a gentleman he is.

I could have taken the back door out, but this seemed like a once in a lifetime opportunity. All the pieces were in the right place. I liked John, and he would not be around to complicate things after. No, it was now or never. I pulled him into an empty patient room and disclosed my plan to him.

I surprised my hubbie the next day with the invitation to get dressed up and go out. There was a new club that had opened up and he had wanted to go for the longest. I suggested we check it out, and he jumped at the chance. I sent him off to work with the promise of a good time together. I promptly called Susie from work and arraigned for a day at the mall.

We spent most of the morning buying everything from panties to earrings, plus a haircut, manicure and a makeover. I had almost forgotten how much fun a day at the mall could be. Somehow I had allowed myself to just buy what I need to replace and had lost touch with the “total new look” I used to give myself every couple of years. Al was right, married life did need some spicing up, more shopping, more often!

Al came home right on time. I met him at the door and his eyes popped out of his head. It had been a long time since he had given me “that look.” I think he would have fucked me on the kitchen table or the hallway floor if I had given him half a chance. I suggested that he take a quick shower to freshen up before we went out. He got dressed in flash and I could tell that he had taken extra time in doing his hair. We made quite a sharp looking couple as we walked out the door together.

He took me out to a 5 star restaurant, and unlike most times, he didn’t even mention the prices on the menu. It was almost like being on a first date again. I knew what he was up to. He was pulling out all stops in an attempt to make sure he got laid tonight. We left the restaurant and headed towards home.

“Honey, I had such a good time tonight, I don’t want it to end, can we go out for a few drinks.” I knew he wanted to get home and get naked, I could see it in his eyes. I could tell by the way he drove. There was no doubt, but it was not to be. Not tonight. I had laid my plan and the evening would not end without its implementation.

“Were do you want to go? He asked.

“Let’s go to the church key” I suggested. The church key was an old church that had been converted to a dance club. It was kind of irreverent, but it was a very popular place with the younger crowd and known as a meat market for 20 some-things. At 33, we were perhaps older than most there, but it helped me to feel like I was still young. Besides, I looked 24 tonight and more than that John was to show up at the church key at 9:30 pm.

It was just before 8:30pm when we finally found a parking space. We paid the cover charge and entered into the historic building. The lights were dim, the smoke thick and the music loud. We had not been out like this in a few years. The dances were different and the music seemed to pulse more than I remembered.

“Is this ok?” Al said.

If it had been any other night I would have said “no” and asked to go someplace else. I liked a more subdued environment. But I had to tolerate it for a while at least. “This is different” I replied with a wry smile “Let’s see how the other half live!” and gave him a wink. We ordered drinks and watched the gyrations on the dance floor. Before long I figured out the pumps and grinds, not that there was much to figure out, it wasn’t the Macarena they were doing! It took some doing put I soon had Al out on the dance floor. He was putty in my hands tonight. We had been married long enough to read each other like a book. I knew what he wanted. We had also been married long enough for him to know not to piss me off if he wanted to get laid! So, for tonight, he was my puppet. We danced and drank, and danced some more.

At exactly 9:30 pm, John walked into the room. He looked different out of his scrubs, more manly I guess. He wore tight fitting jeans, a shirt open at the collar, exposing his dark chest hair. He stood near the door until his eyes adjusted and within a couple of seconds, he was walking towards us. I had chosen a small table near the bar. John slowed as he walked past us, and made eye contact with me. He sat at the bar and ordered a long neck. He turned to set sideways at the bar, watching the dance floor and looking our direction. Al’s back was to the bar allowing me eye contact with John.

Al had gained a few pounds over the years and had earned his desk job the easy way. He was not fat, but he was not used to an hour of aerobics five times a week. I had nearly danced him into the floor 15 minutes ago. “Let’s dance again!” I shouted over the music.

He shook his head and said “You are wearing me out tonight!” He made no motion to get up.

“Honey, come on, dance with me! I’m having fun, the night’s still young.” My plan was working perfectly. John got up from the bar and walked the 4 or 5 feet over to our table.

“I didn’t mean to eavesdrop, but I could not mind overhearing, may I have the pleasure of this dance.” He asked politely.

I thought Al was going to code! His mouth dropped open and he said “auh, sure, I guess if Lisa doesn’t mind.”

I almost laughed. This had never happened to us before, and likely never would had I not written the script. “Well, sure I’m flattered.” I said as I stood up.

We walked to the dance floor. John was a good dancer. His energy level was high and unlike me, it was obvious that he had been doing a lot of dancing lately. He knew the moves, which Al had not even observed. Before long he was behind me, grinding his pelvis into my backside. His hands were on my side, I could hardly concentrate. And then I let go, I let the music move me. I was lost in something close to passion. All too soon the music had ended.

We returned to the small table. “Al this is John, he’s in town on business. John this is Al.” I laughed to myself, as I had omitted the phrase “my husband” on purpose.

“It’s nice to meet you both, and thanks for the dance” John said with a smile. He was playing it real cool. We talked for a little bit, while I flirted with John using my eyes. I waited a song and then danced two in a row with Al. It was now after 10:30 pm and I could tell that the days work and the dancing was taking its toll on Al. On queue, John walked up and asked for another dance.

The precedent having been set, I stood up without waiting for Al’s reaction and took John’s hand as we headed for the floor. We danced 3 in a row and returned to the table. All night I had been pushing the drinks on Al. He had a small bladder in the first place and as I expected he headed for the men’s room when John walked over to the bar.

Once Al was away from the table, John walked over. “Are you having fun?” He asked.

“You don’t know how much!” I answered.

“Set down.” There were only two chairs. As he sat down, I moved my chair closer to his. “Thanks for doing this” I said.

“My pleasure, I would have asked you out week one, if you had not been married” He confessed. Now it was my turn to be shocked! I had not thought about guys actually wanting to ask me out. My mind was consumed with my marriage and keeping my husband happy and content. The idea that another man would think about asking me out had long ago left my mind. “I didn’t make you uncomfortable, did I?” Always the gentleman he was concerned for my feelings.

“No, I am flattered, and if I was not married, I would have said yes” I said.

“You said more than yes, you asked me out” He commented.

Shit, he was right, I had asked him out. I had not really thought about it in those terms, I was thinking more along the lines of my date with my husband and how John could play a part. I had not considered that in reality I had asked him on a date. I was drunk and feeling a bit horney. The whole days events had been sort of foreplay. I had anticipated teasing my husband, then taking him home and toying with him. Letting him know that I “could have” left with John.

John’s left had was around the back of my chair now. His right hand reached for my cheek and gently pulled my face to his. He opened his mouth and tilted his head. I could not resist. The sexual tension from the dancing had built to the point of no return. I had not kissed another man in so long I did not think it possible. Our lips met, fire flashed through my body. His mouth moved on mine as tough we had been together forever. I opened my mouth to allow his tongue to invade me. As his tongue explored my teeth and cheeks, his right hand moved to my breast. My body again responded with a electricity and warmth that I had not experienced for years. I came, my body quivered. I opened my eyes and looking past John’s ear I saw Al.

He walked up to the table. “What the fuck!?” He said “What the fuck is going on here?”

I giggled like a school girl. “She kissed me” said John matter of flatly in a calm tone of voice. John was good at “de-escalation” I had seen him calm down irate family members at work several times.

“She kissed you?” Al looked at me.

“Honey, you’re drunk” I said.

“Yes, I’m drunk. You bet your sweet ass I’m drunk!” Al had never been much of a fighter and there was no danger of his fighting John now. For two reasons, first John could wipe Al’s ass, and second Al knew it. Not that Al was a coward, and not that if I were in trouble he would not at least try to rescue me. But I was not in danger, I was in control.

“Al, I think you need to go home now.” Al had the most confused look on his face. Let’s get you a cab. I stood up and walked Al to the door. I handed the bouncer a twenty dollar bill and said “this guy needs a ride to 1523 Tower Lane.”

The 300 pound bouncer took the bill and said “Sure thing lady.”

Al’s whole countance had fallen. He had heard my story of how I had ditched a guy at a bar when I picked up another guy before we were married and had always jacked off at what a hot story it was. Now he was the guy that got ditched. The plan was for John, who had not been drinking, to follow the cab home and drop me off. I honestly had no desire to fuck somebody else. We had came real close to fucking on the dance floor, had we been naked, I would have already had been fucked! This whole evening was to give Al the spice he wanted. I had planned on getting home 5 minutes after he did and fuck his eyes out. But the kiss had thrown me for a loop. You know the grass is always greener and John’s kiss had revealed not only green grass, but a finely mowed lawn with a huge rose bed!

We headed to John’s car. He keyed the remote door locks and opened the door for me and held it as I got in. Man I missed that. He started the engine and it lurched forward as he put it in gear and released the clutch. Even the roar of the engine and the acceleration was sexual. He placed his hand on my leg as his hand moved off the stick shift. Without thinking I moved my hand to his leg and worked it up until I felt “the bulge.” It was huge and hard. I had felt it on my body earlier, but could not assess the size. Now there was little doubt. John was hung like a horse. I wanted to see it. But I had to keep my eyes on the road to direct him to our house in the suburb. There was not much conversation, just the occasional “turn right at the next light” and “turn left up there.”

We pulled up in the drive way. I could see the lights were on in the house. Al must be going out of his mind I thought. John was out of the car in a flash. He rushed around to open the door for me. “Do you want to come in?” I asked without thinking. I didn’t know what to expect when I got home. Al had never hurt me, but this had been quite a shock to his system. I thought maybe it would be better if Al knew that John was not a total stranger to me.

“I will if you want me to” John answered.

We got to the door side door and I opened it. As we walked into the living room, there was Al, laying half on, half off the sofa. He looked so pitiful. “Can I help you get him to bed?” John offered. Bed sounded good to me now, but I wasn’t sure I wanted to sleep next to Al in his condition. He had had a lot to drink. I was likely legally drunk, but Al was wasted.

“Let’s just get him more comfortable.” I went to get extra blankets and pillows. We made the sofa into a bed and got Al’s pants, shirt and shoes off him. Once he was tucked in, I turned to John. “Thanks for everything, especially the kiss, you are a great kisser.”

That was all that it took. He embraced me and once again our mouths met. We stood kissing, until my legs were nearly rubber. I took him by the hand and led him down to the master suite. Once in the bedroom, I closed and locked the door. As I turned, John’s hands moved to the buttons on my shirt. He slowly unbuttoned them starting from the bottom. My hands trembled as I reciprocated.

Once naked, he walked towards the bathroom. He left the door open as he turned on the shower. I followed and watched him for a moment before deciding to join him. It is not as though I had not seen another dick in the past several years. I had seen plenty at work, but that was work. That was business. It amazed me how I could hold a “penis” in my hand and insert a catheter without being the least bit aroused. I had thought I had been hardened to the sight of a dick, but this removed all doubt. I was still all woman. I joined him in the shower and soon there were soapy hands all over every thing. As I washed his dick, it grew in my hand. I needed to be fucked. I wanted to fuck my husband, but he was in no condition to fuck anybody. I had planned it all so well, but something had gone array.

We rinsed and dried off. As we stepped out of the bathroom, his strong arms scooped me up and I felt myself lifted off the ground. He carried me to the bed and placed me on it. Soon his body was next to mine. He rolled me over on my stomach and began massaging my shoulders, back, arms, and legs. His hands came ever so close to my pussy, but always turned back just before he reached my wetness. I could have drifted to sleep, but although my muscles were relaxing, the sexual tension had me on edge. I turned over. My small breasts were still as firm as they were when I was sixteen. I took his hand and placed it on my breast.

Before long, his hand had been replaced by his lips. His tongue flickered and danced around my nipple until he finally took it into his mouth. At the same time, his hand found my love mound. He knew exactly how to use his whole hand to maximize my pleasure. He kissed my stomach and worked his way to explore my inner thighs. He teased and pleasured my clit as masterfully as he had my breasts.

“Please, I need to suck your dick.” I begged

He responded by moving into the 69 position. His penis was semi-flaccid and barely fit into my mouth. As his dick grew in response to my mouth, I could no longer contain the member. I had to be content with licking and kissing his beautiful penis. I came for the second time in the same night. My mouth fell from his penis as I dug the back of my head into the pillow. He heard my moans and again shifted position.

I had barely recovered from my orgasm before he was on top of me. His large cock slipped into my wet pussy. I could not believe how good it felt. My husband’s dick was much thinner than his, and it often hurt as he entered me. When I first saw John’s love muscle, I thought he would hurt as he entered. But I guess all the foreplay had relaxed my vagina more than I had thought possible. He thrust his dick into me with rapid rhythmic strokes. I came in less than a couple minutes.

“I need to be on top.” I uttered between breaths as I gasped for air. I was enjoying this more than I thought possible. I did not want it to stop and I feared that once he came it would be over. The few moments had not been enough. If I was going to cheat, I was going to get my fill. We rolled over and I impaled myself on his waiting dick. I moved slowly up and down his member. His hands reached up and found my nipples. I moved methodically, placing his dick just where I wanted it. Without thinking I brought my hands down to my crotch and played with my clit. Once again I came. I fell forward and once again kissed him as his hard dick remained motionless in my pussy.

palles
palles
156 Followers
12