Pick-Up Under Pretense

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My words are working for both of you and it isn't long before each of you are sucking furiously and moaning aloud, hips thrusting forward. He cums first, filling your mouth with a thick sticky load. I instruct you not to swallow it. I want you to share it with me. You turn to me and open your mouth, showing me your cum-coated tongue. I dip my tongue into your mouth and taste a little, then delve in deeper for a passionate cum-kiss. When our lips part, we each have about half the load and we swallow, smiling at each other.

In the meantime, he continues sucking furiously on your still-hard dick. You resume thrusting your hips forward, pushing your cock as far into his mouth as it will go. You moan and say how good it feels. "I'm gonna cum..." you moan. Then you look into my eyes. "I'm gonna cum in his mouth." He say.

"Oh yes, baby. Do it. Cum in his mouth..." I whisper, holding your gaze.

He begins to moan in anticipation. You love the way that feels on your cock and it sends you over the edge. You grunt, and cry out, "Oh god, I'm cumming....!" You're on your back now and he leans over you, sliding his mouth rapidly up and down on that beautiful throbbing cock, sucking hard, as cum leaks out around his lips getting all frothy like marshmallow cream. I think, 'I have to have some of that!' I kneel between your thighs and lick it off your balls as he gradually slows his strokes. This is the one of the sexiest, most incredibly erotic experiences I could ever imagine!

We all collapse on the bed and rest quietly for awhile. I begin to feel really drowsy, and snuggle up against you, laying my head on your chest, and drift off to sleep as you put your arm around my shoulders and give me a gentle squeeze.

I awaken a little while later, as Damon pulls the door shut behind him.

"Is he gone?" I ask, yawning.

"Yeah, I think he sensed it was time." You answer. "He left his cell number on the desk though - in case we wanted to 'play again some time,' as he put it."

I look up at you. You're beaming. "You are so sexy, baby." You say, leaning down to kiss me gently on the lips.

"You are too." I reply, grinning at you.

"Thank you for being so open." You say.

"Thank you." I respond. "You bring out the sexually adventurous freak in me!"

You laugh for a moment, then grow more serious. "Were you scared?" you ask.

I look into your eyes, nodding. "Yes; a little. But I felt safe knowing you were right here watching."

"I'd never let anyone hurt you." You say quietly.

"I know that. That's why nights like this are possible." I whisper, kissing you softly on the cheek.

"So...another 'first' checked off the list?" you ask, growing playful again.

"Checked off? No - highlighted." I reply, laughing. "Note to self: do this again sometime!"

You laugh. "You'd wanna do it again?" you ask.

"Sure...sometime. What about you?" I ask.

"Yeah, I think I'd like that." You respond.

You kiss me then, and I look into your eyes for a moment before snuggling against you and laying my head down on your chest. I breathe deeply, taking in the scent of your body. I know it so well...and I love it. I feel so happy, so content, so relaxed. My last thought before drifting off to sleep is that we are two very lucky people...

12