Pick Your Poison

Story Info
Master gives slave options for punishment.
1.1k words
3.83
41.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My slave kneeled before me in the dark bedroom. I had just started to train him within the past month, and he learned quickly. He knew what I wanted when I fastened my white collar around his neck; he immediately fell to his knees. With his hands on his thighs and his eyes cast downward, he looked like a pious saint reciting a silent prayer. He was beautiful.

I bent over and slipped a finger into the D-ring on his collar to pull his face closer to mine. I kissed him fiercely. He gasped when I ran my nails down his neck and all the way down to his chest. I pinched one nipple, then the other. I was pleased to have such a lovely creature in my possession. I wanted to explore every detail of his body. I grabbed, scratched, and slapped; I left marks and welts all over my boy. I traced thin red lines down his back and I lingered over his perfect ass. My hands caressed his upper body and shoulders. He shivered when I softly kissed the nape of his neck. I longed to plunge my cock inside him and make him look at me as I came.

He was shaking when I leaned close to his right ear and whispered, "You're mine, whore."

From my pocket I took out a white and black bandana, which I used to blindfold my boy. I removed his hands from his thighs and bound them together behind his back with black bondage tape. He remained very still, and once I finished I stood back to admire my work. The sight of this naked boy with the latex bondage around his wrists was lovely. Right then I knew what I wanted and I unzipped my jeans, freeing my hard-on from its denim prison. I started to stroke myself slowly while standing behind him, just watching to see if he would shift or move to get more comfortable on his knees. He was eager to please me and didn't move; in fact, he hardly dared to breathe lest he disappoint me. I walked around slowly until I was jerking off directly in front of his face, knowing he couldn't see me but sure that he knew what was going on.

"Open your mouth," I said. He obeyed and I moved forward slightly, enough to let my cock barely touch his soft lips. My slave began sucking with ardor, displaying his skills. He was taking only the first few inches into his mouth, until I pushed forward and my cock slid down the back of his tongue, toward his soft throat. He pointed his tongue and ran the tip along the sensitive underside of the shaft, drew his mouth back and sucked hard on the head, the flat of his tongue brushing the slippery skin. I leaned my head back and enjoyed looking down on him, watching as he rolled his tongue over the head and took more of it into his mouth than anyone ever had before. I was quite content until I felt his hands reach up to aid in pleasuring me.

"I didn't say you could touch me," I growled. "I only asked to open your mouth." I was angry, but when my boy restarted on my hardness I nearly forgot what I was going to punish him for. He worked the throbbing shaft for all he was worth.

When I felt myself close to orgasm, I pulled out of his mouth and starting stroking myself fervently. "Oh god," I groaned between clenched teeth, "I'm about to blow my load all over your face, slut. I'm gonna shoot and it's gonna drip down your chin and… oh god." In the moment before I came, a visible smirk of victory spread across his face before he opened his lips to catch as much cum as he could.

That pissed me off.

I thrust my dick into his open mouth and shoved the length of my pulsating meat in, and he automatically tried to swallow all of it. I nearly choked him, grunting and convulsing and blasting hot jizz down his throat. He gagged loudly and coughed, and I withdrew and dribbled the last remaining drops onto his collarbone.

"Get up," I hissed at him. When he stood I slapped him hard enough to knock him backwards onto the bed. I grabbed him by the hair and pulled him back up.

"Aren't I a generous and kind Master, my slut?" I asked him.

"Yes, Sir, this slave is not worthy of such a good Master," he responded.

I circled around him, then squatted beside him and ran my fingers down his smooth back. "First, you tried using your hands when I only told you to open your mouth. Then I saw that grin you made when I was about to cum," I told him. "I don't want my slave to get too smug with me. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir," he said. He sounded scared.

"You have options today, my dear little bitch. Since I am such a good Master, I am giving you the choice of your punishment." I walked over to the toy box and selected a choice of implements. "You can either have 10 strokes with the riding crop while wearing these nipple clamps, or you can get 30 lashes with my belt." I grinned broadly. "Your choice."

He gulped and gasped at the prospect, and I gave him a few seconds to think. "Which is it gonna be, slave?"

No answer. I grabbed him by the collar and pulled him closer. "ANSWER NOW!"

"This slave would like the belt, Sir," he breathed out hastily.

I pushed him facedown to the floor and removed the tape from his wrists. Immediately he placed them beneath his head and I took off my belt, cracking it in the air for added tension. I doubled it into a loop and began his punishment, bringing it down hard on his back.

WHAM. "One Sir, thank you Sir." WHAM. "Two Sir, thank you Sir."

At around 15 lashes his counting became quieter and more drawn out. The pain of the nylon belt was obviously affecting him. I didn't let up. He had requested his sentence, and now he was getting it.

"I can't HEAR you!" I barked. "I want to be able to hear you counting each stroke, slut!"

"Sixteen Sir, thank you Sir!" he screamed. "Seventeen Sir, thank you Sir!" The blows and his words continued until we finally reached 30, when his body relaxed and shook with sobs.

When I ordered my slave to kneel before me again, I noticed his lip was bleeding. I had a sneaking suspicion that he had bitten himself in a fit of pain, or pleasure. I had seen that before. I dropped the belt to the side, then took him into my arms and cradled him, sheltered him from all the elements and hardships of the world.

"Thank you for training this slave with the belt, Sir," he whispered.

"Good boy," I told him as he cried gently on my shoulder. "Now I know you won't let me down again."